Things I loved and hated about Girl Meets Belief
- “I miss her, I love her”
- When Maya and Riley act like a married couple
- Auggie talking to Mrs. Svorski (adorable af)
- Cory bringing up, “The secret of life is that people change people”
- they focused on how Maya stole the money and she acted badly only because she didn’t believe in God
- The whole episode focused on how good people believe in Christianity but the ending was just like “Disclaimer: You can believe in what you wanna believe in”
- WHERE WAS ZAY????