Boy you really don't like Meiko, may I ask why?
1. I hate Hinata clones which she straight up is one.
2. I hate Mary Sue characters which she is literally the definition of.
3. How she has so much more development in this series and background yet I still don’t care about her. Blame that on poor writing which at this point is just forced when it comes to her
4. I’m not a fan of her on a poster. Because in every single movie Meiko has had more if not just as much development as the chosen child the movie is supposed to be centered around. I would have preferred Hikari alone.
5. She overshadows every single one of the characters we grew up watching, there’s no balance right now in the focus. It’s the person/people on the poster + Meiko. She’s always there and it’s getting claustrophobic and annoying. It was barely an episode without her in the Digital World and yet she still manages to show up and be a focus.
6. I will take the 02 kids whom I found annoying at times aside from Ken 100 times over Meiko any day.
That’s why I don’t like her, thanks for the question.