How to be a Genuine and Fun-Loving Person
1. Value and respect the fact that you are a totally unique individual, with your own destiny to fulfill. Believe in who you are, what you think and believe, your gifts and talents, and what you have to offer to those around you.
2. Refuse to give into negative feelings of anxiety, self doubt or insecurity. In fact, “fake it till you make it” is often good advice … So, ignore how you feel, and act the way you want to be. Choose to switch off the old tapes that keep on playing in your head, and try to visualize your goals and then push on and seek to reach them.
3. Don’t pay any attention to what others think about you. The most important judgment should be yours, and yours alone. If you live in constant fear of what others think about you, it will only hold you back from realizing your potential. Also, you’re not a clone of others as each of us is different. Don’t be afraid to be unique or to stand out against the crowd.
4. Accept that you have good points, and areas for growth. We’re all a mix of different qualities, and flaws, and traits. We all make mistakes – it’s what you do with them matters – so embrace the fact you’re human and won’t always get it right.
5. Also, develop a tough skin and don’t take insults personally. Look back and laugh – don’t cower – or criticise yourself. It won’t help if you’re sensitive or worried all the time. It’s better to forgive yourself, and then move on again.
6. Develop your ability to think creatively. Try out those new ideas, and choose to live outside the box.
7. Seek to enjoy this moment, and to live life in the present. Be grateful for the small things, and savour all you have.