I was craving some Scallisaac feels yesterday and @mighty-alphalpha was awesome and gave me domestic Scallisaac. Posting it here because I want to have it always.
SCALLISAAC PARENTING TIME
- Allison announcing her pregnancy and it’s kind of unplanned so the three of them are some combination of excited and terrified
- Stiles placing bets on who the baby’s gonna come out looking like (Isaac and Scott are goobers and each hopes the kid will look like the other because they think the other is cuter)
- One night, Isaac and Scott find themselves staying up all night, profoundly scared of becoming like their fathers; it ends up being the final push they both need to go seek therapy. Allison wakes up the next morning to find them huddled together in the living room and only half wakes them up as she joins them on the couch
- Allison being a little insecure because her body is changing a lot with the pregnancy, in some ways that are fun (she loves, loves, loves showing off her round belly, and is pretty happy that her boobs are getting fuller) but also in some ways that re not so fun (her ankles and feet get swollen, there are some rather unwelcome stretch marks, and she’s always been meticulous about shaving /places/, but with the big belly, she kind of can’t anymore). She doesn’t say anything about it, but the boys notice - they notice how she doesn’t sleep in just a t-shirt anymore like she used to, how she likes to dim the lights when they’re getting rowdy in the bedroom. And so they don’t say anything directly about it, either. But there’s a little more of those lingering touches. A few more casual remarks of “holy fuck, you’re gorgeous, Ally”. She notices, and she loves it.
- Name debates. They all agree that paying homage to their relatives, dead or alive, is kind of weird, so they cross out Victoria and Christopher and Melissa and Camden. Several long discussions ensue. They discover just how many people they lowkey hold grudges against because every name just reminds them of someone.
- They’re shopping for some last-minute things - a baby seat for the car, a few more onesies with funny sayings Scott just couldn’t resist - when her contractions start. Cue the three of them HAULING ASS TO THE HOSPITAL (”wait, first we have to actually pay for this stuff”) and Isaac drives, Allison focuses on her breathing, Scott sends the pack a message (they have a very active Whatsapp group, okay). The words “this is it” and “holy fuck” get thrown around a lot
- THEIR BIG GRINS WHEN THE BABY IS BORN. JUST PICTURE IT OH GODS MY HEART I CANT
Psssst, personal addition
(I REALLY TRIED NOT TO MAKE IT STEREK. I TRIED.)
you just know Derek is going to look like this
when he gets to see the baby for the first time
because his crush on Stiles is bad, he knows that, but he is pretty sure the first time you see someone else’s baby you aren’t supposed to be immediately think, “huh, well, I wonder what colour Stiles would paint the nursery? I hope it’s not Batman themed. ” He hasn’t even found the courage to ask him out yet.
And then Stiles would start cooing over his godson- because let’s face it, Stiles and Lydia are totally the godparents- and Derek is gone. Done. He needs to do anything but go home and jerk off to the thought of Stiles and him being domestic.
What even is his life.
But no. It gets worse. Because Stiles then brings out a tiny little Harry Potter blanket for the baby to hold and that just isn’t fair. Does Stiles know Harry Potter is Derek’s favourite book series? Is he dong this to be mean?
All the while everyone has stopped looking at the baby because Derek’s heart rate is going super fast and Stiles gently leads him out of the room because he thinks Derek is having a panic attack and he sits him down outside and gets him to count, asks him if he’s okay.
And instead of replying that he’s fine, Derek just goes, “I want you- I mean…one.”
And Stiles frowns, confused, because wait. What.
And because he’s not any better than Derek he just goes, “okay.”
Which is how they end up having their first date babysitting at Scott, Allison and Isaac’s.