Headcanon prompts For Chris X Micah? Btw I Love Your Fanfics!!❤️❤️
Aww shucks, I’m happy you enjoy them. Thank you so much! @elyannaxoxx
Sure these are going to take me awhile -
- How do they feel about people shorter/taller than them? Considering both Micah and Chris are tall and are always the tallest people in the room, everyone else is short. They think shorter people are adorable.
- What are they like on social media? (What’s their username, profile pic, etc.): Micah’s is probably something that emphasizes how Canadian she is. Since they both share a love of sports, I’m sure they both have their jersey numbers and probably photos of their family. AJ and Kyle pictures everywhere. Micah has the mittens Chris gave her in freshman year as her profile picture, and Chris’ is a picture of a football.
- Their sexuality?
From what we know of the books, I HC Chris to be heterosexual consideringhe’s never shown any interest in men (so far). Micah’s also attracted to the opposite sex.
- Preferred weather? Chris is used to hot and sunny weather since growing up in Maine. Since Micah doesn’t really have a preferred weather. She likes hot and sunny days to play outside. But rainy days are also perfect to sleep in, and winter brings the joy of snowball fights.
- What’s their sleeping schedule? Chris usually gets a solid 8 hours of sleep, unless he’s planning something for the student committee or running drills for football practice. Micah flexes between 6-8 hours depending on her schedule.
- Favorite music? Chris likes a bit of classical rock and mostly anything that’s upbeat. Micah’s music tastes varies depending on her mood. She doesn’t really have a preference but she does think her taste in music is better than her boyfriend’s.
- How’s their cooking? Since they’re both from big families; they both are pretty good at cooking. They’ve learnt to be - whenever their parents aren’t able to, they pick up the slack around the house and cook dinner, sometimes makes their siblings lunch etc.
- It’s movie night, what movie do they pick? They both like action flicks; they like to see things explode on camera and picking an action flick usually allows them to ‘turn their brains off’. On rare occasions, they’ll decide on a wild card but since move nights are usually just kick back and relax - action flicks are their go-to.
- How would they hold up in a pillow war? Chris would win but Micah wouldn’t go down without a fight. Usually their pillow fights turn into wrestling before a heavy make-out session naturally occurs.
- What’s their sleeping position? Micah likes to sleep with her pillow covering her head if she’s sleeping alone, and Chris likes to sleep with his face facing the ceiling. When they’re together they both sleep on their sides, just so the last thing they see each is other, if they aren’t snuggling up with Chris as the big spoon.
- Who do they go to for comfort? They go to each other for comfort. They’ve always reasonably honest with each other. If the other person isn’t available - usually they go to Zack for comfort next.
- Something small that they enjoy? Chris enjoys spending time with his siblings when he’s back home in Maine. (And something really fun they do is sliding across the floor with their socks on to see who’s the fastest). Micah has a sweet tooth, so quite often before the end of the day she’s got something sweet to munch on. She also enjoys walking bare-feet on grass.
- How do they feel about physical contact by others? Micah is a big fan of hugs, shoulder bumping and high-fives. Chris isn’t averse to most of these things but Micah is usually the one to engage in these when it comes to other people.
- What is enough to bring them to tears? A really good movie. Bad luck. Losing at anything. They’re both awfully competitive so losing at anything really can make them quite emotional. (Micah is more likely to burst into tears though).
- Biggest pet peeve? When Micah tries to grab food off of Chris’ plate as she asks for it and instead of waiting for his response, she just assumes it’ll be a yes every time. (This also goes for Chris’ family and it drives Chris a little nuts).
Micah doesn’t like passive aggressiveness, it’s her biggest pet peeve because she comes from a family where everyone has always been loud and open. So she prefers if people just say what’s on their mind instead of bottling them up and waiting to explode.
- How well do they take care of themselves? They’re both self-sufficient. They had to be since they’re both the oldest in their families.
- What’s something they like that may be surprising to others? Chris likes to make flower arrangements. He’s very good at placing the perfect combinations together and sometimes does so for Micah for her birthday, and sometimes just to surprise her whenever she’s having a bad day. Micah dominates at chess, and rarely ever loses to anyone else in the house or any of her friends.
- Do they consider others family? Micah considers her friends almost as much as family as her own, and thinks the same of Chris’ family. She’s usually very trusting and it doesn’t take long for someone to have a place insider her heart. Chris considers others family relatively easy as well.
- Any bad habits that they have? Micah has the tendency to chew a lot of gum when she’s nervous - especially during exams, and studying. Because she chews loudly, it drives her roommates nuts. Chris has a tendency of taking on a lot of things at once and sometimes he gets a little overwhelmed and starts unknowingly cutting people off, or making more time for things most pressing in his life.
- What’s their idea of a perfect vacation? Probably going off somewhere they’ve never been before together. Maybe backpacking across Europe or taking a trip to someplace new and getting familiar with it for hours.
- Do they get lost easily? Will they ask for directions if they are? They’re both pretty good at following directions, but on the rare occasion they do get lost, Chris refuses to ask for directions. He assumes it’s just a matter of time before they can find a path again. Usually Micah’s less stubborn about it.
- The strangest thing they have ever seen? Micah thinks people that wear shorts in winter with no coats is really strange, especially considering she comes from a country where half the year is ridiculously cold. (
I honestly can’t think of something specifically strange for Chris to have seen, and may revisit this question later.)
- How well do they accept advice? Micah doesn’t accept advice very well. She can be surprisingly sensitive. It’s not that she doesn’t appreciate it but it gives her feelings of inadequacy. Chris takes advice in strides, and is usually a lot more receptive by it.
- How much do they swear? They don’t really swear a lot. They usually don’t have a reason to, so very minimum. Something really crappy has to happen.
- How do they take advice given to them? Micah takes it with a grain of salt, but she’s working on being more open to advice. Chris on the other hand, takes advice given to him better and sometimes almost too seriously.
- Do they like being in pictures? Micah has a great smile and loves showing off in pictures. Half of Chris’ phone are filled of her selfies. Chris doesn’t mind being in pictures, since he knows how photogenic he is but doesn’t go out of his way for one.
- Is there anything they’re bad at? They’re both bad at keeping track of time. They become very invested in things quite quickly, and can lose track of other things if they’re focused on something specifically for too long.
- What’s their morning schedule? During football and track seasons, they’re up early for practice and morning jogs. During off season, Micah likes to sleep in but Chris usually gets her up and they do a lot of cardio and hit the gym on the weekends.
- Any past injuries? Micah has a knee injury from her senior year of high school (lacrosse) that acts up every now and then. She does a lot of stretches in between sports. Chris has a slight shoulder injury but doesn’t have any other injuries that troubles him often.
- Something that disgusts them? People that are ridiculously rude.
Can you believe I did these instead of grabbing breakfast? Thanks again so much for the ask, these were really fun!