How to Develop Resilience
1. Work on developing a positive self-image, and accepting and loving the person that is “you”.
2. Develop a network of friends whom you can trust – who’ll be there to support you, and give encouragement.
3. Work on developing a positive mind set. Be grateful, optimistic, and focus on success.
4. Believe that you can change things, and make a difference. You’re not a helpless victim; you can take some control.
5. However, don’t waste your energy on things you cannot change. Walk away from toxic people and hopeless situations.
6. Take a long term view of things, and try to maintain your perspective. We all encounter obstacles and challenges in life.