Great Minds Think Alike (Riverdale - Jughead x OC) Part 7
Jughead x OC
A new girl arrives in town around the time of Jason Blossom’s
accident. That alone makes her suspicious and unlikeable to most
people. Jughead has every reason to investigate on her, the timing is
too perfect, right? And it has nothing to do with the young girl’s
odd yet charming way of always seeming to find her way back to him,
no matter the situation.
Iris trailed off, stretching the last syllable while squinting her
eyes at Jughead. This wasn’t exactly what she expected when she
came here. It was the opposite of what she expected honestly. “Now
would be a good time to tell me how you know that information about
me that I told absolutely no one,” she ended up saying.
into your computer and stole all confidential data it contained,”
Jughead said. His tone was sarcastic enough to leave no doubt about
the fact that he didn’t, in fact, hack into her laptop. “No
dummy, I saw it one your ID when you forgot it at Pop’s, remember?”
He chuckled, enjoying Iris’ frown of confusion.
incident had completely slipped her mind and she was stunned that he
remember the date of her birthday even though at the time he found
her ID they were barely acquaintances and nowhere near being friends
1. At first glance - very shy, but polite. Will give you helpful directions to the library, maybe do the washing up for you, etc. Likes to be busy and is anxious when bored.
Awkward but means well.
2. Luvs knowledge. Often in the library, spends spare money on books (but rarely reads them in their entirety). An unapologetic hoe for museums and documentaries relating to their interests. Reads non-fiction and research articles for fun (u get the idea).
3. Will mentally kill you and neatly dispose of your remains if you spell something wrong, incorrectly quote a fact, or make them hold an infant (remaining completely poker-faced throughout).
4. Ridiculous. Can either quote Shakespeare verbatim, remember the release dates of all their favourite director’s films, spout endless scientific information, or all three, but also spams the group chat with pictures of possums eating trash and gives them all names and characters. If they seemed chill before, this confirms the ‘no chill’/’chaotic neutral’ -ness of the INTP.
5. Somewhere, there’s a little peanut sized thing which is the INTP’s heart. This is like those ‘Grow a Dinosaur in water’ kits, most of the time it’s just bobbing about nonchalantly but then suddenly something violates the INTP’s logic and it swells up and overpowers them. The INTP on strong feelings is a mess.