110 WAVES UPON WAVES OF DARKNESS IN SHIA LITERATURE
Every single one of the following 110 points can be found in Shia books.
1. The Shia Kalimah is different from the Muslim Kalimah Shahadah. The Shia Kalimah is: La Ila Haa Illallahu Muhammdur Rasoolullahi Aliyun Waliyullahi Wasiyyu Rasulillahi Wa Khalifatuhu Bila Faslin
2. In the Shia Adhan the words ‘Ashadu Anna Aliyan Waliyullah’ and ‘Hujjatulllah’ are added and also the words ‘Hayya ‘Ala Khayril ‘Amal’ are added
3. The five pillars of Shiasm are: Wilayat/Imamat, Salat, Fasting, Zakat, and Hajj
4. One should recite after every Salah: O Allah! Send down your curses upon Abu Bakr, Umar, Othman, Muawiyah, Aishah, Hafsah, Hind, and Ummul Hakam
5. Lying is extremely meritorious and rewarding
6. It is extremely important to conceal one’s faith
7. Deceit and deception is a noble act
8. Taqiyyah is permissible which is to pretend by doing or saying exactly the opposite of what a person believes or feels. Obfuscation of Shia beliefs is allowed
9. Nine-tenth of the whole religion lies in Taqiyyah
10. Looking at private parts of non-Muslims is permissible and it is just like looking at the private parts of an animal
11. Only the color of the skin has to be covered (if the skin is painted, then a person can walk around without clothes). Imam Baqir appeared without any lower garment and he said it was permissible because he had put lime on his private parts.
12. Anal sex is permitted
13. Marriage can be conducted without any witnesses
14. A person will enter Paradise if they wash and consume a morsel of food which has fallen in excrement
15. Mutah i.e. temporary marriage/renting out the female body for whatever time period is allowed
16. The sordid act of Mutah is more rewarding than Salat and Fasting
17. If Mutah is done once, a person attains the status of Husain, if done twice, the status of Hasan, if done three times, the status of Ali, if done four times, the status of Prophet Muhammed
18. Whoever does Mutah three times, he will be completely emancipated from the fire of hell
19. A person is allowed to let someone else benefit from his wife’s private parts
20. Sunnis are worse than dogs
21. Sunnis are worse than illegitimate children
22. Sunnis are not allowed to name their children in Iran with names like Abu Bakr, Umar, Aishah etc.
23. According to Shia narrations, Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam secretly dictated a manuscript (sahifah) to Ali Radiallahu Anhu that was (upon completion) “seventy feet long”. It contains all the laws of halaal, haraam and everything else a person needs to the extent that it even contains the penalty of a scratch. It is also called the Saheefah of Ali.
24. Jafr is a container made from skin that contains the knowledge of all the Nabis, Wasiys, and Ulema that passed among the Bani Israeel
25. In a lengthy discussion between Imam Ja’far Saadiq and Abu Basheer, the imam describes the mushaf of Fatimah saying: “A mushaf in which is three times more than your Quran. By Allah, not a single word of it is in your Quran”.
26. The angels made an error and were in a misunderstanding when Husain (R.A.) was martyred
27. Feet are not washed in Wudhu. Only Masah and wiping of the feet should be done.
28. Sajdah Tilawat and funeral prayers are permitted without Wudhu and Ghusl
29. It is permissible to perform prayers in the direction of the graves of the Shia Imams
30. Shias break their fast about ten to fifteen minutes after sunset
31. Tarawih prayers in Ramadhan are not performed by Shias
32. Mutah Dawriyyah is permissible where ten or twenty men can have sexual relations with one woman in one night
33. The land of Karbala is better than the Kabah
34. To ask help from Ali by saying, “Ya Ali Madad”, is not shirk
35. The doctrine and quality of Badaa is ascribed to Allah which means that Allah makes mistakes and Allah forgets
36. In a state of anger, God can not differentiate between friends and enemies
37. Allah was scared of the companions of Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam
38. Allah must judge and decide according to what the human intellect deems beneficial for humans
39. Allah did not create everything
40. Quran is incomplete and it has been tampered with interpolated and altered
41. The Shia Quran is with the final Imam who has been hiding from the age of five in a cave in Iraq since the last 1200 years
42. Current Quran completely different from Shia Quran
43. The current Quran right now has more than 6000 verses but the Shia Quran has more than 17000
44. Prophet Adam (A.S.) is worse than Satan
45. Accuse Adam (A.S.) of rebellion, jealousy, and malice
46. Prophets make mistakes which eventually deprives them of Prophethood like Prophet Yusuf (A.S.)
47. Ismaili Shias believe in the continuation of Prophethood
48. Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam was scared of the creation of Allah and did not propagate correctly
49. Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam rejected a gift of Allah
50. Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam asked for compensation for teaching
51. Ali (R.A.) had the choice and the option of divorcing the wives of Prophet Muhammed (SAW)
52. The wives of the Prophet are not considered to be from the family of the Prophet
53. All the Sahabahs except a few turned apostates and turned away from Islam after the demise of Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasaalm
54. One should dissociate with the 4 idols: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan, Muawiyya and 4 women Ayesha, Hafsa, Hind, and Ummul Hakam.
55. One should curse the above after each prayer
56. Aishah (R.A.) and Hafsah (R.A.) poisoned Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam
57. Aishah (R.A.) was a traitor and a hypocrite and she is remembered with the vilest epithets
58. Aishah (R.A.) committed adultery
59. Less than ten Sahabah remained on Islam after the Prophet’s death
IMAMAT: The concept of Imams is an integral belief of Shiaism. This concept is completely different from the four Imams of Fiqh. The four Imams of Fiqh of Islam are cursed by Shia authors and the four illustrious Imams of Fiqh are specifically called ‘dogs’.
60. Shias believe in the concept of 12 Imams
61. The Imams are appointed (mansoos alaih) by Allah just as the Prophets
62. The 12 Imams are on the same level and are on par with Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam
63. The first Imam is Ali (R.A.) and the last Imam is hiding since the age of five in a cave in Iraq
64. Shia Imams are born from the thighs of their mothers because the private parts are unclean
65. Shia Imams are Hazir Nazir i.e. they are present every where and they are omnipresent
66. The Imams are ma'soom (i.e. infallible, sinless) like the Prophets
67. It is compulsory to bring Imaan on the Imams. To reject any Imam is disbelief just as it is disbelief to reject a Prophet
68. The unconditional obedience of the Imam is compulsory
69. The Imams receive wahi and revelation
70. Just as the Ambiyaa and the Prophets are bestowed with certain mu'jizaat and miracles that are proof of their Prophethood, similarly the Imams have been bestowed with certain mu'jizaat that are proof of their Imaamat
71. The Imams have the right to abrogate any command of the Shariah. It is permissible for them to declare a haraam thing halaal and vice versa
72. Hazrat Ali Radiallahu Anhu and the rest of the Imams have a greater status than the Prophets
73. The Imams have more knowledge than the Prophets A.S.
74. The entire creation including the Prophets were created for the sake of the Imams
75. A covenant was taken from the Prophets regarding the imaamat of the Imams (that they accepted their imaamat)
76. The Prophets received prophethood because they had accepted the imaamat of the Imams
77. Allah Ta'ala had compelled the entire creation including the Prophets to accept, whether willingly or unwillingly, the wilaayat of the Imams
78. The Ambiyaa gain ‘noor’ and light from the ‘noor’ of the Imams
79. On the day of Qiyaamah, Ali Radiallahu Anhu will be ahead (in front) of all the Ambiyaa
80. On the day of Qiyaamah, Ali Radiallahu Anhu’s chair will be on the right of Allah Ta'ala’s throne (arsh) while the chairs of the Ambiyaa will be on the left of the throne
81. The supplications of the Ambiyaa are accepted through the mediation (tufail) of the Imams
82. The reason for Aadam Alaihi Salaam not being included among the Ulool Azam Ambiyaa is that he was jealous of the status of the Imams
83. Ibrahim Alaihi Salaam was first given nubuwwat, thereafter khullat (i.e. he was made the khaleel and bosom friend of Allah) and only then was he given imaamat
84. Ayub Alaihi Salaam was afflicted with a severe illness because he doubted the imaamat of Ali Radiallahu Anhu
85. If Moosa Alaihi Salaam was alive it would be compulsory for him to obey the imams
86. Yunus Alaihi Salaam was swallowed by the fish because he rejected the wilaayat of Ali Radiallahu Anhu
87. The entire earth belongs to the imam
88. Shias attribute the following statement to Ali Radiallahu Anhu: “I grant life and death. I am all living and I never die.”
89. Shias believe that their Imams know whatever is in the hearts of people and they are omniscient
90. Shias maintain that Rasullullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam told Ali Radiallahu Anhu:
“O Ali! You are the dayyaan (one who will give reward) of this ummah and you are responsible for their account. You will be the ‘Rukn e A'azam’ of Allah on the day of Qiyaamah. Listen! Certainly the people are going to return to you and you will be responsible for taking their reckoning. The bridge (siraat) will be yours, the scale will be yours and the place of standing (mauqaf) will be yours!”
91. Many Shia narrations mention Ali Radiallahu Anhu’s title as “Distributor of Jannat and Jahannam”.
Allamah Baaqir Majlisi has established a separate chapter in his book Bihaar Ul Anwaar entitled: “Certainly he (Ali) is the distributor of Jannat and Jahannam.”
92. Allamah Baaqir Majlisi the famous Shia scholar writes in his book Hayaatul Quloob : “The status of Imaamat is higher than nubuwwat”.
93. The imams have knowledge of everything that occurred in the past and everything that will occur in the future and that nothing in the earth and skies is concealed and hidden from them
94. The imams know when they will die
95. The imams know the reality of the faith and hypocrisy of every person on earth. They have in their possession a list of all those who will enter Jannat and all those who will enter Jahannam.
96. The imams know all the different languages of the world and converse in them also
97. The imams know the languages of the birds and animals
98. According to Shia narrations, the souls of the imams go on mi'raj on the eve of every Jumu'ah. During this mi'raj they reach the throne of Allah where vast knowledge is given to them.
99. According to Shia belief, a special book is revealed to the imams every Laylatul Qadr. It is brought to them by the angels and Ar Rooh.
100. As soon as the Imams are born, they read all the divine books
101. The Imams are capable of performing all the miracles of the Prophets
102. Shias do not criticize the quarrels which took place between the followers of their Imams
103. The companions of the Shia Imams were bereft of truthfulness, trustworthiness, and allegiance
104. The companions of the Shia Imams did not correctly acquire the knowledge of the Usool (fundamentals) and the Furoo’ (branches) of religion
105. The final Imam has been in hiding since the last 1200 years in a cave in Iraq. When he will appear, the Prophet and Ali (R.A.) will pledge allegiance to him (Bay’ah)
106. The final Imam will exhume the bodies of Abu Bakr and Umar and he will hang up their naked bodies and flog them and he will cause them to die 1000 times in a day and night
107. Aishah will be brought back to life and she will be flogged as well by the final Imam
108. The final Imam will slaughter all the Sunnis and he will start killing their scholars first
109. If one does not accept the Shia concept of Imaams then the person is a Kaafir and a non-Muslim
110. The final imam will appear when there will be 313 sincere Shias
1. Shi’ite Beliefs, Shaykh Khalid Mahmud, Ph.D, Islamic Academy of Manchester, UK, 20 Pages
2. Hidayatus Shia, Shaykh Khalil Ahmed Saharanpuri, 844 Pages
3. Tuhfah Ithna ‘Ashariyyah, Shah Abdul Aziz Muhaddith Dehlwi, 826 Pages
4. Shia kay hazar sawalon ka jawab, Shaykh Hafiz Muhammed Miyanwalwy, 547 Pages
5. Aqaidus Shia, Muhammed Farooq, 413 Pages
6. Aayaat Bayyinaat, Shaykh Sayyid Muhammed Mahdi Ali Khan, 360 Pages
7. Masala tahreefay Quran pur Binori Town ka tahqeeqi fatwa, Mufti Muhammed Inaamul Allah, 213 Pages
8. Irshadus Shia, Shaykh Muhammed Sarfraz Khan, Maktabah Safdariyyah, 213 Pages
9. Khomainyism or Islam, Shaykh Dhiyaur Rahman Farooqi, 160 Pages
10. Shi’ism exposed, Majlisul Ulama of South Africa, 150 Pages
11. Sunni standpoint on Shias, compiled by Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaat for the Supreme court of Pakistan, 102 Pages
12. The truth about Shi’ism Part 1, Majlisul Ulama of South Africa, 26 Pages
13. The truth about Shi’ism Part 2, Majlisul Ulama of South Africa, 21 Pages
14. Shia Madhab kay chalees bunyadee aqeeday, Shaykh Abdus Shakoor Lakhnawi, 64 Pages
15. Sunni Shia muttafaqah tarjamh Quran ka azeem fitnah, Shaykh Qadhi Mazhar Husain, 28 Pages
16. Shia ithna ashariyya or aqeedah tahreefay Quran, Shaykh Manzoor Nomani, 28 Pages
17. Shia madhab, Shaykh Aashiq Ilahi Bulandshehri, 40 Pages
18. Taayeed madhab ahlus sunnah tarjamah rad rawafidh, Imam Mujaddid Alf Thani, 92 Pages
19. Assawaiqul Muhriqah, Shaykh Ibn Hajar Alhaytami, 2 Volumes
20. The difference between the Shii and the majority of Muslim scholars, Saeed Ismaeel, Carbondale, IL, US, 34 Pages
Exposing Shia’s Beliefs to those who say that Shia’ are Muslims or that Shia’ are our brothers or part of the Muslim Ummah .. here are some of the beliefs of Shia’
THESE ALL BELIEFS BELOW ARE NOT BELIEFS OF MUSLIM UMMAH OF THE PROPHET’S (S).
◕ About Allah
Shia believes that Allah has the Quality of 'Badaa’. which means he forgets, and make mistakes. [Usul Kafi- Babul bad'aa - Al- Kafi Vol- 1]
“We (shias) do not worship such a god who gives authority to rascals like Yazid, Mu'awiyyah and Uthmaan.” [Kashful Asraar - 107 - Khomeni]
They say “Ali says…..I am the first and I am the last. I am the manifest and I am the hidden and I am the heir of earth.” [Rijaal Kashsi . 138.]
Shia’ say that the Imaams are the face of Allah, The eyes of Allah among his creation and The tongue of Allah among his creation.[Usul- e-Kaafi -83.]
About the Quran
Shia believes that the Quran not Completed. [ Usul Kafi 1:228]
Shia believes that the true Quran has 17,000 Aayats.[Usul Kafi P671]
Shia believes that the true original Quran is with 12th Imaam Mahdi.[ Usul Kafi 2-632]
Shia scholar Al-Nuri Al-Tabrasi authored a whole book called “ Fasl al khitab fi ithbati tahrif Kitab Rabbil arbab” to prove that Quran is corrupted
◕ about the Sahaba
They say that all Sahabah (ra) except 3 left Islaam after the death of the prophet (saw) [AnwaarNo'maaniyyah - P245. Vol 2. & Furu AlKafi, Kitaabul Raudah :15 - Mullah Muhammad bin Yaqoob Kulaini Vol 3 P115/ Usul -e-Kafi Vol 2, P 246 Rijaal Kashsi P504.]
They say that Abu Bakr(ra) Umar (ra) and Uthmaan (ra) robbed Ali (R.A) of his position of being Caliph. [Al-Ihtijaaj - Tabrasi 83, 84. & Haqqul Yaqeen, P 157.]
They say Umar (ra) was a 'Original Kaafir’[Haqqul Yaqeen , 551 & Kashful Asraar P119.]
One should dissociate with the 4 idols: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan, Muawiyya and 4 women Ayesha, Hafsa, Harid, Umm-al-Hakam.[Haqqul Yaqeen- Vol. 2 P519/ Furru Kaafi P342 Vol 3/ Jilaa - ul- Uyoom -P45 - 46 & Hayaatul Quluub P 375.]
One should curse the above after each prayer.[Ainul Hayaa P559.]
Abu Bakr and Umar are worse than Shaithaan and they are dwellers of Jahannam. [Haqqul Yaqeen - P509 - 510.]
◕ About the Mahdi
The fist thing that Al-Mahdi will do is todig the grave of Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra),then hang them on a stake - for all sins of mankind.[Haqqul Yaqeen P 361/2.]
He will remove the body of Ayesha (R.A) and implement the same punished for Zina. [Haqqul Yaqeen - P 347 & Mullah Baqir Majlisi. ]
He will then kill the Sunni Scholars.[Furoo Kafi - Kitaabul Raudah - P 527 also Tafseer Majmanul Bayan & Hayaatul Qulub Vol2 P 611.]
First he will kill Ahlu -Sunnah, then Ulama’, then Kuffar.[Haqqul Yaqeen- Vol 2. P 527 ASlo Maj Manul Bayaan.]
Al-Qaim or Imam Mahdi of the Shia will rule according to the laws of Prophet David and his kinfolks
◕ About Ahlu-Sunnah (followers of the prophet’s Sunnah )
Most dirty and polluted left over water is that of a sunni.[Manlaa Yahuruldul Faqiah - Vol 1. P8.]
Not permissable to marry sunni because they are Kaafir.[Manlaa Yahuruldul Faqiah Vol 3 P258. ]
Sunnis created from soul of Jahannam and Shia’s created from soul of Jannat. [Usul-AlKafi.]
◕ About the Imams
All the Imams are infallible just like the prophets [Usool al Kafi, p. 22]
By listening to the voice of a person, the Imams can tell if the person was destined to go to hell or to heaven; they would thus answer his questions accordingly [Usool al Kafi, p.185]
The Imams possess all the knowledge granted to angels, prophets and messengers [Al-Kulaini, Al-Kaafi, p.255.]
The Imams know when they will die, and they do not die except by their own choice (Al-Kulaini, Al-Kaafi, p: 258)
The Imams have knowledge of whatever occurred in the past and whatever will happen in the future, and nothing is concealed from them (Al-Kulaini, Al-Kaafi, p. 260.)
the above beliefs and practice are should shed enough light on the deviant religion of Shiaism. Please be careful from Shia because they do not tell their follower the depth of Shiaism and its darkness side. I am an X-Shia and have been one since 1996. Long in on Sunni websites and pages and learn more about them. The following is a good and insightful page to learn more about Shiaism. “Shia Kafir”
This video is one of the reasons of what truly separates Sunnis from deviant sect of the Shias. We (Sunnis) only call upon Allah as our Lord and God for our spiritual needs and etc. Shias call upon other (the Imaam’s whom they believe will answer their spiritual need) they contradict the Quraan 1:5; 72:18; 39:3 and many verses in the QURAN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Hj6rbsbum74 this video is in Arabic but translated at the bottom. May Allah guide you to the truth.
If you have further Questions please feel free to ask me, because Shia will not tell you all about their religion until one becomes addicted to it and the un-normal become normal in the hearts of their followers. Example they beliver that Mut'a (tempory pleasure sex) is better than normal wedlock/marriage..
Faith al-Kashani narrated in his book:
“From As-Sadiq: Mut’a is from my religion and the religion of my fathers, so whoever applies it applies our deen and whoever does not apply it rejects our deen furthermore he is following another deen, the son that is conceived through mut’a is better than the one conceived through a permanent marriage and who denies mut’a is a kaffir murtad.”
(Manhaj Al Sidiqin) by Fat’h AllAh Al Kashani page 356.
And he also narrated from prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa ali):
“Who makes mut’a once, it is as if he is on the level of Al Hussein aleihi al salam, and who commits mut’a twice then it is as if he is is on the level of Al Hassan aleihi al salam, and who commits mut’a three times it is as if he is on the level of Ali Ibn Abi Taleb aleihi al salam, and who commits mut’a four times then it is as if he is on a level like mine”. (Manhaj Al Sidiqin) by Fat’h AllAh Al Kashani page 356.
“Not a man who has made mut’a then washed except that Allah has created 70 angels for each drop of water that drops from his body so that they ask Allah to forgive this man till the day of judgment and curses his ennemies till the day the hour will be here.” “Muntaha Al Amal” volume 2 page 341, from imam as-Sadiq:
The shahaadah. Is the Testimony to Allah (3:18) and His Messenger (7:157; 3:81; 48:28, 61:6;
Addition and Subtraction to Allah’s religion Islaam is imperfection while Islaam is perfect (5:3). Addition in religion is Kufir and Shirk (4:171; 5;77; 42:21; 12:40; 9:31, 37; 33:67-69). The Shahaadah of Shiaism wherein Ali is added in an innovation and not backed up by the fundamental verses of the Quran which give root to Islaam (3:7). When Allah Sent Gabrial to teach the Muslims what Islam is, Muhammed replied to testify, that there is no god except Allah and Muhammed is His Messenger…No where did he added to it. Another Hadith the Prophet said “Islaam is built on 5 pillars” and nowhere is Ali mentioned. A bedeun once came and asked the the prophet what does he have to do to enter heaven the Prophet generally repeated the pillars of Islaam and the bedeun said “that he will neither add or delete to them. thereafter the prophet said if he (the bedeum) was saying the truth he will enter heaven.” Shias add Ali to “their” shahadah which is not the Shahaadah of Islaam prescribed by Allah and His Messenger. A Muslim is one whose foundition are the 5 pillars of Islaam. When one deviats from that then they are no longer Muslims. There are many other beliefs and practices that Shia in the past and presently add and subtract to Shiaism. Shiaism is a religion that is always evolving and devolving. This is imperfection and add insult to Islaam in the eye of the educated masses around the world.
Reasons why is it that shiite/shia is not a Muslims and Islam is not their religion.
Why are Muslims divided and why are there some deviant sect who claim to be Muslims.
The Qur'an replies this question in Surah Al Imran verse 103
“Hold to the rope of Allah strongly and be not divided”.
The rope of Allah SWT is the glorious Qur'an. The Qur'an also says obey Allah SWT and obey the rasul.
In Surah Al An'am it is written “If anyone breaks the religion and divides the religion into sects O Prophet you have nothing to do with him. Allah will look after His affairs on the day of judgement.”.
But when you ask the Muslim normally what are you, he says Sunni, or shia, or sufi, or hanafi, shafi, hambali, some say maliki, some say deobandi, some say Salafi, some say Jama'atul islamiyyah.
What was the Prophet Muhammad SAW? what was he? was he shia? hambali? shafi? no, he was a Muslim, simple as that.
Allah SWT says in the Qur'an in Surah Al Imran verse 52:
Jesus (pbuh) was a muslim
And in verse 67 Allah says
“Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists.”
In Surah Fusilat verse 33 Allah SWT says
“Who is better in speech who invites in the way of thy lord, works righteousness and says that i am a Muslim”. In another part of the Quran Allah says “O people of the book (Muslims, Christians, Jews) come to common terms that is equitable between us and you, that we worship non but God, that we associate no partners with him, that we erects non amongst ourselves as lords instead of Allah. But if they turn away, then say, Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].”
I am a Muslim, we are Muslims. no less than 22 places in the Qur'an Allah says call yourself a Muslim, call yourself a Muslim. Prophet Abraham in Surah Hajj asked God “make my children Muslims”. All the great scholars of Islam, Imam Abu Hanifa, Hanbal, Malik and Shafi (may Allah SWT have mercy on them and may Allah SWT be pleased with them all) if you ask them what are they, what reply will they give you? we are Muslims. All the scholars said if you find any of my fatwa which goes against Allah SWT and his Rasul, throw it on the wall. All of them came to help us to become better practicing Muslims, not to divide the religion.
In Surah An Nisa verse 59 Allah SWT says “O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result”.
That verse clearly shows you can follow your scholars, Ulama and Sheikhs, but if they differ among themselves then you should go back to Allah and his Rasul because there is no confusion there. Where is the question of dividing the deen?
In Sunan Abu Dawud 4579 the Rasulullah SAW said “There will be 73 sects in Islam”, he is prophesying here, he said there will be, he was not saying “make”. in Tirmidhi Rasulullah also prophesized there will be 73 sects in Islam out of which all will go to hell except one, the sahabah/companions asked which one, Rasul said “those that follow me and my companions, those that follow the Quran and authentic Hadith”. Who are main companions of Rasulullah SAW? when Rasulullah SAW was asked who is his most beloved, Who amongst people are dearest to you? He said: Aisha. He was then asked Who amongst men? He said: her father, and he was asked again who is next? He said: Umar Bin Khattab. He then enumerated some other men. Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) pledged allegiance to Abubakar (May Allah be pleased with him).
Rasulullah SAW never raised the status of his relatives more than the rest of the Muslims and he prohibited the choice of the next ruler (no crown prince in Islam) even the Khalifah is equal with all Muslims.
Sunnah = what the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) says and does and those so-called Sunni is those who following this.
Salafi = to be like the first Muslims, this one is also Sunnah/Sunni
shia/shiite = what jewish “Ibn Salul” says and does.
and Sufi = to wear wool and stay in the hermitage.
ahmadiyah = the deviant group that claims they have their own prophet after Prophet Muhammad SAW.
shia created the first sect in Islam, they were the first innovators, at the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) people followed only his teachings and his behavior and i think you know what’s the synonym of following Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) teachings don’t you? the Sunnah/Sunni. so simple.
In one Hadith, Prophet Muhammad, (peace be upon him), drew a straight line in the dirt with a stick. He said, “This is the straight path to Allah SWT [meaning the Way of Islam].” Then he drew angles right and left off of the straight line and said, “These are the deviant groups (or sects of Islam) and each one has a devil calling to it.”
shia/shiite was the first sect in Islam.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned that there would always be a main body of Muslims who would be on the straight path until the Last Day.
Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said; He had prayed and asked Allah for three things, but he was only granted two of them;
He asked Allah SWT that his nation (the Muslims) would not be destroyed by being out numbered. And Allah SWT granted that prayer.
He asked Allah SWT that his nation (Muslims) would not be destroyed from poverty. And Allah SWT granted that prayer.
He asked Allah that his nation (Muslims) would not be destroyed by being divided and fighting amongst themselves. And Allah SWT did not grant that prayer.
Additionally, the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, said that as the Jews and the Christians divided into 71 or 72 sects, that you (meaning the Muslims) would divide into 73 groups and all of them would be in HELL, except for ONE. And the “saved sect” would be those who remained on what he and his companions were on: “Quran and Sunnah.”
It is very true that Muslims need to be united into one Ummah, and one nation. However, we must be united on the truth, and we cannot compromise or negotiate on Islam. We cannot give up one belief in exchange for a deviant group to give up one belief. If we do so then it means we do not really believe that Islam has been revealed from Allah SWT, or else how can we buy and sell the religion of Allah SWT? Many Muslims so badly want all Muslims to be united that they sometimes also want to include deviant groups. They also attack anyone who tries to expose those deviant groups, and they accuse them with trying to divide the Islamic Ummah.
We must unite all Muslims on the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), based on the understanding of the Sahabha and the Salaf, the early generations of Muslims who followed pure Islam before any innovations and deviations entered into it. We must unite based on the understanding of the great majority of the scholars of Islam, the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah.
Unfortunately, many Muslims today who did not have the advantage of having Islamic education have fallen as victim to the lies spread by these deviant groups. This is especially Muslims who did not get an Islamic education and have no access to authentic Islamic materials. Therefore, anyone can start lying about Islam and making any claims and the people will fall victim to their lies because they do not have the proper Islamic background.
One of the most dangerous deviant groups today are the shia/shiite sect. The reason we says they are the most dangerous is because more Muslims have fallen as victim to their lies, and because the message they spreads are very destructive one. Their lies have demolished the belief of many Muslims, rendering them to become atheists or making them give up hope about Islam.
The reason for this is that the main message the shia sect tries to spread to Muslims is first of all to attack well-known Islamic personalities. They attack the Sahabah and accuse them of being unjust, Munafiqeen or even Kuffar. The second step is that they says that since these people were such bad people, then all the Islamic knowledge transmitted through them is false. By doing this they cancel out the entire Sunnah. The third step is to say that since all Islamic scholars based on their writings on the Qur'an and Sunnah, and since they claim the Sunnah has been falsified, then we should not trust any Islamic scholar.
Once the victim has seen all the foundations of his religion fall apart, and he doesn’t know what to follow anymore, they start adding in their deviant ideology. They tell him that Allah SWT has appointed certain Imams who have all the knowledge that Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) had. They tell him these Imams are infallible! They do not make any mistakes, and all their opinions are 100% guaranteed to be correct and in accordance with the will of Allah (swt)! They tell him these Imams even have knowledge of the Ghayb (unknown), and that they are superior in rank to the rest of the Prophets and Messengers of Allah (swt).
Then they tell the victim that Allah SWT, his Messenger and the infallible Imams have allowed temporary or mut'a marriage. This is a type of marriage which requires no contract and no witnesses and no minimum time limit! This type of marriage allows a man to pay a woman to marry her for one hour! In fact, the Shia recently suggested creating “houses of virtue” where women are available for temporary marriage, in order to fight against prostitution!
They also claim that it is allowed, in fact recommended, for them to beat themselves and injure themselves every year in memory of the murder of Al-Hussein (may Allah be pleased with him). We have all seen the horrible images every year of what the Shia do. Sometimes it is worse than the Christians, who crucify themselves in memory of Prophet Isaa’ (peace be upon him), as they falsely claim that he was crucified.
They also add that the holy Qur'an has been modified and falsified by the Sahabah (companions of the Prophet). After all, they claim that only a few (less than 10 by all accounts) of the Sahabah remained Muslim and the rest were Munafiqeen (hypocrites, non-Muslims at heart but claiming to be Muslims). The Shia will always deny this, however, their main source of knowledge after the holy Qur'an, a book named “Al-Kafi”, clearly states that the holy Qur'an we have today is only 1/3 the size of the original. Anyone interested can find “Al-Kafi” and verify this fact.
The Shia also tell the victim that by praying at the graves of the “saints” such as the Imams and other pious people, that your prayers will be answered and you will gain rewards. Of course, as Muslims we know that in Islam there are no “saints”, and praying to anyone except Allah SWT is shirk.
They also claim that their 12th Imam has disappeared hundreds of years ago, but that he is alive and that he will come back to rule the earth as Al-Mahdi. In fact, many Shia wait for him at the cellar where he is thought to be hiding!
But some might ask, with all these clearly deviant beliefs, how can the Shia convince any Muslim of their false beliefs?
First of all, the Shia work very hard to make it look as if the Shia deviant sect is just one of the four schools (madahib). They call their sect (the Jafari school), as if it is just like the four schools. The truth is that the differences between Islam and the deviant Shia sect are not only in fiqh issues, but also in Aqeedah and in the whole foundation of Islam, as we discussed earlier.
In addition, they always mention that they are followers of Ahlul Bayt, which makes it seem as if the rest of the Muslims are against Ahlul Bayt. They also mention the great injustice and the disaster of the killing of Al-Hussein (may Allah be pleased with him) and they arouse your emotions making you believe that the Sunnah Muslims are responsible for this crime!
This is completely false, since Muslims are the true supporters of Al-Hussein (may Allah be pleased with him). The deviant Shia sect were the original people who called on Al-Hussein (may Allah be pleased with him) to come to them to fight against the unjust rulers of the time, and once the battle was about to start they all abandoned him except for forty men who were martyred fighting with Al-Hussein (may Allah be pleased with him). This is why the Shia beat themselves when remembering him, because they were the ones who betrayed him and they felt guilty about that. Then the Shia continued this horrible practice year after year.
Therefore, by trying to portray themselves as one of the schools of fiqh, and hiding the fact that their aqeedah is different than the rest of the Muslims, and by arousing peoples emotions and love for Ahlul Bayt and Al-Hussein, the Shia are able to trick some Muslims. However, the sad reality is that most of those who are tricked by the Shia simply become non-practicing Muslims because of the doubts and wrong ideas planted in their heads.
Shiite/shia is a mix of a tiny bit of Islam, and a massive chunk of Judaism, Magi fire worship and Zoroastrianism (the religion of the Persians).