shit ive actually been told by my friends:
• (me talking about having suicidal thoughts) “calm down, you’re not the kind of person that would actually ever go through with killing yourself”
• “you think you feel bad but I feel worse”
• “i’ll kill myself if you leave me”
• “we know you feel bad but stop acting like it because you’re making us feel bad aswell”
• “please stop talking about veganism because it makes me feel guilty”
• *does something to me, like touches me without a warning* *me getting mad because I hate being touched and they know that* “stop being so bitchy it’s annoying”
look i know i don’t usually post abt veganism stuff on here bc i Hate when ppl try to argue w/ me abt it but. can we pls stop pretending like peta represents all vegans lmao. peta is a shit organization and any good vegan knows this. vegans who actually care abt animal rights and welfare will do their own research and come to their own conclusions, pls stop acting like peta is indicative of how all, or even most, vegans think and act bc it really. isn’t.
Happy 75th Birthday Linda Louise Eastman (McCartney)
1941 - 1998
The one and only beautiful part I can think of when your idol doesn’t live to see an old age is you don’t have to see them in pain. You don’t have to watch them age too harshly and grow frail. You don’t feel pity in your heart, only peace because you know wherever they are, they are okay. I’m sure your family will be thinking of you all today like every other day, Linda. I wish you were here but I think you are happy.
I want to publicly apologized to @vegan-under-poverty for hijacking their thread. Although for the most part we kept it amicable I realized later that there is one fundamental difference between our philosophies in veganism that would have never allowed such a discussion.
You see my vegan friends, after years of yelling at you people there was a peace treaty signed. I can support veganism as a healthy alternative lifestyle. So in a debate on being able to be vegan and live below the poverty line of course I would oppose such a notion of we are talking about eating healthy. But as I read all these comments about just eating can foods and pasta from the dollar store I realise that you people need to go check your BPA and sodium levels before you die