Miraculous Ladybug multi-collab for ML artists!!
Okay, I recently thought of this neat idea to make a multi-collab with any ML artists.. but what for? Do you remember how in the opening they have all of the characters stacked up on one another? Here is a reference down below..
I want to recreate that but on one large page with a whole bunch of artists! ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!! I would like to mention that while discussing this with a couple of peeps we are not doing them in their civilian forms, but in their akumatized/superhero forms! (this does NOT include the new spoiler versions, only Ladybug are Chat Noir are superheros in this)
I figure that if any artists are interested in participating, PM me here on tumblr and tell me what character you want to do. If there is more than one person who wants to do a character, then the one who asks first gets the slot! Any artist can do this as long as they are fairly recent on here (still running as of the start of this year) and they message me that they want to do it along with the characters left they want to do! There is no specific date quite yet but I figure the due date will be around late may ;D
Here is the list of 25 + 3 other akuma that states which characters (in order of pic from left to right, bottom to top) are taken or still open! I will update this every so often so keep in check if you’re interested:
Ladybug - taken by me, @themasquedfox Lady Wifi - taken by @megatraven Puppeteer - taken by @becksyart or @beckyehhh Vanisher - taken by @thelastpilot Chat Noir - taken by @australet789 The Bubbler - taken by @larvesta Antibug - taken by @alazic02 Princess Fragrance - taken by @anipwrites or @anip-art Reflecta - taken by @artgraveyard Dark Cupid - taken by @krissysally Horrificator - taken by @faoghart Gamer - taken by @evieoftheisle Timebreaker - taken by @stellalights Stormy Weather - taken by @kawasakies Stoneheart - taken by @cupcakeismynamebitchez Evillustrator - taken by @minis-art Rogercop - taken by @foxyclocks Pixelator - taken by @sadrien Darkblade - taken by @dracoskullart Simon Says - taken by @thewonderfulwizardofass Guitar Villain - taken by @nalciel The Mime - taken by @art-esque Copycat - taken by @mocchidochi The Pharaoh - taken by @whydocowsfall Mr. Pigeon - taken by @baneismydragon Volpina (added slot) - taken by @akiwitch or @akidoodles Kung Food (added slot) - taken by @orbeck Animan (added slot) - taken by @dragonontheside
I tried to make this as organized as I could! As you can see there are 0 slots left!
Here are some general questions asked concerning this collab:
- Do we have to use the same poses as the civilians do? Not at all, but it would definitely be preferred! If you do change it up, try to keep it simple. Please talk to me about it with some sample sketches for your idea if you do decide to do so (especially for the ones with characters together like alya/marinette and adrien/nino– see to me about it if you have these characters)
- Can we do traditional art? Yes! You can do either traditional or digital!
- If I am doing my piece traditional, how would I enter it in for the collab? Now I haven’t messed around with traditional art yet, but I’m pretty sure you can scan it in and place it as a transparent png. file, then send it to me! I hear Camscanner is also a pretty good scanner for that sort of thing.
- What about the image type? In order for it piece to be accepted and assembled into the final pic, you must have your final piece a transparent png. file, that way it is easier to put on the canvas!
- What is the due date to send it in the pieces? I haven’t settled on a certain date yet, but I’m thinking late may! I can only hope everyone gets it done earlier ^^;
Let me warn you that there may be some parts of your artwork covered up by others artwork based on the MLB opening character stack, so here is what I will say for you to do– I want you to post your piece of the collab on your blog and tag me in it so that I can provide a link to each individual piece from the full final collaboration that I am posting here. Please only watermark your artwork on your piece that you post on you blog and not the one you send me!
Thanks for checking this out and I hope you all have a wonderful day! I’m sure it will look lovely when it’s done <3 Message me if your interested and tell me what character you would like to do and feel free to ask me questions in the ask box too or through a PM! I look really forward to it!!
Quick shoutout to @the-bored-bookworm for helping me put this idea together! I seriously appreciate it!! OvO