im gonna roll this

One of my Summer Spreads
pls dont delete the credit

I should be sleeping but-

eh

This is for @rynnaminttea !!!! I felt like drawing her something so, here you go! Don’t die like you said pls, thanks.

Jaal: Ryder, sing me a human song. I wish to know more about your culture.
Ryder: I will sing you the song of my people. *clear throat* Some-
Every human in the tempest: -BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME; THAT IM NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IM THE SHED!
Jaal: *tearing up* beautiful…

                                              勇気     -    Yūki                                   

the ability to do something that frightens one; bravery. strength in the face of pain or grief. 

                                                          THEY NEED Y O U.

TACO ROOM, TACO PILE, TACO CAT, TACO CHAOS.

Context: Our normal DM wasn’t able to be there so I was DMing our alternate campaign (We call these Chaos days because I purposely let silly things happen. its funny and leads to things like this) we had 2 Rouges, a wizard, and a fighter, they were exploring a goblin hideout. they had just come out of taming some wolves. this is what happened (Note: I am laughing my butt off the entire time and we purposely consumed many sugary things :3):

DM(Me): you are in a cave there is a stream two side passages and one main passage.
Rouge1(ooc): I’m going to roll perception *rolls* 21
DM: You hear rustling from the first side passage and snoring from the second side passage.
Rouge1: I’m going to walk up so Im level with the first side passage. Do I see anything?
DM: roll perception
rouge1(ooc): *rolls* 17
DM: you see a Taco.
Rouge1(ooc): how would my character know what a taco is?
DM: I just saying taco so I’m not describing a taco.
Rouge1: Ok i’m going to throw a dagger at it *rolls* 23
DM: it hits the taco the taco is now almost broken and has a dagger sticking out of it.
Rouge1: HOW DID IT NOT BREAK!?
DM: its a really old taco.
Wizard: I roll to see if its possed *rolls* 17
DM: its not possed it looks tasty tho.
Rouge1(is suspicious): i’m throwing my other dagger at it. *rolls* 19
DM: The taco breaks
Rouge2: Thats it just the taco breaks?
DM: thats it the taco breaks.
Fighter: welp Im going to go get that taco and feed it to my wolves.
Everyone else: Were coming too!
*they wade through the stream*
Rouge1: I stealthly walk up to the taco. *rolls* 24
DM: roll perception
Rouge1: *rolls* 25
DM: you see a pile of tacos
Everyone: WHAT?
DM: if you want to blame someone for this blame my brother he gave me the idea.
Rouge1: I shoot the pile of tacos with my crossbow. *rolls* 15
DM: you hit and A Black and Taco colored thing Streaks out of the pile. Roll perception.
Rouge1: *rolls* 26
DM: you see a Feline that looks to be wearing a taco
Fighter and Rouge2: *Walk into the cave*
Rouge1: I’m going to throw a Knife in front of it *rolls* 16
DM: you startle the cat and it runs over to [fighter’s name]
Fighter: I crouch and coo the kitty. *rolls* 19
DM: the cat instantly seems to take to you. roll cat knowlege
Fighter: *rolls* 17
DM: You know basic cat knowlege such as things like you should let a cat sniff your hand so its not hostile. also roll perception
Fighter: *rolls a 12*
DM: you see a sign over the pile of tacos that says tacos.
Fighter: (is not going to tell the others about teh sign) PEOPLE COME LET THE CAT SNIFF YOUR HAND
*Everyone Rolls well*
DM: NOW ROLL PERCEPTION!
*They roll well except for the wizard*
DM: you everyone except fur the wizard sees the sign that says tacos!
Wizard: IM GONNA EAT THE PILE OF TACOS *Rolls* nat20
DM: You eat all the tacos then feel sleepy. [fighter’s name] roll perception.
*Fighter rolls decently*
DM: you notice a cord around the cat’s neck. will you inspect it?
Fighter: HECK YEAH! *rolls a 18 for perception*
DM: you see the words taco cat on the tag.
Rouge2(ooc): So its a taco cat called taco cat?
DM: yes! because paradoxes! btw you all feel safe in this room. :3

people who hate caitlin go on and on about how “useless” she is and how she can’t help the team yet she just saved their asses AGAIN by being able to freeze barry which tricked grodd and got him out of the cell to get them out of the cell. and guess what? she didn’t “have to be begged” like you all claim she has to be time and time again. 

when will people understand that she’s literally AFRAID to use her powers because  she doesn’t want to hurt other people? people act like she just doesn’t want to help when the more she uses her powers, it literally puts everyone in danger. and yet that still doesn’t stop her from being able to get them out of these situations.