1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you gave you and write 11 new questions
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
Tagged by the lovely quickermorequickly! This should be fun.
Ehhhhh ELEVEN QUESTIONS
1. If you had the power to pave the streets with anything, what would you pave them with?
I would not pave them unless absolutely necessary, and I’m not sure what “absolutely necessary” means. It probably means freeways. So recycled concrete, I guess…In a dream world though, there would be a city with cobble-glass-sphere streets that I petitioned for.
2. Kit-Kats or Snickers?
Snickers, by half a centimeter.
3. Favorite office supply?
Either scissors for snowflakes and cut-out things, or pencil sharpeners because they are necessary but never around and whenever you find one it is like you just found the Holy Grail.
4. What kind of headphones do you use?
The big round over-head headphones. JVC I think is the brand? They have good sound.
5. If you had to trade your iTunes library with anyone, who would you trade with?
My dad. I’d love to see what treasure troves of random music he has in there!
6. Have you been annoyed by my use of prepositions at the ends of sentences?
Hell naw, what for?
7. Describe your immediate family in terms of mythical animals.
My mother is a dryad, my father is a dragon, and both of them can do magic.
8. A food you can’t stand?
Swiss cheese. Guh. It makes me sick.
9. Where would you visit if you had to bring your grandparents/a professor along?
If I had to bring Bill Schullenberger along, I’d visit Dublin. That would be an amazing trip…
10. If you could wake up tomorrow and instantly know how to play a musical instrument with some level of competence, what instrument would you want it to be?
the ukelelele Augh this is hard! Either a rock drum kit, balinese gamelan (only all of the instruments), or sitar, or cello, or…
11. Drake or Josh?
You can’t have one without the other! They’re like breathing and oxygen!
Alrighty, now ees my tourn. >D
1. What’s the last dream you had?
2. Count the number of states/countries/continents you’ve been.
3. What is the one thing that just gives you the biggest spontaneous NOPE reaction?
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
5. When are you usually the most calm?
6. Favorite line that you heard/read recently.
7. What’s your lucky number?
8. Suppose humanity is wiped out - if you could leave something that was guaranteed to last into the lives of the next dominate species, what would it be?
9. Look out the closest window. What do you see?
10. Would you rather never again eat candy or fried food?
11. What’s your favorite (or if you’re a hater, least detestable) part about people?