Could I have some mermaid AUs please (if it hasn't already been done)
I really love mermaids and kinda got carried away with this, hope you enjoy!
Merperson = gender neutral term for mermaid/merman
- Person A is merperson that wants to live on land and makes a deal with Person B, the sea witch, to become a human. The only catch? Person A has to become Person B’s bride.
- Person A is a modern merperson who works as a marine biologist. Person B is the only one to think that something weird is up with Person A (talking to the sea creatures, animals obeying them, avoiding direct contact with water despite their line of work, etc.)
- Person A used to be a merperson, but is now an elderly human who pleads Person B, a young merperson, that being human isn’t all it cracked up to be and to please beg to become a merperson again before it’s too late.
- Person A is a merperson who saves Person B, a human, from drowning. Person A isn’t romantically interested in Person B, but still wants to become a human just to make sure Person B is okay.
- Person A is a merperson who got washed up injured on shore. Person B is owns a house on the beach and finds them only to take them back to their house so they can recover from their illness/injury (bonus: Person B doesn’t have a pool so Person A is stuck inside a small bathtub)
- Person A is a merperson who befriended Person B, a human, and wants to see what human life is like. Person B happens to be a nurse/doctor/assistant and comes back with a wheelchair, a blanket, and an empty oxygen tank/mask to fill up with sea water.
- Person A is a merperson/siren who uses their siren song on Person B, a sailor, and half way through it Person A realizes just how attracted Person B is and stops, apologizing profoundly.
- Person A is a merperson who gets caught in Person B/sailor’s net and Person B feels bad about it so to make up for it, Person B comes out on the sea every day with human trinkets and treats to show/fed Person A.
- Person A is marooned pirate, Person B is the merperson who takes pity on them and brings them fresh fish every day.
- Person A is stranded on an island and finds Person B, a merperson, by accident inside of a deep cave that connects to the ocean. Or at least it did until a huge rock fell and blocked the exit, making Person B just as trapped and stranded as Person A.