- Draco: You look like you could use a cocktail.
- Hermione: You're too late. [Draco laughs] Wow.
- Draco: What?
- Hermione: That's the first true laugh I've gotten from you in a while.
- Draco: Listen, Granger-
- Hermione: No, me first. Ron's waiting for me to give him an answer.
- Draco: I heard.
- Hermione: But you wanna know what's stopping me? I can't answer his question while I'm waiting for you to answer mine. The one I asked you forever ago. What are we, Draco?
- Draco: Hermione...
- Hermione: Last fall you said we couldn't be together, and I believed you. But every time I try to move on, you're right there. Acting like-
- Draco: Acting like what?
- Hermione: Like... maybe you want just want me to be as unhappy as you are.
- Draco: I would never wish that on anyone. I want you to be happy.
- Hermione: Then look down deep, into the soul I know you pretend you don't have. Tell me if what you feel for me is real or if it's just a game. If it's real, we'll figure it out, all of us. But if it's not, then please Draco, just let me go... [Wipes away a tear]
- Draco: [Looks at Hermione and considers this as Harry walks in the door and overhears] It's just a game. I hate to lose. You're free to go.
- Hermione: [Teary-eyed] Thank you... [Leaves]
- Harry: [Goes up to Draco] Malfoy why did you just do that?
- Draco: Because I love her, and I can't make her happy...
Can someone write me some Hades smut?😥