This post is going to help you understand your love-life better. It’s going to help you to read your Venus placements! Nb! I’ve written your love interest as a male, but you can change it to whatever fits you.
Venus in the Signs:
Who you’ll fall for, how, and why, based on your Venus sign.
- You are more likely to fall for someone if their Sun or AC is your Venus Sign.
• Venus in Aries: You’ll fall for someone who is wild, passionate, competitive, reckless, and firery. The Jock or the Bad Boy. You’ll be struck by love the way trees get struck by lightening. You’ll love the way he’s always so passionate and out there. He’ll drag you out of bed in the middle of the night to do something. To go on an adventure.
• Venus in Taurus: You’ll fall for someone who is stable, protective, reliable, mature, and romantic. The classical gentleman or marriage-material. You’ll fall for him by feeling love slowly creeping up on you. Slow and steady. Like drinking a hot cup of tea or cocoa. It’ll warm you up from the inside. He’s the type of man who’ll wake you up with a plate of homecooked food.
• Venus in Gemini: You’ll fall for someone who is witty, quick, intelligent, easy to talk to and exciting. The popular guy everyone genuinly loves. You’ll fall for him like a breeze on a warm summer day. You see him as a breath of fresh air in a otherwise polluted enviorment. You’ll love his way of being liked by everyone, and the way he can convince anyone into anything.
• Venus in Cancer: You’ll fall for someone who is sweet, caring, protective, sensitive, fair, and loving. The kind, quiet guy who takes care of everyone. He is well liked and respected. Heals the wounded. You fall for him because he makes your heart go all soft and gooey. He probably makes your knees shiver and tremble too. You love him because when he’s at the top, he gives everyone a hand to come join him.
• Venus in Leo: You’ll fall for someone who is loyal, proud, cocky, elegant, loud, and popular. The popular guy. Or the preppy man. He is an elegant royal. You’ll love his fierceness and protectiveness. He’s a king and you’re his queen. He’s a lion and you’re hin lioness. When you fall for him, it won’t be subtle. He might see a strong and elegant woman in you, and you see a strong and elegant man in him. You fall in love in a playful, and challenging manner. Like two people dancing, slowly getting closer and closer.
• Venus in Virgo: You’ll fall for someone who is practical, intelligent, woke, smart, and clever. You’ll probably fall in love with him by him teaching you new things and helping you. He awakens some kind of inner fascination in you for him. You’ll love his way of spreading knowledge and trust. He is well-respected and he’s the one you go to when in trouble. He is the man of steel.
• Venus in Libra: You’ll fall for someone who is diplomatic, gentle, just, popular, and masculine. You’ll fall for him the way Disney princesses fall for their prince. He’s your Prince Charming. Your knight in shining armour. You’ll love how protective and fair he is. He’ll be the type of guy who brings you flowers and takes you out for dinner, but also calms you down, and helps you solve your problems.
• Venus in Scorpio: You’ll fall for someone who is passionate, mysterious, protective, unique, and powerful. The mysterious man, the bad boy. It will be love at first sight. He’s magnetic, you’ll be pulled towards him. You’ll love how he makes the entire world stop. Time stops. There’s just you two. Frozen in time, like two snow cystals in a snowstorm. His magnetic field to strong and powerful. And you’ll love his air of mystery and excitement.
• Venus in Sagittarius: You’ll fall for someone who is fun, loving, exciting, wise, adventurous, and mature. The foreign professor, the traveller. When you fall for him, it’ll feel like the sun rising over the meadow on a dewy summer morning. Warm, and enlightening. You’ll love the way his mind is like a library and his lust for travelling, learning, and exploring. His mind is like a map, always expanding. You grow together with him. Like the mist in the forest, spreading all over the landscape.
• Venus in Capricorn: You’ll fall for someone who is stable, mature, wise, logical, protective, mysterious, and classy. The man. Like a flower in the ground, blossoming, your love for him wil blossom into a beautiful flower on stable ground. He’ll be your rock. Standing with your back against a tree, the tree wraps around you and almost swallow you up. You’re safe and home. That’s what you feel for him. Deep in a dark, but safe and warm cave.
• Venus in Aquarius: You’ll fall for someone who is unique, original, intelligent, bizarre, spontaneous, and eccentric. The intellect. The rebellious leader. When you meet him you’ll be intrigued and impressed. He’s like a cult leader. You’ll fall in love with his mind and ability to lead an army of justice. You’ll feel powerful with him. And you’ll feel hope for the future, and what has yet to come.
• Venus in Pisces: You’ll fall for someone who is genuine, sweet, intuitive, caring, gentle, wise, and healing. You’ll be pulled in by the mysterious and unique persona, almost like crystal ball, it’s clear. When you fall in love it’s like a starry night. You feel like they open up your mind and awakens your 6th sense. You’ll feel nostalgic with them. Like two children, running through the forest on midsummer’s eve, dreaming of what can be.
Venus in the Houses:
• The 1st house: You’ll meet them while looking in the mirror. Oh, no, wait, that’s you! You’ll meet them while doing sports or something fun and exciting.
• The 2nd house: You’ll meet them while shopping. Or though connections. Somewhere related to money, but in a classy way.
• The 3rd house: You’ll meet them somewhere you go often. They might be a neighbour, co-worker, classmate, friend of a sibling, etc.
• The 4th house: You’ll meet them at your home. It might be a family friend, childhood friend, or someone from your past.
• The 5th house: You’ll meet them at the local theatre, the cinema, the club, art class, amusement park, anywhere related to art, creativity, hobbies or fun.
• The 6th house: You’ll meet them at work or at school. Maybe at the dentist or at the doctor’s office.
• The 7th house: You’ll meet them while doing charity. Or in some stereotypically romantic way. You might drop your purse, and he’ll swoop down to help you pick it up, and you’ll touch hands and fall in love.
• The 8th house: You’ll meet them at the morgue or the strip club. Or both. Jk, you’ll meet them at a fancy restaurant or party.
• The 9th house: You’ll meet them while travelling or at church. The library maybe.
• The 10th house: You’ll meet them at work. Or somewhere connected to work. Maybe at a job trip, someone from another office, a boss or a competitor.
• The 11th house: You’ll meet them through your friends. A friend of a friend. Or a friend. If you’re lucky, maybe even your crush!
• The 12th house: You’ll meet them while being out in the nature. Hiking, jogging, walking. Anything connected to the elements. A cabin in the woods, on boat, by the bonfire or the grill, or on a plane or bridge.
Venus in aspects to the Planets:
• Sun - Venus: You feel like your beauty and aesthetic is a part of your identity. People get easily pulled towards you. You’re a magnetic and beautiful person. Popular and easily liked. People look up to you, and admire you.
• Moon - Venus: You live for love. You feel love and beauty in every inch and limb or your body. You love decorating yourself and your home in order to feel good and beautiful.
• Mercury - Venus: You are quite the sweet-talker. You could talk anyone into anything. You love music and poetry. You love PDA and express your love through words and actions. Quite publicily.
• Mars - Venus: You are extremely passionate and blunt when it comes to love. Like an atomic bomb of hugs, kisses, and hearts, you are quite intense. Your love and passion never fades for what and who you love.
• Jupiter - Venus: You are the collector of beauty, art, and poetry. You have travelled the world and picked up everything beautiful that you love, and put it in your museum. Your mind is a beautiful and special place, and here you have managed to share it with others.
• Saturn - Venus: You are a stable and secure partner. When in relationships, you are the mom/dad, taking care of the other. You nurture and protect. Like a true lioness. Or the opposite: you like to have a partner protect you. Usually older, and mature.
• Uranus - Venus: You love to break norms and social rules. You’re usually involved in bizarre or unique relationships. You might have an original and new kind of eye for beauty. Other people feel both intrigued and frightened by you.
• Neptune - Venus: You tend to compare yourself to others a lot. You idolize people, and you want to be like them. People love your gentle and soft aura. You’re like a goddess swaying in the wind. Pale blue and pale pink silk.
• Pluto - Venus: You love taboos. You are one magnetic, passionate, obsessive person. Once you have set your eye on someone, they can’t escape, for better or for worse. You have a high sex appeal, and people are fascinated by you. When they meet you, they feel like someone threw a heavy stone on their stomach.
Crimson - Have you ever been in war? If so, describe how it impacted you
Maroon - What are you most passionate about?
Imperial - Are you in any position of power or authority?
Ruby - Would you consider yourself impulsive or reckless?
Chili - Do you like spicy foods?
Brick - What are some things you dislike?
Rose - Would you consider yourself a romantic person?
Redwood - How tall are you?
Wine - What is your opinion on alcohol? (and does it exist in your world?)
Orange - What are some of your comfort foods?
Spice - Do you like to cook? Do you cook often?
Tangerine - What is your favorite fruit?
Peach - Are you generally a more gentle and soft spoken person or a louder and rougher person?
Squash - Do you live in an agricultural setting? If so, are you a farmer or something of the sort? What kind of crops do you grow?
Amber - Do you wield any sort of superpower? If so, what is it?
Honey - Have you ever considered marrying someone? What is your opinion on marriage in general?
Sandstone - Who in your life has been the most healing for you?
Rust - Have you thought about becoming old? Can you become old? Are you scared of being old? What do you think about elders?
Pumpkin - What is your favorite part of Autumn? (If that exists in your world)
Jumpsuit - Have you ever been arrested/ in trouble with authority?
Bronze - What is your favorite way to warm up when it’s cold
Yellow - Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
Dandelion - Would you consider yourself stubborn?
Marigold - What types of flowers are in your setting? Do you have a favorite?
Blonde - What is your hair color? do you like it?
Lemon - Are you more of a clean or dirty person?
Safety - What is the most traumatic experience in your life?
Gold - Would you consider yourself more rich or poor, in comparison to the world you live in?
Butterscotch - Is there candy in the world you live in? If so, do you have a favorite one?
Daffodil - Do you like trying new things? What is something new you’d like to try?
Sunshine - Are you a more active or lazy person?
Green - Was there ever a time in your life that you went through a period of growth? describe it.
Juniper - What is the nature like in your setting?
Shamrock - Do you believe in luck? If so, are you a generally lucky person?
Pine- If camping exists in your wold, have you gone camping? did you like it? do you go often?
Green tea - Does Tea it exist in your world? If so do you like it, and which kind is your favorite?
Fern - Would you enjoy running a flower shop?
Seafoam - Are there bodies of water in your setting? Describe them if you can
Mint - Does Ice cream exist in your world? If so, what is your favorite Ice cream flavor?
Laurel - Is there a major victory you’ve achieved in your life? if so, what is it?
Emerald - If you could be immortal, would you want to be?
Brunswick - Are you a person who is often jealous? what makes you jealous most often?
Avocado - Are you a health nut or a fan of junkfood?
Army - Do you have a fighting style? If so, what is it?
Olive - What is your Greek personality type? (sanguine, phlegmatic, choleric, or melancholic)
Blue - Are you a creative person? How do you like to be creative?
Peacock - Are you a more flashy person, or do you like to blend in?
Sky - What is your favorite time of the day?
Arctic - Do you prefer warm or cool weather?
Cerulean- What is your favorite way to cool down in hot weather?
Baby (blue) - Would you consider having children? If so, how many?
Periwinkle - Would you consider yourself to be a good parent? what do you think a good parent should be?
Denim - What is your fashion style?
Navy - have you ever been on a boat/sailing? does it exist in your world? did you enjoy it?
Ultramarine - What is your favorite aquatic creature? (if they exist)
Cobalt - Do you live in a world with freedom? Describe your opinion on the subject
Teal - What makes you feel most at peace?
Turquoise - Are you good at communicating your feelings?
Lapis - What is your opinion on religion and the afterlife?
Aegean - Would you consider yourself a wise person? who do you look to for wisdom?
Purple - Is there magic in your world? if so, describe how it works
Violet - What is your ideal date?
Lilac - How would someone win you over?
Lavender - what is a smell you really like?
Royal - How do politics work in your world?
Eggplant - What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
Amethyst- What is your aesthetic?
Mauve - What makes you feel nostalgic?
Magenta - What is your Zodiac sign?
Pink - Are you currently in a relationship? if so, who is your partner?
Watermelon - what are your favorite summer activities?
Bubblegum - Are you a sassy or sarcastic person?
Salmon - Do you have any health issues or physical disabilities?
Blush - Do you have a crush on anyone? If so, who is it?
Cotten candy - Would you say you have a sweet tooth?
Carnation - Are you comfortable with PDA?
Rouge- Do you have an unpopular opinion?
Pastel - Do you prefer pastel, bright, neon, or dark colors?
Coral - Do you have a strong moral code? What are some moral things that you feel strongly about?
Fuchsia - Are you a generally playful or goofy person? Who or what makes you feel playful or goofy?
White - Do you consider yourself a good person? What’s the best thing you’ve ever done for somebody?
Snow - Have you ever seen snow? Do you like it? What do you like to do in the snow?
Frost - What do you like to wear in cold weather?
Bone - When was the first time you ever witnessed death? How did it impact you?
Cotton - What do you like to wear for pajamas?
Cream - Do you prefer Tea, Coffee, or Cocoa? (If your world has those things. If not, what sort of hot drinks do you have?)
Coconut - What would be your ideal vacation?
Pearl - What do you look for in a romantic partner?
Parchment - Do you like to read or write?
Lace - What would you name your child if you were to have one?
Porcelain - Do you consider yourself a delicate person? Do you fall apart easily?
Salt - Would you consider yourself a mean person? What is it like to fight with you?
Ghost- Are you easily scared? What scares you the most?
Ivory - Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which ones and how well?
Chiffon - Do you prefer a larger and cleaner environment, or a smaller and cozier one?
Alabaster - What is the most recognizable thing about you? What are people most likely to notice about you when they first meet you?
Egg-nog - Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, what traditions do you have? Which are your favorite?
Ecru - Do you have curly, wavy, or straight hair?
Beige - What kind of foods do you eat when you’re bored?
Tan - What is your skin color? Do you like it, or do you wish you looked different?
Buttermilk - Do you prefer pancakes or waffles? (if those exist in your world)
Oatmeal - What is your usual breakfast?
Linen - What clothes do you wear to work?
Sugar cookie - What reminds you of your childhood?
Sand - Have you ever been to a beach? If so, what’s your favorite thing to do at the beach?
Hazel - What kind of folklore/myths/stories are told in your family/community?
Sepia - Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
Buff - Would you consider yourself to be fit, fat, or skinny?
Latte - Do you like milk in your hot drinks?
Brown- Where do you call home?
Mocha - How do you like your coffee? (If you like coffee)
Cinnamon - Which of the “Cinnamon Roll” memes fits you best? (looks like they could kill but is actually a cinnamon roll, looks like a cinnamon roll but could actually kill you, looks like a cinnamon roll and is actually a cinnamon roll, looks like they could kill you and could actually kill you, or sinnamon roll)
Tawny - Cats or Dogs? (or any animal for that matter)
Hickory - How smart are you? Would you consider yourself more book smart or street smart?
Leather - How “basass” would you say you are?
Brunette - If you could change your hair color, what would you change it to?
Gingerbread - What is your favorite holiday?
Penny - If you could make a substantial living doing anything, what would you do?
Chocolate - Do you like chocolate? If so, what is your favorite way to eat it?
Chestnut - Have you ever ridden an animal? If so, which one?
Umber - Who do you call your friend? How many Friends do you have?
Carob - What do you look for in a friend?
Cedar - How old are you?
Caramel - How much does sugar affect you?
Mahogany- What is your moral alignment? (Lawful good, Neutral good, Chaotic good, Lawful neutral, True neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful evil, Neutral evil, Chaotic Evil)
Peanut - Do you have any allergies?
Grey/Gray - Introvert, Extrovert, or Ambivert?
Shadow - What is your biggest regret?
Silver - What do you imagine the future to be like?
Graphite - Do you like to draw? If so, do you draw often? What do you like to draw?
Smoke - Have you ever taken any drugs?
Fog - Was there ever a period in your life when you were confused and lost? how did you get out of it?
Fossil - Do you have any older relatives other than your parents? If so, how many? Do you like them?
Slate - If you could erase any memory from your life, would you do it? If so, which memory would you chose?
Cloud - What do you spend the majority of your time thinking about?
Ash - Is there something or someone from your past that you miss?
Iron - Have you ever used a weapon? Do you own one? If so what is it?
Black - What is the darkest thing you’ve ever done?
Ebony - Describe your family
Onyx - What are your nightmares most often about?
Obsidian - Do you suffer from any mental disabilities?
Spider - What irrational fears do you have?
Charcoal - on a scale of one to ten how would you rate your survival skills?
Soot - How hard do you work to achieve your goals?
Midnight - Are you a night or morning person?
Raven - Can you fly? If not, do you ever dream about flying?
Does your stomach have a memory? Does each and every delicious food that passes through that cave of consumption echo in its past fondly? What about the bad food, the food that’s left it in disrepair, do they too make an impact on the future of your stomach? Does the stomach feel nostalgic some days, longing for soups in winter when it’s too hot out? O! All the loves and heartbreak, in food form of course, that make the tangled web of your stomach’s heart….if only those walls could talk.
Well, they talk when they’re hungry but you know what we mean.
Whenever I’m with you, I always feel a strange sense of nostalgia. But I’m not even sure if I could really call it nostalgia, since I’m constantly nostalgic for the present moment– for the soft look in your eyes when we first find each other in the crowd, for the fascinated way they seem to take me in, for the gaze that spells tenderness.
Why am I so nostalgic about things happening in the now? As much as I try to preserve each look, each gesture of yours, I know that they are not meant to last. I’m feeling nostalgic for the you and I of all these precious moments.
Prompt: During a busy day at Central Park, Lin mistakes Y/N as a paparazziand he is not happy.
Pairing: Lin x reader
Words: 4,759(brace yourselves)
A/N: I’ve been writing for this for so long, I’m glad it’s out of my head. I wrote the basis of the fic under the tags for ‘Monochrome’, and a couple of you guys happened to read it and told me I should write it! So thank you to all of you! I hope you guys enjoy!
Summary: The first snowfall of winter. The flurries comfort you in the midst of heartache. You love Chanyeol and Baekhyun, but they’re so happy in their newfound relationship. Baekhyun is so happy with Chanyeol, but he misses your touch on his skin. You would never think of getting in the middle of them, not two of your closest friends. Baekhyun thinks otherwise. (Baekhyun x Reader x Chanyeol) Warnings: Polyamory, Rough Sex, Cheating
Word Count: 2,427
Written by: Smutty Jaefairy
A/N: This is a personal fantasy of mines that I formatted into a reader story. I’m such a wet noodle for Baekhyun, I’m sorry I’m like this.
Summary: Written for @sanjariti‘s Game of Prompts. Based on the song Good Times by All Time Low
Warnings: Language, Angst, Underage Drinking
A/N: Caro, I’m so so sorry it took me so long to write this. Congrats on your milestone! You’re awesome!
Sitting under the lights of the basketball court, you nursed
a bottle of beer that you had been sharing with three other people. Sam sat on
the orange ball, sweat dripping down his forehead. Steve’s cheeks were red from
running, his blond hair sticking to his forehead. And while Bucky was wearing
his basketball shorts, he had spent the entire evening with you.
“I gave Rogers a proper thrashing,” Sam announced proudly.
Steve rolled his eyes. “You wish.”
Normally you would have been laughing and cheering, but not
tonight. It was your last night with your three best friends and you were
feeling pretty nostalgic.
Isn’t it nice there are some people , even though you see them years later , they would still know you a lot more than others and you feel as if someone still remembers all these lost places within you , it makes you nostalgic and you feel a part of your soul is safe somewhere no matter how far you go .
Summary: Bucky AU. After a major deal falls through, your father’s business almost falls apart. In a desperate attempt to save his livelihood, he seeks the help of his oldest friend, George Barnes, who happens to be the CEO of one of the most influential businesses in New York. He agrees, but on one condition. You have to marry his son.
Word Count: 1,210
The ride to the hospital seemed to take forever, each moment passing by at an almost excruciatingly slow pace. You found yourself feeling suddenly grateful for Steve’s rather aggressive driving techniques that had, in many previous situations, scared the crap out of you. The poor man had seemed traumatized when he arrived at your apartment. He glanced up at you before flashing his best friend a panicked expression, looking like a total deer in the headlights. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, you were so thankful that he had been able to come to the rescue.
august 2015 | instagram | flickr | prints - road trips are so much more than the destination. road trips are a way to create incredible, lasting memories with whoever you travel with. they are a time capsule of your relationship/friendship at the time. the stories, inside jokes, songs on the radio, shared new experiences and sights all become important stories in your life with those people for years to come.