Shoutout to the people who blacklist things
- It’s okay to have and to use the new x-kit, tumblr savior, washboard, or whatever blacklisting thing you use to avoid things that trigger you
- You aren’t weak for wanting to avoid certain things, or needing a warning before you see them
- You don’t need to have The Worst reaction to block something. It’s okay to block things that don’t case full-blown panic attacks if they make you upset/disturbed/uncomfortable
- Your tumblr dash should be a comfortable place for you
- It’s okay if you have to unfollow someone because they post things that trigger you or make you upset
- You don’t need to justify why you block something. It’s okay to block things that just bother you even if you don’t know why.
- Your triggers are valid. It doesn’t matter how unusual they are, they’re still valid.