Reflect on Your Actions Spell
Anonymous said: a spell to make someone reflect on their actions towards me????
I am sure I have seen a spell similar to this before, but I can’t find it right now, so here is my take on the concept. If anyone can find any links to a source, please let me know so I can give credit for the idea!
- a small piece of paper and writing utensil
- a compact mirror, the kind that you open up that has mirrors on the inside
- a sigil relating to the intent
- black string or yarn
- sea salt
- a white candle
- use a picture of the target instead
- regular salt can be used instead of sea salt
- use an LED / digital candle instead
- moon phases: full moon, waning moon
- day of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday
- time of day: dusk, night time
Write the target’s full name on the piece of paper, and write the list of things they’ve done to you that you wish for them to reflect on. Alternatively, print out a picture of them and write down their actions over their image instead. Channel your feelings towards them and their actions into the piece of paper - try to put as much emotion into it as you can.
Place the paper in the compact mirror - if there are two mirrors on the inside, even better. Fold up the paper if you need to, as long as it is completely closed into the mirror.
Affix a sigil relating to your intent to the outside of the mirror.
Wrap the string or yarn around the mirror, and tie it tightly.
Create a salt circle (it doesn’t need to be perfect), place the mirror inside it, as well as a white candle / LED candle. Light / turn on the candle and focus on your intent. If you are using a digital candle, place the mirror beside where the candle is - on a computer or phone, etc.
If you are using a real candle, it doesn’t need to burn out completely; if you don’t let it burn down, light the candle by the mirror for the next few nights.