dan has big soft brown doe eyes framed in long lashes and a lot of wonder for interesting things and there are freckles on his cheeks and dimples like indents in cream he is a palette of gold and brown and earthy warmth and his smile is sweeter than honey :(
My Captain America cosplay is popping up again, and I’m feeling emotional yall. I wish I could go back in time and show 12 year old me that it won’t just be my friends and I going to conventions and dressing up. There is no need to compromise faith and things you’re passionate about. There will always be love and positivity in spaces where we are inclusive and encourage creativity :)
A little babble that kind of sucks but doesn’t suck enough to keep me from posting it I’m a tad sour rn and want sleepy kisses from jjh so take this; a product of my bad mood
Word count: 585 Genre: fluff Feedback is always appreciated, Thank you and goodnight
The trill sound of you crying out in frustration is what rouses Jaehyun from his mid-afternoon nap. Awake, but slow to rise, he only rolls over, grumbling out a, “babe, be quiet.” It’s when you toss your bag to the floor far more aggressively than needed that he decides to sit up, propping himself up on his elbows. You angrily pace around at the food of the bed, rubbing at your temples and willing yourself to settle down. “You’re blowing smoke.” Jaehyun jokingly says, a lazy smile quirked on his lips. You shoot him a glare. At this, his look softens, and he beckons you over. You debate shutting him down, giving him the cold shoulder because you want so desperately to take out your pent up aggravation on something and, well, if Jaehyun happens to be within arm’s reach, then so be it. Through your internal dialogue, he’s looking at you, eyes heavy with sleep and hair askew in every direction and his clothes are all rumpled from his tossing and turning and he’s smiling at you and you can feel the adoration he has for you and you’re melting. You breathe a heavy sigh, laced with irritation and exhaustion and you trudge over to him, allowing his hands to completely envelope yours as he guides you down to lie next to him.
His arms are around you and your face is tucked into his chest and you can feel his heartbeat, smooth and rhythmic and so much calmer than your own. He presses a kiss to the top of your head, and you allow yourself to snuggle closer to him, wanting to drown in his warmth. “You want to tell me about what’s got you so worked up?” He questions softly, fingers loosely carding through your hair. You breathe in his scent, warm and inviting and your knees go weak because this boy is yours and you thank whoever may be listening that he’s a part of your life. The only response you offer is a minute shake of your head, and he only hums in acknowledgement, choosing instead to begin rocking you the tiniest bit. Jaehyun will wait with you, hold you until your heartbeat has settled and the heat in your cheeks has died down.
“I really love you, Jaehyun.” You mumble into the fabric of his t-shirt. A laugh sounds deep in his chest. “I really love you too, Y/N.” Is his response. You move back to meet his eyes, and you feel like you can lose yourself in endless pools of brown that carry so much love for you; only you. “No, Jaehyun. I really really am in love with you.” You say, and his smile brightens. He’s idly rubbing circles into your side, and you can feel the tension in your shoulders ebbing away with every feather light caress. He smiles, and your heart swells with happiness. The time for anger and frustration and everything that comes along with a bad day would come later; now, you’re only concerned with the feel of Jaehyun’s lips against your own as you kiss him. Slow and sweet, patient and oh so caring, your eyes flutter shut and you let Jaehyun guide you into a state of contentment that you had been aching for all day. “I really really am in love with you, too.” He says as he pulls away. And than you kiss him again. Because you love him, and he loves you. It’s as simple as that.
yaknow.. people saying that sakimichan and other facebook/disney/etc artists are really Good are the same people who saw picasso exhibits and were like… he was so good at art as a teenager! why did he change??!
I’ve been thinking about. How I would have written this season trade in in Fallen London, while keeping in the same story they used:
1) Have a “join the protesters” option. I feel like this one was vital, and I don’t know why it wasn’t included.
2) Let the player ask the questions to the masters BEFORE having to make the decision. People should not be punished for not wanting to make an incredibly uncomfortable decision. Technically the monthly payment is for lore. Make an excuse, let the player stand their ground and request answers before deciding. Make it an uncomfortable conversation for them. It’s a court, there’s options to bring this across
2.1) alternatively if you choose to join the protesters you get revolutionary lore (of the same scope as the masters one). you still get something and not an immediate end to the storyline.
2.2) In general, more options that do not assume the player character is a) a detachec scholar b) a detached aristocrat c) both.
3) Connections and choices are there for something. I know EF stories aren’t supposed to be grindy, but previous EF stories have made use of character attributes to unlock special options (like, having played lost in reflections, for example). So Connected: The Masters, at the very least least should have had an weighty option.
3.1) Choices made through the stories could have been interesting, considering it’s required to play them all! Invite the people you met/sided with to share their stories. Especially since the season was about knowing about the lives of the oppressed members of society. Why should you be the one to tell their stories in your voice? Let them face the masters and talk about the city being hell for the people. They might attend or not depending on how you treated them. They might aid your cause or not.
4) As other people have mentioned, I think this could have been an opportunity both to raise and to use “Adrift in a sea of misery” for something.
5) FL is known for risky options. Let the player take control of the situation. Hell, have an option to try and attack the masters, even if it fails. I know I would have tried if I was presented with this.
6) You helped create a new urchin gang in HOJOTOHO! so why this “it’s impossible to change anything in the city no matter what you do, what you choose, how much renown you have, how many fate you’ve spent. so just take it.” attitude now? Giving the player the option to end on a more hopeful note would have been nice. Even if it only changes a few opp cards.
on ao3, there’s only nice fics on the front page of newest first mp100 tag
a blessed moment
see? we can totally affect the fandom by keeping on creating the content we like and want. i’ve been reading and enjoying all the fics immensely, and am extremely grateful and glad to see so many people being inspired and energized !