i still hold pride in the fact that when i was in a p.e. class i purposefully cheered people on when they were running so i could get that jesus award because holy fuck they worship you when you get the christ-like award its like getting elected to the presidency
Pick your top ten ships without reading the questions.
1. Bellamy Blake x Clarke Griffin 2. Frank Castle x Karen Page 3. Max x Furiosa 4. Sherlock x Molly 5. Rick x Michonne 6. Sansa x Sandor (book) and Sansa x Jon (show) 7. Daryl x Carol 8. Finn x Poe 9. Eric x Sookie 10. Klaus x Caroline
1: Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 6?
Book: B a t t l e o f B l a c k w a t e r
Show: I don’t know somewhere after the first episode they reunited but before the Battle of the Bastards because afterwords that forehead kiss and the way his face lights up and the fact that they aren’t half siblings and it’s confirmed I LOVE THEM I DON’T EVEN CARE IF THEY NEVER GET ROMANTIC I JUST WANT THEM TO ALWAYS BE FRIENDS OK
2: Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2?
SO MUCH OH MY GOODNESS I’VE BEEN ON A BINGE RECENTLY
3: Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr avatar?
Unfortunately no but I still love them
4: If 7 were to suddenly break up today, what would your reaction be?
They’re best friends though they wouldn’t…
5: Why is 1 so important?
They are e v e r y t h i n g. The chemistry, the connection between them, the way they fight for each other and would die for each other is just… I love it. I love these characters.
6: Is 9 a funny ship or a serious ship?
…. both? Mostly serious, a little angst with stupid humor thrown in too.
7: Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
I mean… there’s Bellamy and Clarke with their confirmed love and devotion for each other with all that sexual tension of having not even kissed yet but then… there’s Frank and Karen who have this magnetism with each other, this pull and respect for each others demons but then… there’s this companionship with Max and Furiosa that is fierce and the loyalty makes their on-screen chemistry undeniable and then there’s Eric and Sookie and then there’s Rick and Michonne and Finn and Poe and…. I can’t choose, I’m sorry. Next question!
8: Out of all of the ships, which ship has the strongest bond?
Bellamy and Clarke and also Max and Furiosa. Best friends.
9: How many times have you read/watched 10’s fandom?
An embarrassing amount but not the worst on this list
10: Which ship has lasted the longest?
I guess the one that came first as far as creation was Eric and Sookie or Sansa and Sandor? But for me I’ve shipped Daryl and Carol and Eric and Sookie longest.
11: How many times, if ever, has 6 broken up?
Neither cannon (yet) so… no break up!
12: If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 8?
Haha. Haha. Ha. Daryl and Carol and Rick and Michonne would be the easy answer but other than that… probably Max and Furiosa.
13: Did 7 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
Wouldn’t that be great? If they’d been hiding the fact that they semi-regularly did it? That would be g r e a t :^)
14: Is 4 still together?
Never were, sadly.
15: Is 10 cannon?
HA HA KIND OF AND IT’S ANNOYING BECAUSE THEY’RE NOT TOGETHER OFFICIALLY AND I HATE THAT I SHIP THEM
16: If all ten ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
l o l ok. So if we put them all on equal footing with no vampire or other magical qualities, I vote Max and Furiosa.
17: Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?
lol try the fangirls who didn’t think they had any chemistry just because she was a black woman and he was the white protagonist and then went crazy with covert racist rage when they did it lol
18: Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?
I mean… technically none but I definitely would defend shipping Bellarke and Kastle, they’re my favorites of the bunch.
19: Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
No BUT WHEN THE URGE STRIKES I DO HOLY SHIT
20: If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the ten ships to break up forever or else she’d break them all up forever, which ship would you sink?
Klaus and Caroline because he is a shit and doesn’t deserve her because she is too great but I still love them.
I’m bored so I’m gonna make a list of things I want to see happen next season on Shameless-
1. A Fiona-centered episode where nothing bad happens to her the entire day. It’s just one good thing after another. Maybe she gets a promotion, maybe she has a great hang-out with Mike (because I totally ship them, but kinda want them to take things slowly, build it up a bit because he’s divorced and she just got out of the train-wreck that was Jimmy). I just really want good things for Fiona because she’s such a fucking warrior and I love her character so so much.
2. As unlikely as this might be, I would LOVE an episode that features a day in the life of Mickey, and all the drama that that might bring. Even if Ian is out of the picture (which I really actually want them to be apart for some time because they just need some space from eachother, especially Ian). It would be awesome if we got to see that side of Mickey, independent from Ian. Like, the first scene is Mickey waking up, and we get to see everything from his POV.
3. Lip dealing with getting into MIT.
4. Kev and V preparing for their baby. Preparing the nursery, etc, and Kev going to Fiona for some advice on kids because he’s nervous as all hell but doesn’t want V to know.
5. Anything and everything involving Sheila. I love every scene she’s in and can’t wait to see what they have in store for her.
6. Some sort of closure involving Mickey and Ian. Because I really do think it’s important that they grow apart from eachother, at least for a while. And maybe they eventually can become sort of friends. I would die for that.
7. Debbie getting a boyfriend, and all the brothers getting all protective of her, like making her bring the kid over to meet the family and all the Gallagher brothers are waiting, maybe Carl sitting in the background holding the bat, and Lip saying something to him like his won’t be the first body they’ve gotten rid of. (And really, it’s not, we all remember Aunt Ginger.)
8. Getting to know more about Mike. I really find him interesting and want to know about his character.
9. As much as I love Lip and Mandy, I think they also need to keep their space from eachother. I wouldn’t mind Lip getting a new girlfriend, but it would be interesting to see Mandy’s reaction.
10. I really feel like I should say something about Frank, but at this point I don’t really care whether he sobers up or not. As despicable as his character is, Bill Macy is incredible and I just love seeing what Frank pulls out of his ass next. (And I’m sure Sheila would agree.)