There’s a *very* christian book about dating in our school’s library which is supposed to be 100% serious, but is actually funnier than most comedies I’ve read.
●It has a list of date ideas, which includes:
- inviting a non-christian couple to a fair and teaching them about God
- literally kidnapping your significant other (???)
- washing a neighbour’s dog
- letting your girlfriend drive a car while you run behind it
●It also has a list of flaws your SO shouldn’t have, but it’s literally just seven deadly sins. That’s it.
● According to this book, using autocorrect and doing drugs count as witchcraft.
●It says you can’t fuck a girl if you don’t have her father’s written permission
●It teaches you to praise your gf for having traits which make her similar to Christ (?¿)
● “Does your lover like WILD PARTIES? ”
● There’s an entire paragraph warning you that holding hands leads to sex. I wish I was joking.
● The first two pages is basically “have sex with whoever you want! whenever you want! however you want! do wat u want!!!”, which is pretty odd considering the previous point
● The back cover is a picture of two teens holding hands surrounded by this speed meme blur thing (idk what it’s called but I hope you know what I mean)