Hey! ٩(◕‿◕｡)۶ I wanted to ask the Sakamaki's reaction to a very very cute (maybe on the limit to become sexy) halloween costume on the beloved girl (We're not in halloween but I like costumes)\(★ω★)/ (Thankyou<3)
♥Shu: Heh… Are you dressed up as a little witch? Show me your magic tricks, then… Don’t be boring, I know you have a few hidden skills.
♥Reiji: And what could this be? I think Halloween is not even near. You’re pretty indecent, walking around the mansion wearing such attire…
♥Ayato: Heh…? A ghost? You’re not even scary, Chichinashi! Try harder! You’re not going to scare anyone walking around with a blanket!
♥Kanato: What is that dress? It looks cute but… On the verge of ridiculous. -Kanato didn’t understand that you were dressed as a mahou shoujo.-
♥Laito: Are you a cowgirl, Bitch-chan? Hmm~ But you don’t even have a horse! Or… Where you planning to ride someone? Fufu~
♥Subaru: What… Why are you wearing a cape? A super girl? Whatever… Then, does that mean you can take one of my punches?
Not my gif. Gif credit goes to the amazing creators!
i-am-a-lost-girl16 said:Hi Love! I am a huge fan of your writing both on here and your Quotev account! I’m new to Tumblr and I was hoping to make a request! I went through your master list and I didn’t see that anyone had already requested this one but if it has been requested please let me know and I apologize in advance! I was wondering if you could do Being the preachers daughter and dating Dallas Winston would include…?
A/N: Heya, lovely! Thank you very much, I’m glad that you enjoy my writing on here and on Quotev! :) I’m really pleased that you requested this one, sweetie! I’ve finally freaking written it and I hope that you enjoy it! Sorry for the massive wait! I hope that you enjoy this, nevertheless, and thank you for your request! - Admin Kat 💟
Being the Preacher’s Daughter and Dating Dallas Winston Would Include:
- Your dad definitely disapproving of the relationship.
- Like forreal, your dad would be prepared with a freaking shotgun!
- No joke, shot gun EVERYWHERE!
- Dallas purposely pissing off your father.
- “Hey Mr. (Y/L/N), that was quite a… uh… great service you made there, but I’d like to thank you and your wife for the pair of your’s indecent act that brought your daughter into this-” Dallas would attempt state.
- “Get out of here! You and your foul mouth…” your father would holler.
- “Who’s gonna make me?” he would challenge.
- “I’ll call the police! You ought to be more respectful in a place such as this and to others!”
- “Go right on ahead! Like I give a shit how I talk to other’s.”
- Sneaking out all of the time.
- “Sh…. Dallas! I shouldn’t even be here.” you’d hiss at him whilst clutching his arm.
- “What? Does your dad have super powers or some shit? You’re on the other side of town, for crying out loud!”
- ‘Baby I Don’t Care’ by Elvis Presley describing your relationship.
- Your dad constantly trying to stop you from seeing Dally.
- “He’s nothing but a no good hoodlum, sweetie! He’s just a bad influence that you don’t need in your life!” your dad would argue. “He’s been in jail multiple times, and the first time I tried helping him he used some pretty indecent language, - language that even your friend Sodapop Curtis wouldn’t use!”
- “And I don’t care about that at all, dad! He makes me happy! Besides, not everyone’s life is cut out to be like ours!”
- Dallas constantly teasing you.
- Like forreal, he teases you to the ends of the earth.
- “Sup, goodie-twoshoes?”
- “You think your dad would allow you to do that, doll face?”
- “Quit worryin’! You’re getting grey hairs.”
- “Nice skirt, can I see what’s underneath it, tuts?”
- Literally, the damn cops being called every two seconds!
- Dallas sneaking in through your bedroom window.
- “Dallas! What are you doing here?”
- “What? The front and back doors were locked, doll.”
- “That’s because my dad doesn’t want wise crackin’ hoods like you to get in here.”
- “Well that’s too bad, I already found another way in.” he’d wink.
- Probably becoming a rebel.
- You and Dallas never really always seeing eye to eye all of the time, which results in many arguments.
- “You and your family are nothin’ but a bunch of prissy prudes, anyway! Go on, get outta here! I don’t need your damn enlightenment or charity.”
- “We never gave you damn enlightenment or charity, you idiot! All I did was try to help you because I care! My dad was right about you! You aren’t nothin’ but a no good hood!”
- “And? Better to me honest about who I am! Is that the best you’ve got?”
- Dallas trying to make it up to you.
- “C’mon, baby! You know I didn’t mean it!”
- “Really? You sure about that?”
- “Well I mean I guess so!”
- “Go to hell, Winston!”
- Probably being sent off to a distant relatives because the whole issue has gotten too out of hand.
- “You stay the hell away from my daughter, you!”
- “How about you make me? I also didn’t know you were allowed to swear like that, Mr (Y/L/N).”
- “Shut your smart Alec mouth!”
- “Why? Who’s gonna make me? You? I’d like to see you try.”
- Dallas teaching you how to be bad, how to have fun and how to be wild!
- “You shut your mouth or I swear to God that I’ll make you!”
- “Say that again, I didn’t quite here you.” but he definitely heard your dad.
- “Talk to her or touch her again and I’ll be goin’ to jail for battery and assault!”
- Dallas taking you to beer blasts.
- Make out sessions in the T-Bird.
- “What now?”
- “I don’t know if-”
- “What? You think I’ll hurt you?”
- Since it’s probable that you’ll be sent away, you would always be on his mind, and even the gang would be able to tell.
- Dallas teaching you how to lie.
- Your dad crashing your dates.
- “We’re going home!”
- “No, you are! What on earth do you think you’re doing, dad?”
- “Saving you from making a mistake!”
- “The only mistake made here is you coming here to change my mind!”
- “Your dad’s nuts!”
- “You’re nuts!”
- “Shut up!”
- “Make me!”
- Dallas teaching you how to talk and act dirty.
- Dallas teaching you how to fight and stand up for yourself.
- Dallas constantly making you a blushing mess.
- Dallas always telling you dirty jokes.
- You surprising Dally by not always proving to be as innocent as he thought you were.
- “Well, who knew the preachers daughter had a sexually explicit mind.” he’d state deriding-ly.
- “She’s about to have violent one’s if you carry on.”
- “Is that a threat of a promise? People go to jail for that, you know.”
- “Yeah, and?”
- “Help! Help! Officer!” he’d yell and laugh when you smack his chest, only for you to get heavily embarrassed.
- “Shut up you idiot!”
- “Who you callin’ an idiot?”
- Dallas always being extra flirty.
- Your family trying to set you up with good boys.
- “He’s a prude…” you’d mutter idly.
- “Watch your mouth, young missy! He is a kind, smart and handsome boy! He’s far better than that bum you hang around with!” your mum would yell with every drip of acerbic and vile venom that she possibly could put into that sentence.
- Dallas picking you up from school.
- “Dal? What’re you doin’ here?” you’d exclaim in astonishment.
- “Picking up my girl from school. What does it look like? I ain’t turnin’ myself in, that’s for sure.”
- Having a good girl - bad boy relationship.
- Never being able to change Dallas Winston: He’s stuck in his ways, so either you take it whole or you leave it all.
Please keep requesting imagines! If you like it, please follow for more.
theres just something with the new archie storytelling thats just very shallow and gimmicky. and they dont utilize enough story techniques to make it feel ? real… like Married LIfe did pretty well with showing not telling. And there was a lot of dialogue but look at the new Jose series? They have SO MUCH dialogue but its just a really good series anyway. I feel like Archie 2015 lost any momentum and its pretty indecent what they’ve done to Betty at this point
the best adaption of betty in the new series is when she was a Buffy clone in the Werewolf Jughead because AT LEAST SHE WAS DOING SOMETHING. she wasnt just an emotional set piece or an object for the characters to cry over in the latest issue
meets a cute blonde cop, Annie, when he goes to bail Eren and Mikasa out of
jail after they get arrested for Indecent exposure.
I pretty much had to write this even
more so when Ashley reminded me my modern au headcanon for Mikasa’s dad is that
he’s a cop. It’s so ridiculous I love it. T
for strong language and sexual implications.
Even Armin was having a hard time trying to get some homework
done in his dorm room with the gorgeous day outside. He really just wanted to
abandon his work and take the day off but he knew with finals coming up he
couldn’t afford to. At least he opened the window, getting that fresh spring
air in. He was about to go get himself some food when his phone started to buzz
on the table, Eren’s name lighting up on the screen.
“Hey, Eren, what’s up?” Armin answered, leaning back in his
chair. “I thought you were coming home hours ago?”
Eren was quiet for moment though there was quite a bit of
background noise behind him and Armin knew something was off. “Ah yeah, about
“Did something happen?”
“A little, yeah.”
“A little? Are you okay?” Armin’s heart was racing a bit
now; not that he wasn’t used to his best friend doing stupid things but it’s
not like he liked it when it happened. “Are you at the ER again?”
“No, not that.” Eren was still being distant with his voice.
It was something he didn’t want to tell Armin is what it was.
In which Y/N and Calum share a very underwhelming reunion at the airport after a months of separation. Y/N decides to make it a little more interesting.
a/n: it’s been a hot minute since i last wrote my last one shot ayy? i was thinking to do a part 2, if you guys are interested? also i did not proof read this because i’m a piece of shit!! I WOULD APPRECIATE AND LOVE FEEDBACK AND REQUESTS AND PROMPTS!!! :-)
word count: 2,200 + warnings: swearing, mentions of suggestive things AYYY smut: nah, but it’s very suggestive LOL
The fans, his friends, and family are all very aware of Calum’s lacking ability to express his feelings. I love you’s are saved for special occasions, and pictures of his public display of affections for his girlfriend are considered to be breaking news. What the two shared should always be hidden behind closed doors, and though he knows that Y/N would love to be showered with attention in public, to enjoy being shown off like most other girls would, the bassist can only be appreciative that she understand his discomfort with turning his relationship into a mere showcase for journalists and paparazzi’s with a hankering for a bonus salary.
But it had been a long three months since the couple has had enjoyed the physical presence of one another, and Calum’s itching to have a taste of her luscious petal like lips, ones he’d been craving and dreaming to have his own pressed against for months now. It’s the airport, though, and there’s already a line of fans and paparazzi’s with their cameras and phones out ready to snap pictures and videos of the two. There was something about being filmed that irked him, especially if he wasn’t with the rest of the band. He knew that it came with the job, but any decent person would realise how perturbing it could cause one to be.