hey love how do you cleanse your room?? i'm kinda a mess right now and my crystals are totally absorbing the energy ahhh. i'm reprogramming my clear quartz and i tried burning bay leaves but all it did was mess up my candles :(
lmfao same *coughs* anyways!
i have one basic cleansing ritual structure that i adapt according to how intense i want/need the cleansing to be, and my overall energy levels. i’ll list the medium-length one that features banishing bad energy, cause that seems to be the main issue
things i use
two tea light candles
sage or sandalwood incense (you can use whatever you feel would get the job done best)
- i set up everything on the floor in the center of my room, kneel, and light the incense and the first candle. i focus on my intent (banishing the bad energy) and meditate for a few seconds.
- i then pick up the incence holder and start walking counterclockwise in circles through my room. imagine the negative energy as a type of fog; where you go, it parts. i focus on pushing the energy to my right out of the room, and the energy to my left into the center of the room, where the candle is.
- once the spiral/circle i’m walking is at its broadest, i continue walking counterclockwise, but closing in on the center
- once i’m basically just walking around the candle, i kneel down, put the incense down, and light the second candle. the first candle sucked up the bad energy, but if i want to be extra sure that it’s sealed in there, i meditate for a few extra seconds on it. then i take the negative candle and put it outside my apartment, in the hallway
- now for the actual cleansing. i basically do the same thing i did before, just walking clockwise, and focusing on 1) kicking out the possible scraps of bad energy, 2) inviting positive energy into the room
- once i’m in the middle of the room again, i kneel and meditate for half a minute, focusing on the intent, then blow the candle out
the official “ritual” is done, all that is left to do is get the negative candle out. i personally like to get it out of the house asap and bring it to the garbage cans outside. i also like to leave the incense burn out, except for when it’s my white sage incense. cause that shit is endangered and i won’t rebuy it, so i treasure it more than my own life
i know this is a long explanation, but in itself the cleansing doesn’t take more than 15 minutes or so. i hope this helped!
and i wish you the best of luck with your cleansing and your crystals! i hope things will look up for you soon, and that this week will bring some nice things your way ~