fairy forest - filled with mushrooms and jacob ladders and even weeds for a overgrown natural look, scatter ores about the town and use pwps like the stone tablet and the statue fountain
woodland forest - filled with mushroom, lots of flowers, stumps and dead trees. use wooden bridges, and picnic blanket qr’s on the ground and use pwps like water wells and streetlights
dark/forbidden forest - harry potter style, you could have your characters based on mythical creatures centaurs, grawp the giant, or non harry potter themed mythical creatures.
witch/fairy town -
each house belonging to a different sort of witch/fairy and themed to relate to them. lots of ores around town and fairy rings. i found purple and black flowers give off a really nice mythical vibe in burrow.
farm town -
using pwps like the scarecrow and the windmill, more open space, red roofs on your houses with matching red flowers, turnips about town and there’s many qr codes with growing crops on (writing this am like woah i wana make tht)
national park town -
defined paths with bench pwps lining them, garbage can pwps and street lamps. i’d have villagers set off to one side of the town in a village set up, a park area with jungle gym and lots of picnic blanket qr codes laid about.
horror town -
with dead trees, black flowers and wilted flowers, custom design signs with warning signs on
halloween town -
orange and black themed town, villagers like kiki, bella, cherry, pietro and stinky would be great for a town like this.
gothic town -
black and wilted flowers, dead trees. again bella and cherry would be good villagers for this style of town.
winter towns -
christmas town - snowy, red flowers, presents scattered around town, santa’s workshop, elfs house with the attic filled with lots of beds .
frozen over town - white and blue flowers, illuminated pwps, everything icy and white. fountains would look really cute in this town set up with blue flowers.
colour themed town -
eg. pink town with pink flowers, pink villagers, pink houses
all one type of villager town -
eg, all frogs and have a pond themed town. (if you can map edit, make sure you have lots of little ponds!)
pastel town -
pick cutesie villagers with pastel house exteriors, some of the new amiibo villagers will be perfect for this.
seaside/beach town -
houses themed on beach huts, tropical bushes and bright coloured flowers or alternative blue and white nautical theme
holiday resort town -
if you have hacks you can put palm trees on land, also using the island bushes (i have forgotten their names but the big colourful flowery ones) have the houses set out like cute little holiday villas and the villagers all wearing hawaiian shirts.
disney town -
4 different disney princesses with houses that match their stories. e.g. snow white with the 7 dwarfs house and all their little beds.
future town -
ribbot would be great for this.
ancient egyptian town -
with ankha and lucky, using the pyramid pwp.
underwater themed town -
hack the ground to be desert like sand, have lots of shells around. the octopus villagers would word great for this. alternatively a little mermaid themed town with ariel and ursula as characters.
old fashioned town -
based on a certain era e.g. tudors or victorian times.
town based on a movie -
disney movies, harry potter, grease, the addams family, the wizard of oz. there are infinite ideas with this one.
sweets/candy themed town -
there are lots of path qr codes about on tumblr for this idea.
regular town -
set out like an actual town, with road qr codes as the path and traffic signal pwps. have your player houses set out like shops, cafes, museums, cinemas.
Polyphemus, head of Hellenistic statue (marble), 2nd century BC, (Museum of Fine Arts, Boston).
This head comes from a group, probably of the blinding of Polyphemos, similar to that constructed from fragments found in the grotto at Sperlonga, along the Italian coast southwest of Rome. Polyphemos is based, in details of hair and beard, on a Pergamene centaur. The sculptor was wise in rejecting the… older tradition, one seen in Hellenistic terracottas, of showing the monstrous giant as a kind of fat-faced baboon, with large ears and his eye set like a beacon light in the middle of his forehead. Here the rugged, animal power of the creature has been stressed. Broken off through the neck and the lower whiskers, the head is in relatively excellent condition, save for the damage to the beard below the mouth. The marble has a yellow-buff tone.
This is the head of the one-eyed, man-eating Cyclops whom Odysseus finally outwitted and blinded. Here the monster is in a peaceful mood, either waiting to receive the cup of wine offered him by Odysseus, or, more likely, gazing love-struck at the indifferent sea nymph Galatea. The head comes from a sculptural group that might have adorned a public fountain or a luxurious seaside villa. The type originated in the second century B.C., yet the lively and direct style of this piece makes difficult to judge whether it is a contemporary variant or a Roman copy. (uploaded by Ancient Hellas on facebook)
- Vincent has no illusions about who he is, what he does, and what he’s intended to do. He is able to compartmentalize things/events with disturbing ease and his viciousness knows no bounds. Beneath that gentlemanly facade, Vincent has a dark—almost cruel—sense of humor and without his family, he may have succumbed (completely) to the Phantomhive malice. He is able to disguise most of his darker urges but it’s a false facade, hidden beneath a veneer of perfect charm and intellect.
- As a youth (and, tbh, as an adult) Vincent excelled in every field he put his mind to and quickly learned that station and status can have a greater impact on one’s future than raw talent alone.
- He is an excellent marksman with a steady hand, cool head, and sniper-level precision.
- Despite his apathetic view of the world and moral ambiguity, Vincent adores his baby sister Francis because she is able to fend for herself and, underneath her stern exterior, possesses a genuinely good heart. He terrorized any suitor he thought of as unworthy and initially wanted Francis to marry Queen Victoria’s third son, Prince Arthur. Having carefully cultivated the match, Vincent was quite irritated when Francis fell in love with Alexis Leon Midford but, in a rare show of true benevolence, agreed to the engagement when he realized Alexis was much easier to manipulate than a royal prince.
- Once on a mission to Budapest, Vincent was severely injured in an unexpected explosion. Diedrich rushed inside the burning building, dragged “that insufferable Phantomhive” out of there, and then carried his former rival turned reluctant best friend turned partner on his back to the nearest medical facility, nearly twelve miles away.
- After, when Diedrich was framed by the Austro-Hungarian Empire for causing that explosion, Vincent gamely abandoned his planned business trip to New York and accompanied his faithful German hound to Budapest to clear his name. During that time Vincent pestered Diedrich with horribly timed knock knock jokes, bad puns, and a relentless flow of conversation that just never seemed to end. It was the only thing Vincent could think of to keep Diedrich from falling into despair. While many don’t see past Diedrich’s gruff exterior and draconian discipline, Vincent knows that one of the things his old friend cherishes above all else is his sense of honor and duty.
- It was Vincent and Francis who arranged the engagement between Ciel and Elizabeth. Vincent desperately wanted his child to have knowledge of integrity, valor, and goodness—three things he thought the Midford family personified. He later felt some guilt in having roped his sister’s only daughter into a life of crime and immorality but in Francis’s words: “If you think a Midford would ever succumb to such transgressions then you, Vincent Phantomhive, are still as dense as ever.”
- His favorite scent is lavender and moonflower essence. He gifted the perfume to Rachel when the two began courting and since then, it’s been her signature fragrance.
- Ciel inherited Vincent’s cunning and ambition but also his mother’s compassion and fierce loyalty. Vincent hoped Ciel would be spared from the Phantomhive “evil” that is inherent in each descendent but the cult saw otherwise. Thus, he never really wanted Ciel to become the watchdog but accepted it as a real possibility.
- Vincent prefers French cuisine (particularly the recipes of Antoine Carême), baroque architecture, and only drinks wine imported from the vineyards of Aquitaine.
- In spite of his good looks and well practiced charm, Vincent thought marriage a secondary task in comparison to Funtom and his duties to the queen. He met Mr. Dalles esq. by accident and became intrigued by the description of his two daughters. During that time, Vincent was actually more interested in Angelina. He was impressed by her strong will, fierce intellect, and medical ability but her shyness, insecurity, and hesitation made him choose Rachel instead. He kept in touch with Angelina and she eventually joined the Evil Noblemen as their professional medical advisor and physician.
- If he had a daughter he would have named her Cordelia Claudia Phantomhive, after the compassionate daughter of King Lear.
- Vincent has bank accounts all over the world—from Switzerland to Munich to New York to Luxembourg. (‘I’d like to think myself a humble man but, as Diedrich so often points out, my sense of humility is often blinded by my one of a kind diamond collection.”)
- Vincent has a bachelor’s degree in moral philosophy from the University of Cambridge. (He inherited his rather curious sense of humor from his father…nudge, nudge, wink, wink.)
- He can speak nine different languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Latin, Greek, Russian, Polish, and Chinese. (Hi Lau.)
- Vincent respected and admired his mother but found it difficult to openly express affection towards her.
- It’s actually Francis who has the sweet tooth in the Phantomhive family. Vincent dislikes pastries and candy in general, preferring fine brandies, Beluga Sturgeon caviar, and rare lamb.
- The Phantomhives have a gorgeous seaside villa in Martinique that Vincent built for Rachel as an early wedding present. (They, er, spent a lot of time there.)
- Undertaker was one of the few people Vincent genuinely trusted outside his family.
- It was Rachel who came up with Ciel’s name. Vincent had wanted to name his son Joachim, after the great French military general Joachim-Napoleon Murat. (But Rachel’s response was more or less, “Why on earth would I ever saddle my son with a name that conjures up the image of a 50 year old vagabond with no teeth and a head full of lice?”) She was even less pleased when Vincent suggested the name Hannibal:
“Are you out of your mind?”
“What’s so preposterous about this one? He’s considered one of the finest military generals in history.”
“And what does his name rhyme with?”
“Oh love, you don’t believe anyone would ever be so childish as to insinuate that our son is a cannib—“
“Tell me you wouldn’t be tempted to call our child the Watchdog’s cannibal.”
Yes, stained glass scenes of merfolk in Ulduar is ABSOLUTELY validation for having non-naga merfolk characters in World of Warcraft, especially when you consider that
Azeroth is a FICTIONAL world that’s come up with far crazier in the CANON races and lore (vampire magic-addicted elves in a frozen castle, anyone?)
Real life ACTUAL historians have had to constantly change their understanding about past cultures and history based on new findings and information in regards to what has been previously found.
The aforementioned happens with regards to the Titans all the time with each expansion.
I personally love the idea of the mermaids. My syndicate boss main does port RP and her family home is a seaside villa. My Alliance alt is a worgen girl who grew up in Stormglen, Gilneas, RIGHT between the Blackwald and the sea, and grew up hearing sailor stories. I fully intend to support and have fun with these RPers and even make some of their stories canon tales that my Stormglen girl could have heard if they’ll allow it.
Villas Sur Mer is a boutique resort on Negril’s West End in Jamaica where we offer you the finest quality Jamaican vacation rental villas. Enjoy a great vacation with close friends, or hold your wedding ceremony, honeymoon or other special occasion in our seaside villas and lagoon cottages that offer breathtaking views of the Caribbean sea from the cliffs overlooking beautiful Negril .
At Villas Sur Mer boutique resort you are guaranteed luxurious accommodations whilst maintaining a chic rustic feel, along with the best service and location offered anywhere in Jamaica. We have the staff that can manage your destination wedding and honeymoon or take care of any other special event so you can relax and enjoy yourself.
Enjoy snorkeling in the crystal clear private cove, relax by the pool with an exotic drink, and delight in your front row seat while you experience Negril's breathtaking sunsets.
Hi! I'd just like to say your scenarios are great! I thoroughly enjoyed your Momoi stories (my Queen *-* <3) I ship her with everyone and I can't believe someone's actually willing to write them it makes me so happy!! Thank you, love! Gonna go all-out in my request, hope you don't mind ^^ Since Momoi's birthday is approaching, may I ask for a birthday!fic where she spends it with the GoM? Could you please make it slight GoMxMomoi? Nothing explicit harem, only subtle hints of romance. Thanks! :)
Obviously I’m late and I don’t even know how this turned put, however I hope
you can enjoy our dorky guys and their princess! Thank you for all your support
and compliments, you made me blush *-*
Have a good
MiraGen, Fluff and Slice of Life
“I still think Paris would have been a better choice.”
Akashi murmured pouting.
“Please Akashi, stop.” Midorima sighed exasperated by
his side, together with the rest of the Generation of Miracles.
They were all standing in the packet train with their luggage,
directed to the seaside. Precisely, to Akashi’s villa in a typical village on
“Ah I’m so excited!” Momoi chirped bouncing up and
down between Kuroko and Aomine, without having heard Akashi.
The boys had organized a secret two days trip for her
birthday. For now, she only knew they were going to the beach and she was so
excited she couldn’t stand still. Spending her most important day with her most
important friends was simply perfect.
Kuroko sent a “Told you” glance to Akashi, who glared back