why bobs burgers is possibly the purest show in the universe
- a good, loving family that does not despise each other, that sticks together, that bands together in the face of adversity
- in cliche tv shows families only tell each other they love each other in the face of danger/at the climax. not here. they regularly tell each other that they care even if it’s not an outright “i love you” it’s just acts of compassion and love and its not made a huge deal. It’s a regular occurrence for them.
- however when they do show their love in climactic moving parts its so great its so so great
- honestly? no matter how much they act dont like it they’d drop everything for another family member. all of the belchers are ride or die. not just linda. all of them.
- sometimes, things don’t work out how you want it to. Bob doesn’t get a good review, Gene doesn’t win the contest, Tina doesn’t get on the team, but it’s all okay. Bad things happen but there are good people around you and you’ll get through this it’s ok
- no matter what, they try their best. They’ll keep trying until the end even if the outcome isn’t what the want. And they accept their fate, but that’s not the same thing as giving up.
- I think im crying? this family is so good and pure and they deserve everything? i cant
- im going to quit life and become a bobs burgers account
- anyway im not in a great place in life rn and this show has saved me a lot i think and i just want to give them the world