The Tomato Gang as friends you worry about
- Spain:That friend you have that seems really happy and fine and everything is right in the world, until three am at a sleepover you have to go to the bathroom and catch them either crying themselves to sleep whispering what a monster they are or they're silently destroying a stuffed animal they brought with them with their bare hands.
- Romano:That super salty friend who purposefully verbally attacks and rips apart anyone they don't like, and often get into fistfights they can't win. They also joke too much about killing themselves so it makes you wonder if its really a joke.
- Netherlands:That money obsessed friend who you know is running underground businesses to get cash so they can get out of the house (what's their relationship with their parents?!) Also drinking vodka in class disguised as water, and smokes weed behind the bleachers.
- Belgium:That friend that may or may not be obsessed with fixing your other friends problems so they don't ever address their own until it becomes everyone's worry and even then they still won't talk. They're also apart of the Netherland friend's prostitution ring.
- Luxembourg:They're actually not apart of the friend group, their the younger brother of another friend, and are very dependent on their siblings. They also try to copy their sibling, which is leading them down a dark path that most certainly end well...
- Portugal:Also not apart of the friend group, but their also a friend's sibling. However, you've only been introduced. Anytime you're over, they try to embarass their sibling, then take a whole box of pizza with them upstairs, also with a strange bottle from the pantry.