Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
1. Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson
2. On Writing by Stephen King
3. You Don’t Know Me by David Klass
4. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling