in the first few fairly oddparents shorts cosmo is way more smart and not nearly as unfunctional as he is now - so i made a tragic backstory out of it, to give cosmo’s increasing stupidity throughout the show a reason :’D
(although timmy is probably just surprised to hear cosmo talk in sentences that have internal logic)
timmy’s secret wish is the worst episode of fairly oddparents i have ever seen :’D - forget about chloe or sparky or season 10 - this is the one where it turns out that timmy is actually 60 years old and cheated his way into never having to let go of his fairies - which results in cosmo and wanda losing Poof.
Naturally, all of this ends with Timmy getting his fairies, Poof and his youth back, without any permanent consequences or punishment whatsoever.
- lees saying “t-word” or “t-wording” instead of tickle or tickling.
- using !!!!!!!! instead of typing a coherent, well-thought out response.
- M AK IN G G I AN T GAPS!! AND!!! TALKING!! LIKE!!! THHHIISSSS!!!
- tagging others in tickle related gifs or videos
- tagging others said gifs or videos, but also talking about said gif or video in the tags
- lees making this face: :3
- or /.\
- or D: when a spot is talked about
- lers who get blushy and so flustered when their favorite spot to tickle and play with is brought up. And also: lers who are tough as heck but even mentioning a certain spot makes them feel all goopy inside and it can make them feel a bit submissive because reasons :p
- teasing each other with pictures of nylon clad feet
- furiously shy lers
- not-bashful-at-all lees who can tease and torment their ler into tickling them but even then the ler is blushing and melting inside
- all the cute versions of laughter like ahah…haha… or hhyyynnnkkk!! or hehe~ or the yelling to signify squeals like NOHOHAAHA PLEAAHAHASSEE!!!
- bashful lers who acknowledge that they like tickling but just can’t be teasy about it because they’re too soft.
- sass from lees
- no I’m serious the sassy lee and bashful ler thing drives me crazy I love it so much
- threatening to even just perch fingers on a death spot
- wiggling fingers juuuusttt near a bad spot and making the lee beg to just! do it already!!!
- lers who are supposed hard lers but they stay here long enough and realize they are actually possibly switches
-lers making this face: ;3
- lers saying that they’re hunters or hinting that they are some sort of hungry predator like oh my gosh rip me. In half please. And also lers “hunting” for their prey.
- Saying you’re the tickle-monster @u@
- lees who can’t say “tickle” out loud in regular conversation.
- LERS who can’t say “tickle” out loud in regular conversation.
- watching a movie or commercial or whatever with family/vanilla-friends and the word pops up and you gotta poker-face your way through it.
- watching a movie or commercial or whatever alone and replaying it if tickling comes up just to self-indulge and sin quietly.
- lers or lees that can say “tickle” out loud, but stutter when they say it <3
- lers or lees that have a certain phrase, clothing item, word, what have you that makes them think of tickling and pushes them into the mood for it.
- being spoon-fed spots
- unconventional spots like shins, tops of feet, inner-elbows, palms of the hands, forehead, front of the neck, ect.
- lees begging to be tied or pinned down so they don’t hurt the ler but also so they can’t chicken out and leave.
- ASKING TO BE TICKLED DURING AN INTIMATE TIME?! <3 <3 <3
- tiny finger strokes down the sides when you’re spooning
- making fake eating noises when you’re nibbling or mouthing at a bad spot just to hear the lee howl and squeal wildly (ohmygosh especially if youre teasing at some tummy pudge or the backs of the knees or the hips or!! ahhh)
- just causually talking about getting a spot and the potential lee starts breaking out every nervous tick they have like stuttering, bouncing their legs, rubbing their neck, avoiding eye-contact with a stupid big smile on their face, blushing, not being able to make full sentences ect.
- a cheeky lee asking a ler to explain something or asking a question, and then the lee starts rubbing or self-tickling, or wiggling a known bad spot of theirs and the ler freezes and just! can’t! deal with that!!
- ugghhhh that stretch people do. That horrible thing where they sttrrreeeetttccchhh up and their shirt rises and oh god there’s their tummy /.\
-that same stretch but when a ler comes up behind them and gets em in the armpits <3 or gets the ribs!
- ticklish backs
- teasing a ler by waggling your feet or other body part you know they have mad ler lust for (like tummies)
- when someone can’t have their hair up/is afraid of having short hair because oh goodness what if a ler k n o w s about their ticklish neck?
- that deer in the head lights “oh shit” face people pull when tickling is brought up and they know they gon get it <3
these are pretty low quality doodles but imagine if holly became commander cosmo instead of peter…she’s Cool and slightly less emo than he was and she likes throwing peter over her shoulder and flying off w him
~ ~ ~ ~
“there’s as many atoms in a single molecule of your dna as there are stars in the typical galaxy. we are, each of us, a little universe.”
-neil degrasse tyson, cosmos
~ ~ ~ ~
(please do not remove caption. reblog, do not repost.)
~ ~ ~ ~
i take requests!!
((ok so before u read this u have to check out fortheloveoferen’s great tags on this post and then also this post which is also a+++))
5 & 50: “Wait, are you jealous?” + writer’s choice (”It’s just me, relax”)
As far as first
dates go, Eren thinks theirs has been a success so far. Some coffee
and pleasant conversation along with just a bit of flirting –
they’d even shared a piece of chocolate cake using the same fork,
which had definitely been the highlight for Eren.
But as it
turns out, going from good friends to something more has its awkward
moments, as well. Such as the fact that he literally cannot stop
staring at Levi’s mouth.
Maybe going for a coffee date hadn’t
been such a wise idea in that regard, though before this day Eren had
never discovered his huge oral fixation. He’s completely entranced by
the curve of Levi’s lips when he cracks a slight smile at Eren, not
to mention what it does to him seeing Levi’s tongue to dart out and
lick off the tiny spot of frosting caught on to his finger.
on their first date and Eren’s already a mess, goddamnit. And to
think that all they’ve done so far is hold hands and exchange a few
vaguely suggestive one-liners.
It’s not like he hasn’t tried,
mind you. Ever since he’d watched Levi lick off that damn frosting,
he’s been gathering up the courage to close the distance between them
and go for a kiss. It’s just a little kiss, he keeps telling himself,
but then he’ll meet Levi’s eyes for the briefest of moments and what
little resolution he’s managed to build up crumbles away.
after they’ve left the coffee shop Eren is still hesitating. It’s
just a short walk to Levi’s apartment and he knows that their ways
will part soon, so if he wants to make his move, he’s gonna have to
do it within the next ten minutes or so. It’s just one kiss, but
there are so many things that could go wrong – what if he’s too
clumsy or eager, or what if he accidentally headbutts Levi? Damn,
he’s never kissed a person so much shorter than him, what if there’s
a whole different technique to it?
As his thoughts run off to
goodness knows where, so does his mouth. Eren’s fairly sure he’s done
nothing but chatter nervously during their whole date, and he keeps
it up as they turn into a more secluded street, at the end of which
Levi’s apartment building is located. While he’s yammering away, he
decides that this is it, now or never. He’s gonna do it.
someone says, and Eren knows that it’s not himself, and it certainly
isn’t Levi, either, since Eren’s fairly sure his vocal chords aren’t
even capable of producing such high-pitched sounds.
it’s a black and white cat, sat in the middle of the pavement
with its tail waving absently behind it. The cat looks at the both of
them curiously, its head tilted to the side as it sizes them
“Aww, how cute,” Eren coos as he crouches down.
He should probably be upset at the cat for butting in at the precise
moment he’d intented to finally kiss Levi, but it looks too damn cute
as it sits there without a care in the world like it owns the whole
damn street. “Here, kitty kitty.”
regarded himself as a friend of all wild animals, so naturally the
kitty pads towards him. However, instead of coming to his waiting
arms, it makes its way to Levi’s feet, rubbing its head against the
fabric of his jeans.
Levi crouches down next to him, hands
coming to pet at the fuzzy creature’s ears. “That’s strange, I
don’t think any of my neighbors own a cat,” he wonders out
“It likes you,” Eren states. He tries not to
sound jealous, he really does, but he’s not sure how well he succeeds
in it. What’s more disconcerting, however, is that he’s not sure if
he’s more jealous of Levi getting along so well with the cat instead
of him, or of the cat for getting Levi’s undivided attention and
Suddenly the cat reaches up on its hind legs and licks
a wet stripe along Levi’s jaw, and oh, boy, does Eren wish he could
do that as well.
“You little menace,” Levi sighs,
but picks up the cat nonetheless, bringing it up to his face. “You’re
lucky you’re so cute.”
“You like cats?” Eren
asks with a tiny smile. He’d never considered Levi with animals
before, but now, upon witnessing this scene, he’s somehow all the
more attracted to him.
“Yeah. I wouldn’t mind owning one
myself some day,” Levi replies, sounding absent-minded somehow,
far too focused on nuzzling the cat’s face. “It’s really
Okay, that’s another thing Eren never knew he
was into: handsome, if somewhat serious, men with cats. Forget about
porn, he’d be just fine watching Levi nuzzle cats for hours. On the
other hand, he’s more than a little conflicted: while it’s too
fucking adorable watching his crush interact with fluffy animals,
said action is currently resulting in Levi paying absolutely no
attention to him, not to mention that the damn cat had ruined their
“Cats are nice,” he agrees quietly as
he glares at the cat. Go away for just a moment, he tries to
signal telepathically, I should
be the one getting nuzzled.
The cat does not go
away, despite all of his sulking. And yes, he’s entirely aware that
it’s so stupid and childish to get upset at a cat, but that fact
doesn’t ease his dismay at all.
Apparently he’s been quiet for
too long already since Levi looks over at him, raising a brow when he
notices his expression. “Eren?”
he says, blinking at the sound of his own name as he tries to force
that usual cheery smile on to his face.
Something shifts in
Levi’s expression as he sets the cat down on to the ground. “Wait
a minute,” he starts off slowly, as if he’s doubting every word.
“Are you jealous?”
“No!” Eren answers,
perhaps a little too quickly, hands clenching into fists as he
“Of a cat? Seriously?” Levi questions,
sounding infuriatingly amused as he, too, stands up. “You
could’ve just said something and I would’ve pet you, as well.”
was not how it was supposed to go at all. Eren had it all planned out
in his head – he’d swoop down in one smooth move and capture Levi’s
lips in a gentle kiss and then pink flowers and floating hearts would
materialize out of thin air and everything would be perfect. Instead
of all that, he’s left bright red and stammering like an embarrassed
“You’ve got it all wrong,” he tries to
explain, but as Levi grabs on to his hand and moves to stand right in
front of him, all excuses vanish from his head.
don’t want me to pet you, hm?” Levi asks with a wicked smile.
“I do,” Eren blurts out and immediately wishes the
ground would just open up and swallow him whole, “um, I mean,
you don’t have to, it’s…”
He’s interrupted by Levi’s
hand rising up and lightly carding through his hair, and Eren swears
that if he could purr he’d be doing so right now. “It’s what?”
“I wanted to kiss you, but then the cat came along,”
he confesses. Hey, it’s not like he has anything to lose by this
Levi doesn’t appear surprised. “Good, I was
worried you wouldn’t want that,” he sighs, breath ghosting over
Eren’s jaw. “So it’s fine, then?”
Yes, yes, it’s
better than fine, he wants to scream, but all that comes out of
his mouth is an incoherent mumble. After taking a few deep breaths
and grabbing on to Levi’s jacket to stop his hands from shaking, he
finally manages a nod. “It’s fine,” he says in what’s
barely an anxious whisper, and suddenly all those worries that have
been swirling in his head return at full force. Is it fine? What if
he’s not a good enough kisser for Levi?
As if he’s reading
Eren’s mind, Levi strokes along his neck with soft, reassuring
touches. “It’s just me, relax,” he whispers, face only a
fraction away from Eren’s. Just Levi, his lifelong friend who’s seen
Eren at his worst and yet still stayed with him. “It’s fine.