Most of all, more than anything in the world. I hope any of the fans who are watching know how much I adore you, how much I put you first, and how much I’m so proud of the fact that having done this for 10 years now, putting out albums, we’ve gotten closer, closer, and closer with each year, not further apart. I love knowing your stories. Thank you for joking around with me on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr, you make me so happy.
“Most of all, more than anything in the world, I hope that any of the fans watching know how much I adore you. How much I put you first, and how much I am proud of the fact that, having done this for ten years now, we’ve gotten closer to each other, not further apart. I love hearing your stories. Thank you for joking around with me on Instagram and twitter and tumblr. You make me so happy.”
In a night that belonged to Taylor Swift, she hit her highest note at Sunday’s iHeartRadio Awards alongside new BFF Madonna. Swift made a surprise appearance to provide guitar accompaniment for Madonna’s performance of “Ghosttown,” the new single from Rebel Heart and the awards show’s best performance.
1. Calvin wins and Taylor jumps up in like .1 seconds, before the announcer even finishes saying his name, and jumps up and down and hugs his for like 10 minutes and you can tell she whispers something like “I’m so proud of you” and he’s like “chill, babe”
2. Taylor wins. Tayvin hugs. Taylor begins to walk away but Calvin grabs her hand and gives her a look like “where’s my kiss??” and then they kiss just a little longer than may be considered socially acceptable.
3. They could walk the red carpet together and do a couple interview and we would all forget how to breathe.
4. They mention each other in their speeches and quotes from it are all you see on your dash for the next 5 years.
5. Calvin’s hand is resting on Taylor’s thigh like at BBMAs, but when the camera pans to them, he takes it off so quick (even though everyone already saw).
6. Similar to that last one, but with Taylor resting her head on his shoulder.
7. Tayvin kisses when one of them wins an award, but it’s such a quick and simple kiss that it reminds you of “a habit, like (they’d) do it everyday for the rest of (their) lives” (Derek Shepherd 2.17).