a/n: asdfghjkl ok so I actually had a request for vampire bap but didn’t realize until I was done writing that I somehow wrote a werewolf au instead so .. sorry for that, anon, but vamp!bap & big bang will be coming soon ;;
- One of the best werewolf leaders of all time. Other clans praise and admire him for his leadership, his ability to lead his pack through every conflict and issue and come out stronger on the other end.
- He’s admired for other things too, apart from his leadership, such as his looks. While he puts his pack first, he sees no issue with fooling around when he has time. There are many wolves who would give their lives for a night with him.
- And despite all these handsome and beautiful wolves, the one person who’s truly captured his attention is .. you. A human.
- After being injured in a fight, Yongguk passed out in wolf form and when you found him, you feared for his life and tended to the wolves wounds .. Only to watch in shock as the wolf shifts into a human.
- When he’s conscious, he’s shocked to have been looked after by you. And would have killed you for finding out his secret if you hadn’t shown him such kindness and saved his life.
- But he can’t just let you walk free.
- Instead, he takes you to his pack and you become a healer, and their inside person for the humans. You can walk freely through the town and grocery shop for them when the hunters kill off too much game.
- He begins to spend his free time not in the sheets with other wolves, but talking to you, walking through the woods with you. He tells you his story, opens up about his thoughts and is flattered when you call him poetic.
- “There’s nothing beautiful about my life. I have to either kill or get killed .. It’s the only way there is.”
- Because of this, he’s afraid to bring you into his inner circle. If an enemy discovers his soft spot for you, it could lead to endangering your life.
- So he settles instead for loving you from afar. Although he longs to claim you as his, this is the best way to keep you safe …
- As the motherly figure and voice of reason to the pack, he’s sometimes known to nag. Although he does this out of concern and love, he can sometimes rub the new pack members the wrong way. They think he’s trying to challenge Yongguk’s position as Alpha when that’s the last thing he wants.
- Rumour spreads within the lower ranks and they come up with an ingenious plan, to earn themselves in Yongguk’s good books; They’re going to get rid of Himchan once and for all.
- You happen to stumble upon the group of “puppies” surrounding Himchan and leap to his defense. While he is already strong alone, he does appreciate that you would help … that you understand he’s only trying to look out for everyone when he nags.
- He begins to spend more time with you after this.
- You both read books and hunt together. He takes you to his favourite meadow, where he goes to think and relax.
- The love blossoms naturally, over a few months. It’s a mutual love that is supported by everyone. When he finally asks you out, he almost doesn’t need to. The feelings you had were so clear, that words were not needed. But he still wants to confess, to voice his feelings.
- “I never thought I would place anyone above my own pack but then .. I met you. And I would follow you to Hell and back, if you let me.”
- This ray of sunshine spreads so much positivity and warmth wherever he goes.
- You both grew up together, in the same pack. When Yongguk came and offered you two a place in his, you both were sad to leave but knew you wouldn’t regret taking up his offer. He saw potential in you both. And it’s like a two for one offer; you get one, you get the other.
- You’re still allowed to visit your own pack and family members, as Yongguk has faith you won’t reveal secret information
he’ll kill you if you do.
- And somehow, during your years together, you fell in love. You can’t pinpoint when or how. But you know you don’t regret it.
- “Dae, I really love you.”
- “I know, you’ve been telling me that since we were kids.”
- “No, I mean, I love you.”
- He smiles. “Didn’t I just say that I already knew? Even a blind man can see how you look at me. But don’t be so embarrassed .. I look the same way at you too.”
- You have been “enemies” since you two were small pups. He’s been in all your training classes, trying to compete and outsmart you. You’re often paired up for tasks too, since your abilities complement each other. Too bad your personalities don’t
or so you think.
- Every second you spend together is spent bickering and disagreeing and fighting. It’s never been serious, really, no injuries or fist fights. His bark is worse than his bite, as they say. But it’s still frustrating to listen to him all the time.
- Whoever he dates, he tries to flaunt to you.
- So you do likewise.
- It’s a constant game of cat and mouse.
- Until one day, out of nowhere, he kisses you.
- “W - what was .. !?”
- “Don’t act so confused. We all knew this moment would come .. So dump your ugly mutt of a wolf and date me instead. You know you’ve always wanted to.”
- He’s a master deceiver. Despite his innocent nature and cute looks, he can be cunning when he wants to be.
- You first meet when he joins your pack. He spends weeks getting to know everyone, fitting in, and growing comfortable. You sense a soft nature from him that you long to protect. So you, most of all, make an effort to make him feel welcomed.
- Until he betrays you.
- Your pack wakes up one morning, under attack by Yongguk’s pack. They’re vicious and ruthless and standing among them .. is Jongup.
- He saves your life, telling Yongguk that you would be useful to them, and become the sole survivor of the pack you grew up with.
- Hurt and disgusted, you avoid him with a passion. And if he corners you, you do all you can to hurt him. To save your own life, you don’t dare run away or try to fight the other members. But you know that Jongup will defend you from Yongguk’s wrath, arguing that he deserves your insults and hits.
- Because he does.
- “I know that infiltrating your pack was bad. And I only did so on orders. While that was a lie, the rest of me wasn’t. All that time we spent together, all those things I told you, that time we kissed .. I meant all of it. I don’t expect you to forgive me. But can you at least give me a chance?”
- You’d always thought he was cute, since you were both kids. He had cute cheeks and was so smol and soft and you just wanted to protect him. Your parents took you on a task with them, that lasted a few weeks and when you returned, the smol pup you once called Junhong was gone.
- In his place was a giant.
- “What did .. What did you eat when I was gone!?”
- While the innocent boy you once knew was gone, you found that you didn’t much mind. He had matured while you were gone
only a little, he’s still bratty at timesand you found it charming.
- You were hunting for rabbits together one day when he blurts out; “So, when are you going to finally say it?”
- “Say what?”
- “That you think I’m hot and always have.”