Which TRG and friends member you should fight
- Chuggaaconroy: Just. Just why? Yeah, he talks out of line a bit, but he's too sweet. He's probably made of teddy bear on the inside. The man can sound like a kicked puppy and you will feel bad. You'll have to deal with his friends if you lay a malicious finger on him anyway. Don't fight Emile.
- ProtonJon: Don't fight Jon. He's a really nice guy, but he can probably throw out some genuinely scary Canadian rage and possibly end you. Even if he doesn't, he'll be really upset, and a sad Jon is not a good Jon.
- NintendoCapriSun: I mean, you could probably take him. But why would you hurt him? He's a gentle giant. Man can't hurt a fly and just wants to have a good time. Don't fight Tim.
- JoshJepson: Go ahead and fight Josh. He's a little unpredictable, but the only way you could lose is in a dance-off. Maybe.
- SuperJeenius: I can't think of a reason why you'd honestly fight Jake. He's like a tree, being really tall. But he's also got a katana, and he knows how to use it. That, and an angry Jake isn't very pretty. Don't lay a finger on Jake.
- LucahJin: Don't fight Lucah, you'll have to deal with Jon. Just enjoy some tacos with her.
- MasaeAnela: She knows martial arts. You don't want to fight Masae. She's manlier than the three members of TRG combined, she said so.