Avengers Assemble (part 1/5)
A/N: Hello people!! I’ve been wanting to write this for quite some time and I finally have time, so yeah, imagine that you were in the Avengers movie and was part of the Avengers. I left out some parts as I only wrote the parts the reader was there. Read below for more information, and also please tell me how it is and what you want to see in the next few parts. Thank you and enjoy!!☺️ ((p.s. the story has nothing to do with the gif, i just find it cute))
- Your name is Y/N (I won’t really use the surname haha)
- You were an assassin that was quite feared when Coulson found you
and offered you a better life
- You work for S.H.I.E.L.D. but they only call you when needed, unlike Clint and Natasha who are always there, so you don’t know everything about them
- You have a mutation which allows you to have adamantium claws coming out from your knuckles but you don’t really remember your past ((I felt like adding a little kick to the story haha😉))
- Your hero name/alias is Shadow
Word Count: 2,399
You paused your training when you heard your phone ringing, you looked at the caller ID to see that it was Agent Phil Coulson, one of S.H.I.E.L.D. top agents.
“Coulson.” You answered, wiping your sweat.
“Y/N.” He greeted.
“What’s wrong?” You asked. You knew Coulson would never call just to say hello, there was definitely something wrong.
“There was a breach in the project P.E.G.U.S.U.S. facility, the Tesseract was stolen and some of our agents have been compromised.” He paused. “We need you.”
You sighed and looked at your watch. After joining S.H.I.E.L.D., you were not only one of their best and strongest recruit, you were also placed in some kind of initiative Fury haven’t officiated yet, called the Avengers initiative.
You were one of the state’s most known and feared assassins, you weren’t exactly human as well, having being able to sheath and unsheathe metal claws from between your knuckles, bones being a lot harder, heighten senses, healing factor, stronger, faster. You had managed to get on S.H.I.E.L.D.’s radar, Coulson had came to you and offered a better future. You could barely remember your past, and your present? Well, it was full of things you wished you could forget. So you had taken up his offer, wanting to forget your sins. You thought for a while before looking up from your watch.
“When do we start?”