- Viktor: Hey Yuuri, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Yuuri: I don't know. Did it hurt when I smashed this dirty plate over your head?
- Viktor: You didn't smash a plate over my head.
- Yuuri: Not yet.
- Viktor: ...
- Yurio, watching Viktor vigorously scrubbing the dirty dishes: He's so whipped
- Otabek, holding a juicebox up to Yurio's mouth: I know.
Hello! I feel like I should apologize about asking this, because I consider myself a big fan of yours, yet I never read American Gods (I did read lots of other things you wrote and loved them, somehow I skipped this iconic book) . So what I wanted to know is, for someone who didn't read American Gods, should I watch the show first or read the book first?