the customer is always annoying
- customer:hi, i've never been in here before. can you help me find something i'll like?
- me:sure! what sort of things do you enjoy? :)
- customer:well, i'm a vegetarian but i will eat chicken broth. i can only eat high-fiber or gluten-free breads. wait you dont have gluten-free bread? you really should, it's 2015. :/// and i hate olives, and whatever i get i want it to have cucumbers. i am watching my carb intake. i also don't eat seeds. also are your dressings low-fat? oh my god this is so expensive, no, delete all of that. i'll just have (she ends up ordering a greek salad with no olives, add cucumber, and mozzarella cheese.)
- me:*stares directly into the security camera like i'm in the office*
- the customer later complained to the manager that her salad was awful and demanded a half of a sandwich. on normal bread. with meat.