I know this has been said countless times before, but i will NEVER stop finding it hilariously fucked up that Disney allowed all of this on Gravity Falls:
- Taxidermied animal heads chanting “ANCIENT SINS, ANCIENT SINS” with blood coming out of their eyes and mouths
- Several risque political jokes
- A man marrying a woodpecker and trying to sustain an actual relationship with it
- Mentions of swearing and profanity (and somehow got away with ALMOST saying “son of a bitch” in a context that the kids watching it would understand)
- Mentioning suicide, as in, they explicitly used the word “suicide”. How the fuck???
- A LOT of overly detailed body horror that could give anyone nightmares
But a spin-the-bottle reference? A quick scene of 2 old women in love? A character NOT putting on the seatbelt in a car??? All of that got censored.