- elizas adopted, she joined the schuylers when she was 5 and has loved it ever since
- she was a 3rd child during the 1 child policy reign and her parents sent her to america foster care bc they couldnt afford the fee to keep her and her older siblings
- she grows up in a loving household and marries hamilton and none of that maria shit happens bc this is a happy au
- they help maria instead and she lives happily divorced from reynolds also she babysits their kids
- eliza insists on angelica getting that one bob cut every chinese girl had at some point just to show ham how she looked
- he and pip thinks its cute. angelica does not
- she teaches her kids and hamilton mandarin, ham has a horrible accent and they all laugh at him.
- the whole family is trilingual
- they end up visiting elizas hometown and parents at one point, her and her sisters and ham and his friends and their kids.
- she cries when she sees her name written down in the genealogy book because she always wondered if she would still be part of them after all this. ham declines getting his name written out of respect at first but eliza insists.
- everyone is crying when she meets her now very old parents, and her older siblings.
- they all keep in touch even after she goes back to the states, and eliza is happy
- this is a happy au which also mean philip doesnt die okay i refuse for this to happen in my Happy Au
Marinette saved Chat noir and we didnt see anything, i think she untied him while talking to him and so he thought Ladybug was there. And she ran away before he could look up. BUT the helicopter with the reporter was filming everything! Will this ever be adressed again? Will it play a role in the revelation? Will Adrien see Mari save him and so realize who she really is!???
I need it. I NEED IT THAT WAS A PERFECT CHANCE FOR SOME CLUE BUT IT’S TOO EARLY WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A GOOD CLUE NOW OH MY GOD I NEED TO LAY DOWN AND CRY