::COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN::
The available number of slots depends on the complexity of the requests. Please read all info before contacting me!
These are starting prices. Actual prices can vary with the complexity of your request.
If you’re interested, send me an email including:
- a relevant subject line! (for example “sketch commission Ava Trevelyan”)
- a description of your character(s). Please include all information related to their appearance
- as many reference pictures as you’ve got (art by others, faceclaims, colour refs etc)
- which of the above styles you’d like
- amount of characters
- whether or not you want an added background
- whether or not there’s a deadline
I’ll send you a price & time estimate for your commission.
- My freelance workdays are monday, tuesday and saturday. I can only answer e-mails and work on your commission on those days.
- I’ll send you several updates throughout the process for you to give feedback on. Please try to address all necessary corrections as early as possible.
- You’ll receive a digital high resolution file of your commission. Prints are not included.
- If you don’t want me to post the finished image to my social media, please specify beforehand.
- If there’s a deadline for your commission and it’s within 14 days of your initial email, I charge an extra 20% since I’ll have to move my schedule around for you.
- Payment through Paypal only. PayPal fees (5%) to the commissioner’s charge.
- For every commission over 50 euros, payment is split in half. The first half is due after I send you the initial sketch. The second half comes after you’ve approved of the final image.
- For every commission under 50 euros, all payment is due after the initial sketch.
- Please await my PayPal invoice before paying! That’s the best way to make sure it all goes right.
- If you’d prefer to arrange payment in a different way, let me know! We can probably work something out that works for the both of us.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me! :) I look forward to working with you!