“This creative work didn’t sit me down and explicitly explain all the plot points and character development in
excruciating detail so I feel this creative work has Bad Writing ™ and I must tell EVERYONE and then also shame them when they don’t agree”
Not a favorite color, but there might be something to be said for how we never see Root wear plaid as an adult :3 Or Harold, for that matter??? Team Machine/NYC appears to have something against plaid.
I actually legit forgot that tiny!Root used to wear plaid –
– but wtf man how could you forget that utter and complete atrocity of the plaid grandma couch suit Harold insisting on wearing for Lethe and Aletheia?!
Look at it in all of its revolting glory! Thank god that he prob had to burn it after this ep and my eyes were spared the torture of having to look at it again.
I think that once Samantha Groves left Texas, she tried to completely forget that she had ever lived there and took on the new identity of Root to the point of changing how she looked, dressed and spoke.
With Harold, I think it’s the simpler explanation of plaid just not going very well with suits in general (as demonstrated by the abomination above).
@pandoranora tagged me to list 6 random facts about me. I shall do my best!
1. My right foot is bigger than my left, but my left boob is bigger than my right.
2. I love coffee, but I rarely drink it. I drink tea all the time, though. Usually English breakfast. White and one.
3. I’ve been pregnant 5 times. But I only have 3 kids.
4. I’ve come to the realisation recently that I’m going to have to try to re-home my dog. I just can’t afford to keep her. I can barely afford to feed myself and my kids. She’s an amazing dog, and I haven’t even talked to the kids about it yet, but that’s the reality of the situation, as much as I hate it.
5. I’m trying so hard at the moment to change for the better, but Jesus fucking Christ, it’s not easy. The same problems I’ve always had are still there and still holding me back, and I don’t know how to overcome them.
6. I have an appointment in the morning that I’m kind of dreading. I’m pretty sure I’m going to get pissed off and angry, and either yell or cry… crying would probably be better than yelling, but UGH.
I’m not going to tag anyone, because I feel like I’ve tagged enough people tonight.
I’m so glad to have people reading this studyblr!! I started it as a motivation side blog mainly for myself, to have something to do during my study breaks that will not distract me completely, but now I’m in love with the community of Studyblrs and so glad to be a part of it.
So in celebration of 50 followers gained, I decided to do a “Get to know me” post!
Zircon poofs for almost everything that causes her a lil pain, so she needs Dio to protect her, make the enviroment safe, and in case of puffing, carrying her gem the minute or two she needs to regenerate.
Dio is always needing to protect and take care of her lover ones, she has ton of energy and being with Zircon helps her to be protective, kinda maternal and always doing something without the other gem feeling overwhelmed.
I just realized after posting that last edit. All these friendships, all these good memories…
They’re going to lose Lewis in the end
THEY’RE GOING TO FIND OUT LEWIS IS DEAD
I can’t imagine their reactions.
I bet they would travel to Tempo, finding the Pepper family or Vivi or Arthur, and beg for them to tell them it’s not true. Just let them hear how he’s alive but missing. But hearing how’s it true and how Lewis is dead but no one knows how.
I bet his friends would look with Arthur
What if they forgot like Vivi?
What if they forgot about Lewis like Vivi and all those pictures with Lewis would just be them in some weird positon and they’re confused why. Then they have a ticket to go to Texas and they’re not sure why. So they cancel it and just throw away all those pictures.
I am a nerd with just enough DIY knowledge to be dangerous, and friends who enable my obsessions. At the suggestion of one such friend and with a judicious application of red thread, I managed to elevate my $12 thrift store coat from low-key Sherlock to mid-key Sherlock.
I’m not sure if she thought I would take her seriously, but I doubt she’ll be surprised.