stucky is kinda one sided isn't it, like reading your post, obviously some of those are hc but in canon bucky cares a lot about steve, but steve doesn't seem to care much about bucky, i mean he admired bucky when they lived in brooklyn, but he never worried much about him once he was big and had the commandos and the love of his life next to him, bucky died and steve just went on happy with his life, it's kinda sad bc now bucky's the only thing left so hes holding onto him
To quote my hero Ben Wyatt “I don’t even have time to tell you how wrong you are. Actually it’s going to annoy me if I don’t”
Things Steve Literally Does And Says That Prove This Statement Is Nonsense:
- Leads a one man rescue mission into an active warzone because he knew Bucky was there, and dead or alive he was taking him out of there
- Was willing to walk to this location to save Bucky, despite being told Bucky was most likely dead, if that’s what it would take to bring him back.
- Was ready to die in a fiery demise, as long as Bucky got out of there safely.
- Literally jumped over fiery pits of hell so that Bucky would get out of there alive because Bucky refused to leave without him. Self sacrificing idiots, the pair of them.
- Changed his initial stance of “I don’t want to kill anyone, I don’t like bullies” to “I won’t stop until all of Hydra are captured or dead” after Bucky was taken from him as a result of Hydra.
- Sat drinking in a bar, even after he realised he couldn’t get drunk, in tears, to numb the pain of him having lost Bucky - he doesn’t even need to say why he’s crying, Peggy immediately knows it was because of Bucky and tries to reassure him it wasn’t his fault.
- Crashes a fucking plane into the ice. Like this binch could have just given his damn co-ordinates to Peggy, could have been found in days at most. But nah he just wanted to Die.
- Goes to an exhibit for himself and stares sadly at footage of himself and Bucky laughing together
- “Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky”
- “He’s not the kind you save, he’s the kind you stop” “I don’t think I can do that” “He might not give you a choice, he doesn’t know you” “He will.”
- “I’m with you till the end of the line”
- Was literally ready to let himself be killed before he gave up on Bucky, because he had so much belief that Bucky was in there and would remember him.
- Spent 2 years looking for him with Sam.
- Went against 117 countries in order to stop Zemo and clear Bucky’s name.
- Became a literal fugitive to keep him safe
- Natasha: For the record, this is making it worse
Steve: He’s alive.
- Pulled a helicopter out of the sky with his bare hands like…..i don’t even know what else to say, this extra ass fuck literally pulled a helicopter out of the damn sky to keep Bucky safe
Y’all been watching different movies if you actually think Steve don’t care about Bucky, both their stories are entirely interconnected and entwined, they care about each other equally lmao.