Jimin tilted his head as if to ponder the idea before tugging you across the bed until you were leaning against his chest, curious eyes catching your own.
“Sure, I mean one day. One day, far, far away,” He said, pointing his finger off into the distance jokingly.
You laughed, hand skimming along the back of his neck. “Yeah, me too.”
“Any particular reason why you’re asking?” He said as he began playing with the strands of your hair.
“I dunno,” You shrugged. “We’ve been dating for a long time, just thought that it’s something we should know about each other.”
Jimin nodded, “No, you’re right. It’s kind of something you should figure out before things get too far in the relationship… Guess we waited a bit too long, but we’re on the same page, so that’s good,” He smiled, leaning down to place a short peck against your lips.
“So that means you think that information will be put to good use one day?” You asked, quirking your brow to insinuate.
please stop getting angry at your friends for doing neurodivergent things like talking too fast, getting angry, having no empathy, having too much empathy, crying, stimming, saying inappropriate things at inappropriate times, forgetting dates or numbers or names, not understanding why youre angry, not getting jokes. add on more things if you want
Things I love about each type!! based on multiple personal experiences
ENFJ love: You genuinely care about your family. You’re softies. You have a
way of making everyone listen to you and believe you, no matter what. That
inspires an inner leader in me, well done. You’re usually great at making
friends and meeting new people.
ENFP love: You are energetic when around people you like, which is almost
all the time. I see you have a longing to deeply connect with people. You are attracted
to people that you want to be, or have qualities you wish you had. You are
intelligent, so stop acting dumb. My time spent with you is never wasted, I
always learn something, and feel loved. Thanks for the brilliant and accurate
ENTJ love: You are strong. I can say evil and inappropriate things in front
of you that would be considered socially strange and you either add on to it or
laugh, rather than calling the police or my therapist. You are passionate. You secretly
want people to like you instead of just follow you.
ENTP love: We don’t have conversations, we have discussions. It’s beautiful.
I’ve never heard you engage in small talk. Your emotions are intense. I love
how all you do is argue and debate and invent. I need you in my life.
ESFJ love: You are the most loyal and caring people I’ve ever met. You just
want to have fun, and make sure everyone else is having fun. You cry openly,
but loathe doing it. Despite what you think, people like you, okay? You are
likable. Also, learn to turn your back on people who turn their back on you.
ESFP love: Nothing will stop you. NOTHING. Nobody could survive the way you
do. You have endless energy and love. You are deeper than the internet says.
You people have inspiring messages, and you’re never done saying yes. Everyone
knows your name.
ESTJ love: You’re bluntness inspires me. You are true to yourself. You won’t
let things get you down. You are trustworthy. You don’t care about popular
society norms. You are crazy and hilarious, your quotes are memorable. Fabulous
story tellers. Fucking brave, ruthless, and metal as fuck.
ESTP love: The perfect amount of sadistic. Reliable and loyal. You are
strangely seductive and charming. You know what you want. Decisive.
INFJ love: I want to be more like you. I’ve always been drawn to you people.
You are incredibly organised. The definition of saying nothing and thinking
about everything. You have a likeness for the strange and for the antique. Old
INFP love: Attracted to the fucked up things in the world. Wallow in your own
sadness swamp, and don’t want to get me involved. You guys always put others
before you. Way too selfless.
INTJ love: The way you think. You make people worried, angry, and laugh
without trying. In fact, you have no clue what you do that makes them feel that
way. Keep going.
INTP love: You are mental. You have an amazing brain but you don’t train it
hard enough. Smarter than people think. Generally funny.
ISFJ love: I love that when you are angry or drunk you guys are always the
boss. Great leaders because you see what you’re capable of and cater to people
specifically. Will do anything for the people you love, or people who are
going through a shitty time.
ISFP love: You live in beautiful spaces. You keep to yourselves. I love that
you guys love me. Somehow you see the best in people. You are all secretly emo.
ISTJ love: I actually trust you. If someone tells you something or if you
see or hear something you aren’t supposed to, you keep it to yourself even if people
hound you for it. A brilliant friend, you won’t lie to them. Interested in
things that make you think. Strong moral compass.
ISTP love: Soft, yet hard. Extremely quiet, but when you speak and
contribute you make everything better. Problem solvers. Disappears all the
time, people don’t question it anymore. Really hard to hate.
favourite the vampire diaries characters: caroline forbes Why didn’t he go for me? How come the guys that I want never want me? I’m inappropriate, always say the wrong thing and Elena always says the right thing. She doesn’t even try, and he just picks her. And she’s always the one that everyone picks. For everything. And I try so hard and I’m never the one…
Notes: dominant, jealous, possessive Chris; but also puppy-dog Chris, smut, fluff. (I just felt like doing this)
Summary: something short about Chris being jealous for no reason and letting you know who your daddy is.
You knew something was off the moment Chris walked up the few steps into the trailer, and slammed the door shut before locking it behind him. You were used to him sneaking in a private moment with you in between filming, but he always just closed the door quietly and never locked it, or made a show out of it for that matter. Now, he came stalking up to you, making you drop the items of clothing you were about to put back on a rack after steaming them, and just stare.
Asking idols to speak in English. Doesn’t matter Whether they can or they can’t.
Asking for your bias when they are not the ones broadcasting and/or are clearly not present.
Spamming comments asking for them to do/say something for you. They are not a performing monkey. Once or twice ok, but stop copying and pasting the same thing 400 times.
Asking people who have left idol groups why they left or to talk about the group/members.
“Any army here? XD”
Bringing up other idols/groups on broadcasts/videos/posts not relevant to them.
Asking “who is this?/who are you?” When it’s been answered already mUlTipLe times and is in the tiTLe/DescriptiOn OF THE VIDEO/BROADCAST.
Referring to any idol sibling as “sibling of -insert name of more famous sibling-” instead of their own name.
Boy groups Vs Girl groups
Sexy Vs Cute
Saying inappropriate or sexual things DIRECTLY to idols.
Stanning strictly because of looks then Unstanning when they change up.
Private messaging idols, especially with nude photos.
Spreading leaked videos or photos.
“OMG THEY LOOK LIKE -insert Bangtan member-”
Trying to force people to believe your group is superior
KHipHop rappers VS Idol rappers
Annoying Sungoh of 24K cause you think he looks like V
Annoying Haewon of L.A.U because you saw his photo being used in a smutty Jin imagine.
Tagging THIS as BTS members. It’s B:ETA and J:ETA from ALPHABAT.
Trying to make them conform to your standards and way of thinking.
Perving on underage idols. Particularly if you are over 18.
Criticizing their bodies. Too fat, too skinny, no abs etc.
Attacking any girl within a 50 mile radius of oppa. Hate all you want to your friends and on your personal media but do not go to these girls (or guys cause I’ve seen that too) accounts and rage against them. You have no fucking right ok?
HanJoo and shoving ships into idols faces even after they’ve expressed their dislike for it. Again, keep it private.
Assuming Idol’s sexuality and/or asking them about it.
Seriously telling other fans to stay away from your bias as If you own them.
Koreaboos and random Korean that you learned from google.
“I only care about ‘x’ member.”
Putting down and/or disrespecting older or lesser known groups.
Calling members who leave groups traitors and treating them like they’ve done something wrong
Not letting idols be human
Not giving them the basic respect and courtesy every human deserves
Why didn’t he go for me? How come the guys that
I want never want me? I’m inappropriate, always say the wrong thing and Elena
always says the right thing. She doesn’t even try, and he just picks her. And
she’s always the one that everyone picks. For everything. And I try so hard and
I’m never the one.
“I’m so fucked,” Jimin groaned, burying his face into the palms of his hands. Thoughts of you, the agreement, and his confused feelings, simultaneously unraveling in the pit of his stomach.
“I still don’t get why you’re so stressed about it,” Jin said as he pushed a coffee across the table towards his friend, who at that very moment seemed to be having a complete breakdown. “It’s just sex. You’re having sex with someone that you’ve had sex with many times before. What’s the issue?”
“The issue is,” Jimin paused, taking a sip of the coffee, hoping that by some miracle it would help him singe the worries plaguing his mind, “That, first of all, it’s been four years since we’ve had said sex, and second of all it’s not sex sex. It’s going to be this weird agreement, deal, manufactured, whatever sex.”
Jin chuckled in amusement. “Do tell, what exactly qualifies as sex sex? I guess I should find out if I’ve been doing it right, according to Dr. Park standards,” He joked.
Jimin sighed, ignoring his friend’s banter. “It’s like, you know… Regular sex. Where it can be intense and emotional… This feels just so detached and distant.”
“As if you’ve never had a one night stand where there were no emotions involved beyond sex. What’s the difference here?” Jin replied simply with a shrug, however Jimin already had his reasons resting on the tip of his tongue.
“It’s completely different. With something like a hook-up you can still be raw and vocal about how it’s making you feel, even if it’s just shallow stuff like how good it’s making you feel. Because even though there’s no emotions, you’re both still doing it for the pleasure of sex at least. Wouldn’t it be… I don’t know, inappropriate to say things like how good she’s making me feel in the moment, or touching her in a romantic way, when we’re supposed to be having sex for the sole purpose of getting her pregnant, and not even for pleasure? Hell, can I even kiss her without it crossing the line for what we’re supposed to be doing?” Jimin breathed out heavily, running his fingers wildly through his hair as the situation at hand continued to torture his mind.
It was a real concern, how exactly was he supposed to act? Could he kiss you? Could he say certain things? Could he do anything besides, to put it very bluntly, come inside of you? He knew that these things would be talked about once the time came, but honestly that made Jimin feel something strange buried deep within his chest. This girl, who he’d loved for so long now, who he’d experienced so many things with, was now a complete mystery to him. Not because you’d changed specifically, but because the context of what the two of you were to each other had changed, and honestly… He hated that. He despised the idea of not knowing how to act towards you, when it used to feel as natural as breathing to be with you, so yeah, he just really, really hated that.
Jimin was absent-mindedly tapping at the sides of his coffee cup when Jin finally decided to give a response
– albeit a completely unhelpful response. “Yeah… You’re kinda fucked, man,” He ended up saying, bringing his hand up in an attempt to hide his shameless amusement.
Jimin scoffed, “Thanks, real fuckin’ helpful.”
“Okay, in all seriousness I think you just need to talk to her. Ask her what the limits are for this little arrangement the two of you have going on, and then work from there.”
“Yeah I know,” Jimin whispered somberly, “I just hate not knowing how I’m allowed to be with her anymore, when…”
“When you still love her,” Jin finished, and Jimin simply nodded in return. It was quiet for a minute or so after that, allowing Jimin’s thoughts to run haywire again, but luckily Jin spoke before it could get too far. “You’ll figure it out. She picked you for a reason, you know?”
“Yeah… Guess you’re right,” Jimin said hesitantly.
After that they continued to talk for a while, but removing themselves from the conversation of Jimin’s strange love life. It helped for him to have something to do besides wallow in what was going to happen in the coming days with you. Jimin could only hope that, with whatever transpired between the two of you, that you would be comfortable and happy with how everything turned out in the end, because really that was the most important part of all of this.
Jimin was still thinking heavy thoughts when Jin stood up from the chair across from him. “C’mon, we got lives to save,” He said, motioning for Jimin to follow.
“Yeah, yeah,” Jimin mumbled.
“You wanna spend the day in the maternity ward?” Jin asked, a smug grin playing on his lips.
Jimin punched his friend’s arm playfully. “Jerk,” He muttered before the two doctors headed down the hall, leaving their mildly heavy conversation behind
– well, for now at least.
From Eva and Noora’s POV we got Vilde being ignorant about Islam, saying inappropriate things to Sana and just everyone showing their annoyance towards what she was saying. From Sana’s POV when Vilde said something ignorant about Islam everyone stayed silent, when she’s speaking to Noora, it seems like she’s quite ignorant as well and doesn’t seem to think before she says some things even though we know she doesn’t mean them in a bad way (not that Vilde does but with her it’s just a lot of ignorance paired with fear). It’s almost as if Noora was perfectly understanding and not ignorant at all through her own POV but now that it’s Sana’s we get more of a broader understanding of things.
Don't Mess with What is Mine(Jerome Valeska x Chubby Shy Reader)
The reader and Jerome go to the club so Jerome can do business with
some guys, while you walk around alone a guy is flirty with you and says
inappropriate things to you, which doesn’t make Jerome react nicely.
Warning: Murder, mention of sex, I think some cursing.
Note: I love this little ginger asshole and would feel like a very protective boyfriend especially if his girlfriend was shy.
It really was a surprise to many of your friends and family when they found out you were dating Jerome Valeska. It was also a very big surprise to the public when the headline came out “PSYCHO CRIMINAL JEROME VALESKA MANAGES TO STEAL THE HEART OF SHY MRS. Y/L/N” You didn’t really mind being called the psycho’s girlfriend since you knew deep down Jerome was good. Also to many they said that you managed to make the maniac go soft but that theory was discarded very fast after Jerome went on a killing spree. But he was very sweet to you. God he loved you so much. He knew how shy you could be sometimes so he would always act so sweet around you. He really didn’t want to scare you off so he tried to be the best boyfriend there ever was.
Then on one Saturday afternoon, Jerome asked you if you would like to join him in going to the club with him since he had to do some business with some guys. He knew the club wasn’t really your scene but he wanted to ask you just incase. What really surprised him was when you agreed to join him in going.
So now it was later that night and you arrived at the club. Jerome accompanied you inside. One minute you walked in there was a lot of noise and people, which really wasn’t your favorite, but you still put on a smile on your face. That was something Jerome loved about you how you could make any situation, negative or not, positive. So when you were inside the club Jerome lead you to the guys he needed to talk to.
“Well hello Jerome. Who’s this lovely lady with you today. She is way to beautiful for you.” One guy spoke. His comment made you blush a little which Jerome noticed, and didn’t appreciate.
“This is y/n. My girlfriend, note MY girlfriend.” Jerome spat back.
“Don’t worry I won’t be stealing your girl. Now let’s get to business.”
Before Jerome started talking with the guys whispered in your ear “Hey doll there a booth in the back of the club, why don’t you go and save it for us ok? Then when I’m done here I can go buy a couple drinks. Would you like that.” You nodded and headed over to the booth Jerome was talking about. You took a seat at one side of the booth and shortly after a guy sat beside you.
“Hey sweetcheeks what’s your name.”
“My name is y/n and if you don’t mind I was saving that seat for my boyfriend.”
“Well I don’t see his name on it. Anyway how about you forget about your little boyfriend and let a real man show you a good time. I know exactly how to make a woman moan.” He moved closer into your face and moved his hand up your thigh.
“No-o thank you-u. Ummm I have to use the restroom if you excuse me.”
“Ok sweetheart don’t be too long.” he said winking at you. You quickly went to go find Jerome. The guy was lucky Jerome wasn’t there when he was flirting with you he would have been dead in five seconds flat. You spotted Jerome over at the bar ordering both of you drinks. You walked up next to him so quietly he didn’t even noticed. So you pulled on his sleeve to gain his attention.
“Oh hey sweetcheeks is everything ok?” Jerome asked. You shook your head and moved to whisper in his ear “After I sat in the booth, this guy just sat next to me. He started to flirt with me and made me feel really uncomfortable. Can we just leave?” You could see Jerome expression turned into a little jealous but mostly anger how dare someone make his sweet little y/n uncomfortable, that guy was going to pay.
“Yes of course doll we can leave but I have to use the restroom. Wait here a minute will you?” You nodded. Instead of heading to the bathroom Jerome headed over to the guy. When Jerome reached the booth he sat across from the guy. The guy was about to speak until Jerome interrupted. “So you’re the guy flirting with my girl. Let me just say it pal I don’t really appreciate it, you know. Hearing some lousy drunk idiot making an attempt to steal my girl isn’t the way I wanted to spend the night.”
“Oh so your the minx’s little boyfriend. Don’t worry she wasn’t interested. Well I might have persuaded her to come home with me, show her what sex is with a real man not some freak show like you, but sadly you showed up.” This guy knew exactly how to bush Jerome’s buttons. “Obviously you have had sex with her,” the guy leaned into the table. “tell me some tips, what makes her scream, what’s her favorite position?”
“Alright you asshole, stop talking about my girlfriend like that, she’s mine and if you make one more comment, your dead.” Jerome pulled out a knife hiding it under the table so the guy couldn’t see it.
“Oh sure what are you going to do.” That was the last straw. Jerome walked out of his seat and came right in the guy’s face, the knife facing his neck.
“This should teach you not to mess with things that are mine.” That being said Jerome stabbed the neck right into the guy’s neck. Before anyone noticed the scene Jerome walked over to you. “Alright I’m ready to go.” he said and he intertwined his fingers with yours.
“Thanks.” you whispered into his ear, while pecking his cheek softly, making him blush a bit. As you moved your head away from his face, you flicked your eyes over to the booth in the corner so he knew what you were talking about.
“Anytime, doll. Now let’s go home.” After he said that you both headed home, hands intertwined.
I while ago I made headcanons of an au where the cast of Brooklyn Nine Nine are teachers at a high school, Jake is the English teacher, Amy is the math teacher, etc, which you can read here if you want, and see the aesthetic of that au I made here. Then I started thinking, what if the cast of Brooklyn Nine Nine were STUDENTS in high school? So here’s headcanons of them as students.
• Holt is the principal. Cheddar is the school mascot. Terry is a student teacher who is working towards an art education degree and helps teach the art class and also subs for the gym teacher.
• Jake is a massive prankster. Setting cats loose in the cafeteria on Fish Stick Friday, whoopee cushions on teachers’ chairs, drawing dicks on chalkboards, those kinda things. He’s always saying inappropriate jokes during the lesoons. He’s a pain in the ass to teachers but his classmates love him, he’s the class clown. He sits in the back of the class, throws spit balls. He’s failing math and needs a tutor.
• Amy always sits at the front of the class. Always raises her hand, always gets every question right. Amy overhears Principal Holt complaining to vice principal Kevin how every single tutor in the school quit tutoring Jake Peralta. The boy is simply un-tutorable.
• Amy jumps at this chance. If she can tutor an un-tutorable delinquent, Principal Holt will surely remember her! She offers to tutor Jake, despite the fact that she’s still picking spit balls out of her hair because of him.
• Gina and Jake were best friends since kindergarten. Gina’s the most popular girl in school, but don’t be fooled, she’s not the mean-cheerleader-Regina-George type. She acts like she’s better than everyone else (and to be fair, she kinda is) but she still has a big heart. She was voted class president and got the teachers to allow drinks in class.
• Rosa and Jake met in middle school. They made a plan to flood the bathrooms to avoid taking a huge test. They’ve been friends ever since. In high school, Rosa noticed some kids picking on this nerd named Amy. Rosa put Amy under her protection. “You mess with Amy, you mess with me” and trust me, nobody wants to have a problem with Rosa. Amy does Rosa’s homework to pay her back.
• In freshman year of high school, the school hosted a Halloween school dance. Charles showed up in a cat costume. This big kid started calling Charles homophobic slurs. Jake didn’t like that, and punched him in the face. Principal Holt didn’t suspend Jake for punching a student. Nobody stood up for Charles before. Charles saw Jake as his hero and followed him around all the time. Gina convinced the school that cat outfits were the next trend so everyone would stop picking on Charles.
• Jake and Amy meet at the school library during their lunch period to study. Jake obviously brings a three-course meal with him into the library. They both get kicked out for bringing food into a library. Amy’s super pissed off. They go to the cafeteria and study there. Jake can’t focus. His friends keep talking to him and distracting him. Amy just walks away. She’s frustrated that he won’t study.
• Jake see’s Amy walking away. He runs after her and notices the back of her head. “What’s those things in your hair?” Amy turns around and glares at him. “You should know, you’re the one that does this to me, every single day.” Jake’s heart sinks. He just wanted to have fun and throw spitballs. He didn’t think that about where the spitballs were landing. He didn’t think about the consequences to his actions. “I’m sorry Amy. I won’t do it again.” Amy’s still pissed but accepts his apology. The period’s almost over, but Jake invites Amy to come to his house after school so they can study.
• Gina got caught texting during class so she got detention. Rosa’s in detention, as usual. She’s surprised to see Gina there. She knew Gina was the class president so she assumed Gina was some boring goody-two shoes. “What’re ya in for?” Rosa asked. “My math teacher tried to confiscate my phone and I told him to go shove a ruler up his ass.” Rosa starts cackling. She’s impressed. “Damn, you’re way different than I thought you were.”
• Rosa tells Gina that she’s in detention for the rest of the month for irresponsibly mixing random chemicals in chemistry class and starting a huge fire. Gina only has detention for a week. She spent that week with Rosa, talking trash about their annoying classmates. Gina convinced Rosa to make a Twitter account. After than week is up, Gina pulls the fire alarm to get back into detention with Rosa.
• “Why’d you pull the fire alarm?” “So I can see you again.” Gina and Rosa both excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. They hook up in the bathroom stall. They’re girlfriends now and they’re unstoppable. More kids at school start coming out as gay/bi/pan/etc because they saw that the most popular girl in school, Gina Linetti, isn’t afraid to be herself. That gave them the strength to come out.
• Amy arrives at Jake’s house. She looks around and sees pictures of Jake and his mom, but no dad. Jake tells Amy that his dad left him when he was young. Amy puts her hand on Jake’s shoulders. “Oh, Jake, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that.” Jake tells her that it’s fine, it happened a long time ago, he’s over it now.
• Amy spread her books and worksheets on Jake’s bed. Jake climbs on the bed and sits next to her. Amy shows Jake an equation and instructs “Show me how to solve for x” then Jake bursts into tears. “HOW CAN I FIND X WHEN I CAN’T EVEN FIND MY DAD?!?!” Amy doesn’t know what to do except pat him on the head. Jake calms down. “I’m sorry you had to see that.” Amy gives him an understanding nod.
• They try to study but Jake can’t seem to focus. He keeps getting distracted. “I’m sorry. I’m trying hard. I really am. People think I don’t try, but I do.” Amy’s heart sinks. She always thought Jake was just lazy. But he was reading the material and trying to solve the equation as hard as he could. He just couldn’t seem to pay attention. Amy has an idea. She orders Sal’s pizza. Every time Jake gets an answer correct, he gets a bite of pizza. Jake perked up. He loved pizza. He wanted his reward. It took some time but he finally got an answer correct and gobbled up his bite. “Are you proud of me?” Jake asked, his eyes widened. Amy gave him a high five. “So proud!” It made Jake so happy to finally hear that.
• Jake tries to solve another equation and the answer he gets is only a decimal point away from the correct answer. He asks Amy to still give him a bite of pizza. Amy shakes her head. “Nope. You didn’t get the correct answer. You didn’t earn this pizza.” She pushes the box out of his way. Jake grabs a slice out of the box anyways. “Hey!” Amy grabs the slice out of Jake’s hand. Jake bounces on top of Amy and tries to grab the pizza out of her hand. They both wrestle around the bed for a few seconds and start laughing. Jake’s literally ON TOP of Amy right now.
• They stop wrestling and just look into each other’s eyes. They’re both panting from all that wrestling. Jake drops the pizza out of his hand. He leans down and presses his lips against Amy’s. Amy closes her eyes and kisses him back. Jake pulls back. Amy says “That was great and all, but you’re still not getting your pizza.” Jake groans. “Damnit!” Amy laughs. They keep studying. Jake’s starting to get the hang of this. He’s getting more questions correct, which means more bites of pizza.
• There’s one question left, the short answer question. The hardest question on the worksheet. Jake asks “If I get this question correct, will I get a whole slice of pizza?” Amy has a mischievous smile. “Oh you’ll get something better than a slice of pizza.” Jake gets excited. “TWO slices of pizza?!” Amy rolls her eyes and tells him to just solve the equation.
• Jake finishes solving the problem, Amy looks over his work to see how he did. Amy glances over his paper, then suddenly knocks all the textbooks and papers off of the bed. She pushes Jake onto his back and climbs on top of him. She runs her fingers through his hair and kisses him. Jake wraps his arms around her back and kisses her back. After a minute of making out, Amy pulls away. Jake asks her, “So I got the question right?” Amy winked. “Nope.”
so i was feeding my bird when i had a random thought: dear evan hansen characters and pets????
evan would totally have a dog (and he’ll name them after a kind of tree smh),,, imagine evan coming home after school and hes having a shit day and the dog is at the door jumping with joy and evan just melts because who knows how long his dog has been waiting on the door mat for him
he cries in bed, and the dog just jumps in bed with him and sleeps by his side and evan is like, instantly comforted
he swears the dog knows when evan is feeling like shit bc it always lies by his side when he is
evan loves his dog so much ok
evan brings zoe over and she just pets the dog and plays with it for hours probably
connor would totally have a cat?? a house cat if u will and sometimes when connor has like those mad mood swings hed just look at the cat and observe how chill it is and he’ll just sit there talking to the cat and asks how it even does that and idk. connor loves the cat. he cant sleep without the cat by his side
he also spoils the damn thing and appreciates it when the cat brings dead rats to him because wow it took all that effort to bring him a gift and at the same time kinda pissed bc “what you think i cant get my own food?? smh cat”
jared ?????? would have a BIRD?? idk man maybe its just me being biased but imagine jared having a talking bird and he just teaches the bird how to say inappropriate things like “penis” and thinks its funny until his mother catches the bird saying “penis” everytime she says a word to it lmao
jared loves his bird to the moon and back,, he put the cage next to his desk so he can have company while working on the computer and it always makes jared snort when its super quiet and he starts typing and the bird just says “penis” in response
PLS ADD MORE DEAR EVAN HANSEN CHARACTERS AND PETS??? I WANT MORE? OR MAYBE NOT BC THIS IS PROBABLY A SHIT IDEA