- Magnus, in a shirt with the sleeves ripped off and a hat on backwards: Hi! Your name tag says "I am... BETTER THAN YOU" and I think you just cheated at arm-wrestling a guy, which I didn't even know was an option. Do you want to be friends?
- Lup, taking a step back, complimentary mints cascading from her pockets: Whoa, holy shit, muscleman. Do you think you could pick me up?
- Magnus: Definitely. I could probably throw you too. These puppies can handle a lot.
- Lup, already trying to clamber onto his shoulders: Benchpress me, my man.
- Taako, running back over with his arms full of cheap plastic pens and fridge magnets: Lup, no, don't let the strange human boy carry you, you don't know where he's been!
- Lup: Taako, come on, we're gonna go find some really high shelves to raid. Or maybe just a library to hold dominion over. We're unstoppable now.
- Magnus, helping himself to some pocket mints: I heard there are training rooms somewhere.
- Lup: Choice, homie.