- me: okay, here's the situation. it's 1 am and we've run out of alcohol but this party has the potential to go on till 5 or 6 with afterparty and hookup possibilities. how do we fix this.
- earth signs: ok, i've found 50 different websites that deliver alcohol to your door but if this doesn't work we'll have to be prepared for the possibility that the party just has to end sooner, let's be rational
- fire signs: DUde let's DO THIS there's a liquor store 50 miles from here but I'll RUN over there and RUN back alright! WOOOOO! FUCK YES!
- water signs: *already crying* we're out of alcohol??
- air signs: idk if you know but i have this crazy experimental technique of home brewing alcohol out of vinegar and soda that i'd love to try
Hello Jenny, ur account is so inspiring, so that's why I want to ask u for advice. I'm really hard-working person, but I can't deal with my homework. U know I have to study all lessons and it doesn't depends on what I'll acc pass as my finals. So I was wondering if u know how to help me not starting crying any time I start doing my homework, Bc I feel like I have so much to do and tbh it's really ( I swear) impossible to do. Sorry for the typos I'm Russian tho..