Hello everyone im Karen and ill be posting every other Sunday.
So i am a big fan of movies but, who isn’t? So for this lazy sunday ill leave you here a list of movies, with a link for the trailer, that in my opinion are great and you should watch them (not in any particular oder). They all can be found to watch on the internet.
- Ruby Sparks Calvin is a young novelist who achieved phenomenal success early in his career but is now struggling with his writing - as well as his romantic life. Finally, he makes a breakthrough and creates a character named Ruby who inspires him. When Calvin finds Ruby, in the flesh, sitting on his couch about a week later, he is completely shocked that his words have turned into a living, breathing person.
- Kings of summer is about three teenage friends - Joe, Patrick and the eccentric and unpredictable Biaggio - who, in the ultimate act of independence, decide to spend their summer building a house in the woods and living off the land. Free from their parents’ rules, their idyllic summer quickly becomes a test of friendship as each boy learns to appreciate the fact that family - whether it is the one you’re born into or the one you create - is something you can’t run away from.
- Jesus Henry Christ 10-year-old boy genius Henry and his single mother Patricia, who works at the local university’s cafeteria. A misfit from birth, Henry gets kicked out of school for writing “Manifestos on the Nature of Truth.” Meanwhile, 12-year-old Audrey has her own problems because of her single father, university professor Dr. Slavkin O'Hara , who used her as the test subject for his best-selling book Born Gay or Made that Way? Needless to say, she gets a not-so-nice nickname from her classmates. When Henry scores a scholarship to the university as a child prodigy, the two families cross paths and everything they knew about their lives is thrown to the wind.
- Safety not guaranteed When an unusual classified ad inspires three cynical Seattle magazine employees to look for the story behind it, they discover a mysterious eccentric named Kenneth, a likable but paranoid supermarket clerk, who believes he’s solved the riddle of time travel and intends to depart again soon. Together, they embark on a hilarious, smart, and unexpectedly heartfelt journey that reveals how far believing can take you.
- Dear lemon lima Vanessa gets a dose of reality when Philip, her one true love, ends their relationship, again. The quirky teen enrolls in his school to win him back, but ends up making matters worse. Downgraded to social outcast, Vanessa struggles to reclaim Phillip’s affection. Luckily, when Vanessa is declared a captain for the school’s Snowstorm Survivor competition, she assembles a team of likeminded misfits to prove they deserve to compete and hopefully win her love’s heart again.
- Moonrise kingdom Set on an island off the coast of New England in the summer of 1965, Moonrise Kingdom tells the story of two twelve-year-olds who fall in love, make a secret pact, and run away together into the wilderness. As various authorities try to hunt them down, a violent storm is brewing off-shore – and the peaceful island community is turned upside down in more ways than anyone can handle.
- Silver linings playbook Life doesn’t always go according to plan. Pat has lost everything - his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother and father after eight months in a state institution. Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat’s parents want is for him to share their family’s obsession with the Philadelphia Eagles football team. When Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he’ll do something very important for her in return. As their deal plays out, an unexpected bond begins to form between them, and silver linings appear in both of their lives.
- Little miss sunshine When a very charismatic seven-year-old, Olive, voices her desire to take home the winner of the Little Miss Sunshine beauty pageant, her wildly dysfunctional family sets out on an interstate road trip to ensure her a clear shot at realizing her dreams. Despite early career success as an outspoken motivational speaker, family patriarch Richard continues to cling to his “Refuse to Lose” philosophy, much to the chagrin of his increasingly annoyed spouse, Sheryl. Add into the mix a teenage son who has taken a vow of silence until he finds his fate as a fighter pilot; a horny, heroin-happy grandfather; and a suicidal genius still reeling about losing both his male lover and his MacArthur Foundation genius grant - and the stage is set for a road trip in which sanity is sure to take the back seat.
- Where the wild things are Where the Wild Things Are follows the adventures of a young boy named Max as he enters the world of the Wild Things, a race of strange and enormous creatures who gradually turn the young boy into their king.
- Jeff who lives at home On his way to the store to buy wood glue, Jeff looks for signs from the universe to determine his path. However, a series of comedic and unexpected events leads him to cross paths with his family in the strangest of locations and circumstances. Jeff just may find the meaning of his life…and if he’s lucky, pick up the wood glue as well.
Hope you like it!