→ request:❝A namjoon smut where you like each other, but technically aren’t together. he sees you and jimin being extra friendly with each other. Then he loses it when you throw yourself onto jimins lap just playing around. THEN HE CALLS YOU TO HIS ROOM AND YEA GALWBEKSBE and at the end some fluff where they finally get together? Jealous Namjoon is my favorite 👀🙏❞
→ summary: You, Namjoon and Jimin are like the Three Musketeers, best friends for as long as you can remember. But there’s more going on between you and Namjoon. In the end, his jealousy puts you both into your places.
The look on Namjoon’s face could kill right about now.
Namjoon is generally a very gentle soul with clumsy hands and a tall, well-proportioned build, but there are times when his expression turns blank and the tips of his ears go red. You’ve known him long enough to tell when he’s angry and right now, Namjoon is angry.
But you aren’t really sure why.
It’s pretty indecent to be sitting on Jimin’s lap while your crush sits across from you, but it’s also pretty indecent to mindlessly flirt with other girls at a party that Namjoon had invited you to. And he’d done just that so in your mind, this is payback.
Plus, Jimin’s lap is really comfortable. His thighs make amazing cushions and the hand he has on your waist is warm, comforting you because he knows all too well about your situation with Namjoon.
word count: 10,143 (you didn’t think it was possible for this to be longer than the last one, did you?)
author’s note: thank you all SO, SO MUCH for all your feedback on part one (which you should probably read before you start this, and you can find it HERE). this second part covers sophomore year, and it’s a bit more nsfw so, like, don’t read this at work or your grandmother’s house, ya feel? i’m dedicating it to emily aka @saysweartogod bc she’s been my main cheerleader and literally revived herself from the dead to tell me to finish this. title comes from “you are in love” by taylor swift. enjoy xo
It had always been strange to you that time never felt consistent. One second could feel as though it stretched out into several eons, but three months could be compressed into one blink. As your freshman year of college ended, you felt like you weren’t looking around enough to notice the changes: the trees becoming lush with green leaves again, sweatshirts becoming t-shirts becoming tank tops, your boyfriend becoming more open, more kindhearted, more incredible with each passing day.
As your sophomore year progressed, you learned two things:
I just got my binder from @gc2b-apparel and holy shit. I know I’m kinda heavy but you guys… seriously. The difference is astounding. I looked in the mirror and was just completely taken aback.
Another bonus? It’s actually surprisingly comfy! When I first put it on it looked like an ill-fitting bikini top (it was pretty indecent) but with some readjustment the effect is just… wow. Like, I can’t get over it.
Hey! ٩(◕‿◕｡)۶ I wanted to ask the Sakamaki's reaction to a very very cute (maybe on the limit to become sexy) halloween costume on the beloved girl (We're not in halloween but I like costumes)\(★ω★)/ (Thankyou<3)
♥Shu: Heh… Are you dressed up as a little witch? Show me your magic tricks, then… Don’t be boring, I know you have a few hidden skills.
♥Reiji: And what could this be? I think Halloween is not even near. You’re pretty indecent, walking around the mansion wearing such attire…
♥Ayato: Heh…? A ghost? You’re not even scary, Chichinashi! Try harder! You’re not going to scare anyone walking around with a blanket!
♥Kanato: What is that dress? It looks cute but… On the verge of ridiculous. -Kanato didn’t understand that you were dressed as a mahou shoujo.-
♥Laito: Are you a cowgirl, Bitch-chan? Hmm~ But you don’t even have a horse! Or… Where you planning to ride someone? Fufu~
♥Subaru: What… Why are you wearing a cape? A super girl? Whatever… Then, does that mean you can take one of my punches?
Not my gif. Gif credit goes to the amazing creators!
i-am-a-lost-girl16 said:Hi Love! I am a huge fan of your writing both on here and your Quotev account! I’m new to Tumblr and I was hoping to make a request! I went through your master list and I didn’t see that anyone had already requested this one but if it has been requested please let me know and I apologize in advance! I was wondering if you could do Being the preachers daughter and dating Dallas Winston would include…?
A/N: Heya, lovely! Thank you very much, I’m glad that you enjoy my writing on here and on Quotev! :) I’m really pleased that you requested this one, sweetie! I’ve finally freaking written it and I hope that you enjoy it! Sorry for the massive wait! I hope that you enjoy this, nevertheless, and thank you for your request! - Admin Kat 💟
Being the Preacher’s Daughter and Dating Dallas Winston Would Include:
- Your dad definitely disapproving of the relationship.
- Like forreal, your dad would be prepared with a freaking shotgun!
- No joke, shot gun EVERYWHERE!
- Dallas purposely pissing off your father.
- “Hey Mr. (Y/L/N), that was quite a… uh… great service you made there, but I’d like to thank you and your wife for the pair of your’s indecent act that brought your daughter into this-” Dallas would attempt state.
- “Get out of here! You and your foul mouth…” your father would holler.
- “Who’s gonna make me?” he would challenge.
- “I’ll call the police! You ought to be more respectful in a place such as this and to others!”
- “Go right on ahead! Like I give a shit how I talk to other’s.”
- Sneaking out all of the time.
- “Sh…. Dallas! I shouldn’t even be here.” you’d hiss at him whilst clutching his arm.
- “What? Does your dad have super powers or some shit? You’re on the other side of town, for crying out loud!”
- ‘Baby I Don’t Care’ by Elvis Presley describing your relationship.
- Your dad constantly trying to stop you from seeing Dally.
- “He’s nothing but a no good hoodlum, sweetie! He’s just a bad influence that you don’t need in your life!” your dad would argue. “He’s been in jail multiple times, and the first time I tried helping him he used some pretty indecent language, - language that even your friend Sodapop Curtis wouldn’t use!”
- “And I don’t care about that at all, dad! He makes me happy! Besides, not everyone’s life is cut out to be like ours!”
- Dallas constantly teasing you.
- Like forreal, he teases you to the ends of the earth.
- “Sup, goodie-twoshoes?”
- “You think your dad would allow you to do that, doll face?”
- “Quit worryin’! You’re getting grey hairs.”
- “Nice skirt, can I see what’s underneath it, tuts?”
- Literally, the damn cops being called every two seconds!
- Dallas sneaking in through your bedroom window.
- “Dallas! What are you doing here?”
- “What? The front and back doors were locked, doll.”
- “That’s because my dad doesn’t want wise crackin’ hoods like you to get in here.”
- “Well that’s too bad, I already found another way in.” he’d wink.
- Probably becoming a rebel.
- You and Dallas never really always seeing eye to eye all of the time, which results in many arguments.
- “You and your family are nothin’ but a bunch of prissy prudes, anyway! Go on, get outta here! I don’t need your damn enlightenment or charity.”
- “We never gave you damn enlightenment or charity, you idiot! All I did was try to help you because I care! My dad was right about you! You aren’t nothin’ but a no good hood!”
- “And? Better to me honest about who I am! Is that the best you’ve got?”
- Dallas trying to make it up to you.
- “C’mon, baby! You know I didn’t mean it!”
- “Really? You sure about that?”
- “Well I mean I guess so!”
- “Go to hell, Winston!”
- Probably being sent off to a distant relatives because the whole issue has gotten too out of hand.
- “You stay the hell away from my daughter, you!”
- “How about you make me? I also didn’t know you were allowed to swear like that, Mr (Y/L/N).”
- “Shut your smart Alec mouth!”
- “Why? Who’s gonna make me? You? I’d like to see you try.”
- Dallas teaching you how to be bad, how to have fun and how to be wild!
- “You shut your mouth or I swear to God that I’ll make you!”
- “Say that again, I didn’t quite here you.” but he definitely heard your dad.
- “Talk to her or touch her again and I’ll be goin’ to jail for battery and assault!”
- Dallas taking you to beer blasts.
- Make out sessions in the T-Bird.
- “What now?”
- “I don’t know if-”
- “What? You think I’ll hurt you?”
- Since it’s probable that you’ll be sent away, you would always be on his mind, and even the gang would be able to tell.
- Dallas teaching you how to lie.
- Your dad crashing your dates.
- “We’re going home!”
- “No, you are! What on earth do you think you’re doing, dad?”
- “Saving you from making a mistake!”
- “The only mistake made here is you coming here to change my mind!”
- “Your dad’s nuts!”
- “You’re nuts!”
- “Shut up!”
- “Make me!”
- Dallas teaching you how to talk and act dirty.
- Dallas teaching you how to fight and stand up for yourself.
- Dallas constantly making you a blushing mess.
- Dallas always telling you dirty jokes.
- You surprising Dally by not always proving to be as innocent as he thought you were.
- “Well, who knew the preachers daughter had a sexually explicit mind.” he’d state deriding-ly.
- “She’s about to have violent one’s if you carry on.”
- “Is that a threat of a promise? People go to jail for that, you know.”
- “Yeah, and?”
- “Help! Help! Officer!” he’d yell and laugh when you smack his chest, only for you to get heavily embarrassed.
- “Shut up you idiot!”
- “Who you callin’ an idiot?”
- Dallas always being extra flirty.
- Your family trying to set you up with good boys.
- “He’s a prude…” you’d mutter idly.
- “Watch your mouth, young missy! He is a kind, smart and handsome boy! He’s far better than that bum you hang around with!” your mum would yell with every drip of acerbic and vile venom that she possibly could put into that sentence.
- Dallas picking you up from school.
- “Dal? What’re you doin’ here?” you’d exclaim in astonishment.
- “Picking up my girl from school. What does it look like? I ain’t turnin’ myself in, that’s for sure.”
- Having a good girl - bad boy relationship.
- Never being able to change Dallas Winston: He’s stuck in his ways, so either you take it whole or you leave it all.
Please keep requesting imagines! If you like it, please follow for more.
I should probably point out that aging up a minor is still gross because you’re still looking at an underaged character and choosing to sexualize them. You’re still looking at them in an indecent way and that’s pretty sketchy.