Don't lie to yourself you're not a Latina. Any tiny fraction of being Latinx you lost when you thought sticking up for white people was the right thing to do. And you're into that weirdo shit. Pendeja
1. as The definition for “Latina” is the following:
La·ti·na ləˈtēnə/ nounNORTH AMERICAN
1. (in North America) a woman or girl of Latin American origin or descent.(Google)
A woman of latin descent.
Very sexy and beautiful, These women are women of Italy, Spain, and Portugal. Women of Latin American countries are also latina’s. It is important to realize that the only latin people are NOT ONLY people who are spanish. It includes Italians and Portuguese just as much. Italians the most if anything because the whole latin culture was founded and developed in Rome. Regardless, Italian, Portuguese and Latin American women are “Latinas” (urban dictionary)
Definition of Latina
* 1 a woman or girl who is a native or inhabitant of Latin America
* 2 a woman or girl of Latin American origin living in the U.S. Latina adjective (Merriam-Webster)
So by the definitions I am of Latino descent, and thus I am in fact a Latina.
2. I feel I should mention that even a coconut know how to spell/pronouns Latinos. But it’s ok if you miss spell it since not everyone is great with spelling though I’m not to sure where you got the ‘X’ from but it’s ok. For surely you did not do it on propose and are actively trying to insult a whole group of people by trying to destroy them by forcing your belief onto them.
3. I also find it odd that you would tell me that I somehow lost the right to my family background because of a choice I have made, for I am pretty sure that’s not how that works, for a a, rather sure you Dna is a part of who you are and what makes you, you.
4. I feel I should also mention have this rather high moral code, so I rather do distaste when people who have done nothing wrong gets attacked, and though I may come off blunt and perhaps a bit mean spirited at times, but I truly believe that people should be blamed for the actions of others who they themselves have little to no connection to, and even if they did the actions of others should not be placed on someone else who did not do any real wrong.
5. Also If you are referring to my love of anime, I have to say mocking a persons hobbies is what one calls bullying, which would make you a bit of a hypocrite for attacking someone who checks a lot of boxes in the minority category in life.
6. And ah yes, name calling, very original. Though I do have to say that is rather childish and when I was in middle school I sadly was dealing with much worst someone simply calling me “stupid” in a different language. Though as a coconut with limit Spanish skill I had assumed you try calling me a “bitch” but Google says you said “stupid” so no mater which one it means it’s not very effective.
(Oh and for those of you have no idea what this is talking about its about this post http://windalchemist001.tumblr.com/post/162176739998/cheshireinthemiddle-melnielaurent )