Rule 2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Who are your top OTP’s? Nnnnggg okay here we go- Rose/10, Neaf, Payzer, Robin Hood and Marian, Jim and Pam
2. What do you want to focus on in 2013 for the new year? Completing and polishing my story and starting a new one. Also, going outside for once.
3. What musical artist do you listen to the most often? Or what kind of music? I listen to Alternative a lot or… well just a lot of genre’s but lately Phillip Phillips has been playing.
4. How many times in the last year have you gone to the movies? Ummmm 10?
5. How much time per week do you spend time on Tumblr? It’s spread out over about 15 hours a day but if you were to just count the actual seconds and add it up it’d probably only equal 2 hours.
6. What are your all time favorite movies and tv shows (fandoms)? Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Office, Supernatural, Robin Hood, Alphas, Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Batman, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, AMAZING Spider man (ain’t having none of that Toby McGuire crap…), and just BBC basically
7. Are you attached to someone or are you single? I’m single.
8. What do you fill your life doing (besides Tumblring)? Word document/writing or cleaning something or eating or watching a movie or tv show
9. Do you have many close friends and/or family members? yes
10. Where do you want to be next New Years Eve (2013)? What do you want to be doing? I want to be happy with my choices of the year, content with them and at least proud of one thing that I did.
11. How long does it take you to fall asleep at night? Depends on the night.
1. What’s your favorite color and name five objects/things that are that color.
2. Where do you want to live/ describe your dream home.
3. What’s the first name of someone you don’t like/ Name two celebrities with the same first name.
4. Favorite tv show and why?
5. If you had to chose five movies and or tv shows to watch for the rest of our life, what would they be?
6. If you had 10 cats what would you name them? Or if you HAVE 10 cats what are their names?
7. Strangest thing about you that people have commented on?
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. How many books did you read in 2012 and what were they?
10. Who’s your favorite actor or singer that you have a huge crush on? So huge that it hurts!
Most people believe that real writers are the published ones, but what they’ve failed to realize is — real writers are the ones that write. It doesn’t matter if someone can buy your work at a bookstore or order it online, you’re a real writer as long as you write.
Don’t be put off by writing quotes that state you have to write 24/7 to be a writer. Writing is hard and sometimes you need to take a break. Please don’t feel guilty for taking time away from your work. A writer writes, but not always.