I dreamt about you nearly every night this week // he soñado contigo casi todas las noches esta semana: Piscis, Leo
How many secrets can you keep? // Cuantos secretos puedes guardar?: Capricornio, Libra
Because there’s this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and i play it on repeat // porque hay una melodía que encontré, que de alguna manera me hace pensar en ti cuando la pongo a repetir: Escorpio, Sagitario
Until I fall asleep, spilling drinks on my settee //
hasta que caigo dormido, derramando bebidas sobre mi sofá: Aries, Virgo
Do I want to know? if this feeling flows both ways // Quiero saberlo? si este sentimiento fluye en ambos sentidos: Tauro
Sad to see you go, was sort of hoping that you’d stay // es triste al ver que te vas, creo que de alguna manera esperaba que te quedaras: Acuario
Baby, we both know, that the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day // cariño, los dos sabemos que las noches se hicieron principalmente para decir cosas que no puedes decir mañana: Cáncer, Géminis
If you don’t think that Even has shitty iPhone videos of Isak eating kebab, Isak waking up on a lazy summer morning and smiling a shy dimpled smile, Isak rolling down a hill near Even’s grandma’s cabin because it seemed like a good idea 4 seconds ago, Isak lazily kissing Even before going to sleep, Isak ranting about how his molecular biology professor is the absolute worst and Isak spilling sauce all over his shirt because “Even it’s just pasta how hard can it be to make” you’re wrong. And if you don’t think that sometime in the future, Even puts all of these videos together and writes a song to go along with it while he shows it to Isak in his biology class hours after the professor’s left using the class’s projector, you’re even more wrong.
Does she even understand how much I love her? How empty I feel when she’s not with me? I can sit for hours at night just thinking about how beautiful she is, how beautiful she looked when we were dancing in the moonlight.
I see stars in her eyes when she is dancing to her favorite song. I crave for her small touches and her kisses and miss her voice when I lay in my cold bed and can’t go to sleep. I think about her cuddling me and kissing my neck and think about how sometimes you can find all the secrets of the universe in someone’s arms
I hate how I still think about you before I go to bed or at 3:00 am in the morning.
I hate how every time a song comes on the radio and I start singing along my voice fades into quiet because just then, I remembered how much you raved about that one song.
I hate how you introduced me to so many amazing things that I have gotten attached to and now every time, I remember you.
I hate that there is still a you in my life.
I hate that I still check up on you by going on your twitter profile to make sure you’re doing okay.
Because you no longer want to talk to me.
I hate that I still care.
- oh my gOD Bates get a hold of yourself. so william comes barreling through the door and spills Thomas’ tea all over him and thomas gets mad. and says something snotty. wow. call the constable, what an effing crime. like. now thomas has tea all over his clothes so he’s either got to go and change (which i’m sure he has just masses of other clothes no problem right) or wait for it to dry, during which time if Mr. Carson catches him he’s going to get a verbal thrashing. DO EITHER OF THOSE OPTIONS SOUND APPEALING. like I am the first to admit that thomas is the most…JUST THE MOST. but don’t treat him like he just ripped the head off of a baby lamb for having a reaction jesus BACK OFF BATES
- oh good lord when Daisy says, “i’d do anything for you” and Thomas glows - ACTUALLY GLOWS - with something like pride and wonder and genuine surprise. i mean in the next second his face shifts and he does this villainous little smirk sure yeah because that’s a weapon, that’s something to defend yourself with if you need it, something to use against other people duh. (honestly i don’t know how anyone who isn’t a slytherin makes sense of the world but okay) but in that moment before, there was bare vulnerability and it was fucking beautiful. shit. i’m gonna make a shitty gif of it because you guys have got to see this shit.
THOMAS. (90% of my live action commentary watching this show is just me yelling out in a pained and strangled voice THUHMASSS).
-this is a real live actual conversation that happens.
OB: [plotting against Bates} What we need to do is to make him a suspect when something’s really been stolen.
Thomas: How do we know anything’s been stolen?
OB: Because you stole it, you noodle.
You are both noodles, and this is a terrible idea.
- side note: how fucking spot on is it that when there are scenes happening in Carson’s office or the servants hall you can hear Mrs. Patmore and Daisy bickering in the background. I mean. I take this show to task for a lot but wow that is some tight storytelling.
- man do i miss the good ole days of Thomas and OB plotting and smoking in the courtyard. iconic.
- there is not much i find more delightful than Thomas saying “sod ‘em.” why can’t he have been given more dirty lines please…why is RJC’s ridiculous accent so fucking soothing. SEE HOW SOOTHED I AM. i am currently just a skin bag of loose bones and honey.
- Daisy and Mrs. Patmore are fuking underappreciated. Daisy misunderstanding Mrs. Patmore and thinking she’s supposed to poison the food while Mrs. P is away for eye surgery is one of the best and most subtle moments of comedic genius in television history.
- why is watching Thomas putting food in his mouth…so erotic. i did not ask for this. i was perfectly happy not knowing this about myself.
- okay so look. i am the first (okay maybe not the first) to admit that Thomas says and does some mean shit. he’s not perfect! some days…he is so overwhelmingly far from perfect that hypothetically you have to go have a good long talk with yourself in the bathroom mirror about why the eff it’s one o clock in the morning and you are lulling yourself to sleep with VIVID fantasies of putting a grown man in the bathtub, washing the pomade out of his hair, and seeing what kinds of noises he makes when you skritch the back of his head. hypothetically. i can only imagine that’s what it would be like because none of this is personal experience. but also let’s not pretend that i won’t defend Thomas to the everloving end. yes, it is not his finest moment to make light of a woman losing her pregnancy or a young person losing their mother, BUT for fuck’s sake why does no one seem to have a problem with people putting their hands on Thomas in violence, holy shit.
- aghhhhh the fact that Thomas holds himself so still, head so high and proud when he’s got bruises on his face. It is the Don’t Fucking Touch Me Stillness, cousin to his Blank Look of Shame, and you all know how i feel about that.
- hahahahahhah ohhhhhhh well fuck me i guess branson/sybil/gwen was the ot3 i didn’t even know i wanted.
UP NEXT IN SEASON 2: THOMAS SURROUNDED BY MEN IN UNIFORM, HOW WILL HE DEAL (spoiler alert: badly and with lots of looks of PANGED LONGING)
Hey! What do you think about the terrible situation going around concerning that EXO-L "fan"?
I don’t have words to describe what I think, this is the first time that I see something like this. What do you win making rumours of a group that you dislike? She just did that bc she was trying to EXO not to lose their popularity, they are a great group and BTS too, both of them are good groups with amazing songs and good friends but apparently that’s not enough to stop this.
I’m just tired of seeing people trying to “end” them just bc they’re in a small company and they are one of the biggest groups now.
this is probably not a bright question but do you think that people should only hear a few kinds of music genres that "define them"? What would you think about people who likes only some songs of a lot of completely different kinds of music?
That person seems pretty rad!
Music is universal, just like love and food! Whatever you like, you like!
And sure, it defines you. But it doesn’t define all of you.
I tend to like acoustic music, flowy dresses, and flower crowns. But I also regularly enjoy television shows and movies with darker themes, am a huge history buff, is able to write 10k words in under 5 hours, and can tell you nearly anything about the NYC subway and architectural system.
My music would tell you I’m a hippie, my entertainment would tell you I’m a masochist, my political beliefs would tell you I’m a liberal, my stories would tell you I talk about injustice and imperfection, my writing speed would tell you that I’m a masochist, and my interests would tell you I’m a huge nerd.
Don’t let one thing define you! Be friends with a diverse range of people, learn about new things every day, and load up your Spotify with whatever the hell you want!
Someone who listens to a diverse range just seems human to me, as do most people!
AN: I love this song and I think about Kuroo when I listen to it idk why!!!! I took the song lyrics as literal as it could get, sorry if you thought this was gonna be nsfw cuz the song is an entire innuendo but idk I wanted cute Kuroo things
Strawberry Bubblegum by Justin Timberlake
Soulmate AU:the one where you see colors for the first time when you make eye contact with your soulmate.
Today was like any normal day in the city - the trains were packed, the smell of coffee polluted the air, and the skies rained.
Kuroo held onto one of the overhead straps in the middle of the train cart. Everyone was stuffed tightly into the cart and he could feel everyone shuffling around as the train approached each stop, but he made sure that he had a secure spot in the middle.
You, on the other hand, had gotten into the same cart not too many stops ago only to be pushed from the door to the very center. Holding your phone tightly to your chest, you sighed, just riding the waves of the sea of people. You figured it wouldn’t be worth the struggle to stay in your spot, but you practically choked on your bubblegum with every bump and shove.
Kuroo felt someone shorter jab their elbow into his lower back.
“Ow!” he hissed.
“Ah, sorry!” you exclaimed from behind.
When Kuroo turned around to tease you a little, he felt his breath get caught in his throat and thought the train had stopped moving.
You were nothing like he’s ever seen before.
You stood directly in front of him, your occupied hands almost pressing against his chest. You were stunning, even in a school uniform; almost too good to be true. He almost didn’t want you to look him in the eyes. Kuroo wasn’t really one to believe in soulmates; he thought that just because you were fated to be with someone, it didn’t mean that you were meant for each other. If he was going to love someone, it was going to be on his own accord.
Yet even with his belief, he couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if your eyes did meet.
Your eyes were locked on your phone as Kuroo took in every monochromed feature. As his eyes scanned your face, they couldn’t help but land on your lips. They were supple and look cute as you chewed your gum.
Kuroo could smell the strawberry flavor and wanted to taste it for himself.
You felt a pair of eyes burn holes into you, so you scanned the entire cart to look for the pervert. It wasn’t until you looked up in front of you to see a tall, hadsome guy staring at you, too.
And then your worlds burst into color.
You saw the light hazel in his irises, his spikey black hair, and his crimson striped tie. You saw the overcast skies, the gray buildings, and everyone’s gray business suits. It was a mellow day today, but you felt like it was the first day of spring. Your eyes naturally went back to the tall stranger, and his eyes never left yours for a second, even when your worlds turned. A smile creeped up on your face.
So this was your soulmate.
His eyes widened at the sudden brightness of the world and blushed when you both couldn’t break the gaze. He finally saw all the colors to have ever existed and couldn’t even bare to look away to look at the world, but he thought it was worth missing as he saw your cheeks flush, too.
“Hey…!” you breathed in awe.
And that’s when you got him.
Kuroo gave you a blank look before his lips curved into a playful smirk.
Hi I was wondering would you recommend if you wanted to introduce someone to the world of Rhett and Link?
I’d try to think about what their sense of humor is and show them relevant skits, songs or parts of episodes, anything that might get their attention within 10-15 seconds. If they’re receptive, that’s when I’d pick a video from my favorites playlist, or something varied like an episode The Mythical Show.
Hello, I saw your post about Wizard, witch, warlock definitions. I'd like to contest the Warlock one meaning oathbreaker. It's a common thought that it is the meaning but if you look at the etymology it is unlikely because Warloghe would have most likely become Warlow. Warlock most likely comes from Vardlokkur an Old Norse word that means a song used to summon spirits to the singer and the singer themselves. If you want a full breakdown it's on thepaganstudygrouppage. It's on the terminology tag
Hmmm, I’ve heard a lot of conflicting theories about the origin of the word now. I think there’s not one single explanation of where it comes from. Maybe it’s a combination of several meanings and origins.
I’ve noticed thru the years vocaloid horror has gotten less popular and most people like the upbeat songs so I basically am trying to draw more horror type things. If you know of my other account you know that I am a undercover gore artist so I tend to draw more intense things by default.
I’m also thinking about posting another picture in that style but it has blood and people are sensitive to it