I miss this! It has to have been one of the best experiences of my life! It was my first theater experience, and sharing it with all of these wonderful people was a blessing. A big thank you to all of you cast and crew members who may see this, for helping me along as a newbie and being very kind to me even when I was clueless. :) I love you all, and I hope to see you again soon!
Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and tag them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
1. What would you write a 12 page research paper about? Probably something history-related… or mythology… it would have to be something that would keep me interested for a while, otherwise the paper would be torture.
2. If given the opportunity, would you turn your high school into a boarding school? If asked this question my freshman year, I would have said yes in a heartbeat. But now (senior year), I don’t think I would want to, because I have so many friends and activities outside of school that I would miss out on if I lived at school… so no.
3. What fictional character would you switch places with? Angelina Johnson. She’s in Gryffindor, she’s friends with Fred and George Weasley, she goes to the Yule Ball with Fred, she marries George, and she plays Quidditch. What more could you ask for??
4. If you were a teacher, what subject would you teach? History.
5. Would you rather go to Narnia or Hogwarts? Hogwarts. No question.
6. Which Disney character are you most like? That’s a hard one… I feel like I’m like a lot of them in different ways. I have a hard time forgetting about the past, like Jessie. I love to read, like Belle. I could go on and on… so I’m just not gonna completely answer that.
7. Do you prefer books or movies? THAT IS SO HARD! I love love love books, because they contain the most amazing stories to ever grace the earth, and they can have so much detail! But then I love movies because you can watch the stories that you love so much, and there’s music and cinematography and they’re just beautiful…so, I can’t answer that either, haha.
8. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Monsters University!
9. How much are you procrastinating right now? Well, if you consider how much homework I actually did during my free periods today, how long I’ve been home from school (not very long), and how much homework I have left to do today, then actually not very much! (surprisingly)
10. Have you ever met a famous person? Who? Team Starkid! It was totally awesome :)
11. What is the coolest thing that ever happened to you? I sang for the pope with my choir. And it was awesome.
1. What song is stuck in your head right now?
2. Would you rather freeze or burn to death?
3. What is your earliest memory?
4. What is the strangest thing that has happened to you in the past 24 hours?
5. Embarrassing childhood story?
6. What color describes your mood right now?
7. Mac or PC?
8. If you could play any instrument perfectly, what would it be?
9. Name one strange fact about yourself.
10. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
11. Least favorite food combination? (i.e. apples and mints)