out of tricks. so i finally saw the rest of the deleted scenes from the first film ( since most of them are not available online and i had to buy an australian bluray to get access to them ) and given how wonderful the scenes were, i need to alter a few things from my canon:
- DYLAN’S MUM IS ( italian- ) FRENCH. lionel met him there and lived for a short while, but when henriette got pregnant, they decided it was best they moved to the us where lionel would be able to work more. henriette kept the house there in her name and the family visited there often until lionel’s career came to a stop and the bank foreclosed on the house almost immediately after lionel’s death.
- FULLER IS AWARE OF DYLAN’S LIFE AS THE FIFTH HORSEMAN. shortly after the new york show, dylan told him through a text where to find the rest of the money from the elkhorn safe in order for the bureau to return what they can to their rightful owners and for fuller to keep his job.
- DYLAN HAD TO BEG TO KEEP HIS JOB.
- EVANS CONSIDERS DYLAN ( and fuller ) TO BE HIS BEST AGENT.
- THE HORSEMEN WERE GIVEN THE CHOICE to take a cut of the elkhorn money and leave, or join the eye and continue to do what they do. merritt almost walked away.
- DYLAN WAS EXPECTING ANOTHER INTERPOL AGENT. alma claimed she came in as a substitute for an unexpected illness, but dylan found out she’d lied about it and pushed her to the sidelines during the elkhorn mission.
there’s a lot more in the scenes i prefer to take as canon, but given that not nearly everyone has seen them all, by default, i am only incorporating only what i can without going against strictly movie!canon muses.