Just General Fallout 4 Headcanons
Cause who doesn’t like a good set of headcanons? (I guess this’ll be part 1) Let’s do this (BEWARE SPOILERS):
- Remember in the beginning of the game, where you get to go around the house and explore a bit? If you go up to the dog bowl, the Sole Survivor mentioned their dog ran away. WHAT IF, after around 210 years, a dog comes up to Sanctuary Hills, but it’s ghoulified, and then the Sole Survivor reads their collar, only to learn that it was their old dog (Bonus points if the dog was chosen by their spouse, and the dog’s a small dog like a
or a chihuahua)
- Jun and Marcy are on good terms. They don’t need to be a couple, but they learned to get along again.
- Sarah Lyons isn’t dead.
- Maccready left Duncan with the Lone Wanderer back in the Capital Wasteland, after he left Little Lamplight, he might’ve bonded with them and started to trust them a lot more.
- All of Deacons stories that he tells Shaun are true. Every. Single. One
- We don’t get much backstory about Fahrenheit, which kinda bothers me because shes a great character! But one thing that I headcanon about her is that at one point when she was a kid she was all alone, and one time after a brutal fight with a super mutant or some feral ghouls, she was left out to die in the middle of the wastes. Then Hancock came in, helped her out and tried to find her a new home. Ever since then, she looked up to him and remained his bodyguard ever since. (But seriously Bethesda pls fix this i need more Fahrenheit in my life)
- Piper writes fanfiction
and Cait might have read one or two of them
- Remember when Deacon said he was once in the Capital Wasteland, as well as claiming he was a women (which was canon, apparently). We all know Deacon lies a lot, but what if, and I know the chances that this happened was very slim, but what if Deacon was Victoria Watts? It can be possible, very unlikely, but possible.
- Sturges is like a Mama Bird to little Shaun whenever the Sole Survivor is gone.
- Whenever the Sole Survivor mentions a pre-war meme, you just hear Nick Valentine from the other side of field being like “Nope nope nope not this again, nope nOPE”