Ridiculously good 90 second eggs
So this is my go to post workout meal, because most of my training is in the evening and I’m so tired after. It’s super customizable, and fairly low effort. You can either have it as a meal itself or use it in a larger meal like a weekend breakfast. This is great for students, or when you have a long work day but no time to cook. I like it with cheese, and sriracha but it is really up to your imagination and fridge.
- 3 eggs
- leftover vegtables
- seasoning mixes
- tortillas and wraps
- brown rice
- Crack your eggs into a medium sized bowl, and whisk until well combined.
- add your seasonings, and/or add ins.
- cover the bowl in cling wrap and secure. poke 5 sets of holes with a fork
- microwave for 90 seconds, checking halfway through.
- At this point you can get creative. You might want to serve it as a breakfast style burrito, or on it’s own, or as an addition to some leftovers. Get creative.