Jeongguk seems to be in such a good mood!! He must be really happy and relieved to be finally graduating and leave school and fully concentrate on his career now :’)
its a once in a lifetime thing
so I hope he enjoys his graduation with a big smile on his face and leaves that place with only good memories ;; ♡
good things that happened today that prove life may not suck so bad after all:
• had a fancy bread for breakfast this morning. it had assorted fruit and some kind of cream on top of it and it tasted suuuper sweet and delicious
• told my little sister on the phone that i was coming home this weekend and she immediately screamed in excitement. it made me smile a bit
• caught up with some of the care e-mails @whelvenwings has been sending me. may or may not have laughed/cried throughout the whole process
• watched a lot of videos by my favorite youtubers that i’d been missing out on
• told some friends about my recently diagnosed mental illness and informed them about quitting med school soon. they responded (surprisingly) very nicely?
• one of them even offered me a position in his team for a neurological research that im not entirely oblivious about. thanked him for his offer and told him i might consider it at some point
• had noodles for dinner. it was the right amount of warm and spicy and it sat very nicely in my tummy
• spent 2 whole hours browsing through memes like The Cool Kid™ that i am
• realized that i’ve done a lot of things i should be proud of this week by putting myself first, for once
• you done good, citra
• you done good
yall. its only 12 hours til my uni admission test and im seriously considering “troll who lives under a bridge & asks riddles to whoever dares to cross it” as a valid career path
as you can see i am Not taking well the fact that 60 questions could potentially make or break my entire future and im losing my grip on whatever sanity i have left, but im rescheduling any potential physical and/or mental breakdowns til *after* i actually take the test because i paid for this shit
Lately everything has been going south, all my friends are leaving my school, online friends have betrayed me, now im left with nothing but the mirror behind me. What should I do?
Look in that mirror behind you. That person staring back at you is the most intelligent, brilliant, thoughtful, humorous, ruthless, horrific, vicious, disgusting, most wanted criminal by the Sheriff’s Secret Police. She is trapped in your mirror. You trapped her there. You hold all the cards! Nothing will ever get you down again! You can have anything you want using your hostage as blackmail. Not to mention, you look really good today, you seem like a good person. (Use that to your advantage! No one will see you coming).